Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti (35523 Views)

We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / Professor Banji Akintoye:"Yorubas Are Like Slaves In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by ddeola: 3:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Demonic agents sent by Buhari. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by kayusely70(m): 3:24am On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Str8talk21 post=107285428]This is the handiwork of murderous and ravishing killer Fulani herdsmen who have been given cover and protection by this jihadist govt of President Muhammed Buhari to operate as Boko Haram in the North East, Bandits in the North East, Killer Fulani herdsmen in the North Central, Unknown Gun men in the South-east, kidnappers in the South-south and both killer Fulani herdsmen/Kidnappers in the Southwest region of Nigeria.[/quoteGo] God shall take control of things and shame them all.
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by HRMK: 4:44am On Nov 03, 2021
these are cowards with guns but without guts to execute their wicked assignment!
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by emmanuelbrown26: 5:06am On Nov 03, 2021
adamsmith914:
Wailer is this news, are you a journalist? Because it seems you have nothing doing with your time.
u must be so so pained, we are talking about an old man here. Prof Akintoye is not a commoner na, how dare this useless people attack Prof ? whats prof offense? is it now a crime to associate with your root?
Dont worry today is Prof, tomorrow might be u and mind u, that was how the monster started
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by AsawanaDgreat: 5:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Our leaders pity for us oo
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by suffering: 5:19am On Nov 03, 2021
The government had a hand in this. Know it and know peace.
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Drogunov: 5:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Sergio101:
The heat is everywhere.

Yoruba should enjoy their one Nigeria.

BTW .... since Saturday??
is it that the east has more media coverage or far more developed than the West and north., that any event that happened in the east are reported immediately in about say 1hr.
But west...... 3 days.
North......... 6 days
mind you this is not the first time am noticing this, such poor news reportage was also seen when Gunmen attacked the West.

But in East....... fiammmm..... you Will see it nairaland already.

I don't understand ooh

All this crazy igbo boys and the dust they yarn on this forum. Mastu.rbate on.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by muheeb01(m): 5:46am On Nov 03, 2021
This country nawa
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by orisa37: 6:05am On Nov 03, 2021
FAYEMI WHY? WHERE ARE THE AMOTEKUNS?
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by McOluOmo: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Expect nothing from his own people!

But if this happened to one of their oppressors like maybe McOluomo,you will be shocked to see them reacting!!!
Hmmm life nor balance at all

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by JaroMan: 6:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
where did you get this silly analogy from? cheesy

The South West is the most covered region in Nigeria because of the presence of large media house across the Southwest.

Say Lagos not SW. How many radio stations are in Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and Ondo compare to states in the East?
Don't use Lagos yardstick to qualify other SW states because they're way backward.
Since y'all have decided to take Lagos from Benins, I can't cry more than the bereaved.
But please, Lagos is not SW, Lagos is one of the states in SW.
I want emphasize on this so we will be guided.
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by orisa37: 6:25am On Nov 03, 2021
[a]Tinubu is back.....

[b]...he's received his 'assignments'.

[c]... what is TOG and

[d]... what is PMB?
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by orisa37: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2021
TOG ARE PLANNERS.

PMB ARE EXECUTIONERS
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by orisa37: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted

YOU ARE WATCHING FUNAM'S SIGNATURE.
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
oilPUSSY:
undecided undecided

After disassociating himself from Ipob just to be seen as a peaceful secessionist by Buhari, yet Buhari still turned his back on him and used his foot soldiers to deal with him mercilessly...

Fulani Muslims no send anybody.. If you are not Fulani you are nobody in their eyes..

The joke is on you
[/s]

Any right thinking human wl dissociate themselves from IPOB.

Kanu is on record to have urged Igbos to start killing Yorubas.

What do you expect in return? Love from the Yorubas?

Don't be silly.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Drogunov:

All this crazy igbo boys and the dust they yarn on this forum. Mastu.rbate on.

Leave them. They are digging their own graves.

Most of them are living in Yorubaland.

What they don't know is that they are not as anonymous as they think they are.

We get Yoruba nation, they'll be picked up one after the other and deported fiam to the east.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by orisa37: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2021
What really is BANJI AKINTOYE'S OFFENCE AGAINST BMF-BOKOISWA?
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by CioAngels(f): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2021
I hope the indigenous Nigerians will not wait for something evil to happy to him? It will be a shame, they will only make noise and it will end on noise making. May the gods forbids..
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by obyrich(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Heramu:

Nowhere is safe in AghanEASTtan
I am laughing at the ignorance of some of you. Shebi dem don break jail for una backyard? grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Cognitivereason: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by ariesbull: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2021
TripleOh7:

Leave them. They are digging their own graves.

Most of them are living in Yorubaland.

What they don't know is that they are not as anonymous as they think they are.

We get Yoruba nation, they'll be picked up one after the other and deported fiam to the east.

Yoruba nation..... How?
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by discusant: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2021
SirBlack999:
When Nigerians in Lagos realise what's really happening in Nigeria, I mean when there bubble finally bursts, it will be on their doorstep.

Last few days, we read on here how a Lagos court was laid seige on. This is why I normally don't pay Igbo Lagos Otelectuals mind on twitter, 'cause they live in a huge bubble. That's why when soldiers pointed guns at them, they started waving flags and then got gunned down. How naive can you be

Igbo Otelectuals indeed.
They don’t give a damn about the future of their unborn generations as Nigerians.
All that matters to them is their personal satisfaction from their businesses and landed properties outside Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2021
ariesbull:

Yoruba nation..... How?

Yoruba nation is a done deal.

Take that to the bank.

What is not clear is if it will be a peaceful departure of a violent one, but the Fulani government of Nigeria will determine what it will be.

Yoruba nation will become a reality, I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by ariesbull: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2021
TripleOh7:

Yoruba nation is a done deal.

Take that to the bank.

What is not clear is if it will be a peaceful departure of a violent one, but the Fulani government of Nigeria will determine what it will be.

Yoruba nation will become a reality, I promise you.

LOL

How
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by pacespot(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2021
They are sending him warning. This attack has the footprint of the president in it. He should not cave, I don't even remember the last time I heard anything from this man.
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Kreme(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Lightorder:
tell them a thousand times, they will never learn. Education no dey for that one. But when history will be written, it will be bolded that one people resolutely told the rest that whom they were choosing will deal with everyone , but they responded with hate
As It is bolded in history how one selfish igbo man phased out the Secession clause....nonsense!
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Traplord09: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2021
I love what is going on at south West center North
Let see how de show gose...
Sa baba ..
BOKO HARAM army arrangement are coming to oyo State...
Soon you we no your people are part of it

Let me put on my TV
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Traplord09: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Sergio101:
The heat is everywhere.

is it that the east has more media coverage or far more developed than the West and north., that any event that happened in the east are reported immediately in about say 1hr.
But west...... 3 days.
North......... 6 days
mind you this is not the first time am noticing this, such poor news reportage was also seen when Gunmen attacked the West.

I don't understand ooh

You are right about this
South West center North Carolina
At oyo Boko Haram boys northern are coming to Tak over de land
Some mumu say it lies
What happens at ABJ ...... ...... .....
Fulani are de real owner of south West yes
Na them get nigerian..
For north and south West ......
Dos people have sold there right to fulani

Now news from south West won't tell you what is going on until da come in
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by APCNig: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Sergio101:
The heat is everywhere.

But west...... 3 days.
North......... 6 days

I don't understand ooh

Idiots never understand anything. Not even their worthless lives.
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
ariesbull:

LOL

How

Why do you want to know how?

Your own, dear Thomas, is to sit back and watch as it comes to reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles / Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG / Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.