Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti (35525 Views)

We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / Professor Banji Akintoye:"Yorubas Are Like Slaves In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by femixville(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Only the Yoruba supporting Fulani terrorism so as not to be denied presidency in 2023 is in trouble

I am not a pretender

The south west is been terroriser by the Fulani terrorists

Let me remind you that, the west is the safest in Nigeria till this present seconds you're reading this..
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Lightorder: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Kreme:

As It is bolded in history how one selfish igbo man phased out the Secession clause....nonsense!
I sad that you will never learn, so I am not surprised. You can never be an Igbo man. No matter how hard you struggle. Coward
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Blackdisciple(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Oya make all of us cucuma become unknown gunmen na, so that the country go make sense like that
Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by Kreme(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lightorder:
I sad that you will never learn, so I am not surprised. [/s]You can never be an Igbo man[s]. No matter how hard you struggle. Coward

Learn what exactly? That igbos are not the real cause of this mess?? Or that Nnamdi Azikiwe was a Yoruba man.... Talking about the Secession clause,If Awo was Zik and Zik was Awo....Igbos will wail more than they are doing now....Thank God I'm not an igbo man, I don't know how to wail

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by AfonjaConehead: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=McOluOmo post=107287714][/quote]

Re: Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti by orisa37: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
The witch bird cried last night, the baby died this morning, who doesn't know that the witch killed the Child?

The Government withdraw The ARMY from ONDO/EKITI CHECKPOINTS TO ALLOW GUNMEN FREE ASSESS TO PROFESSOR EMERITUS BANJI AKINTOYE'S HOME.

IT'S UNFAIR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava / Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.