Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Funniest Day Of My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Funniest Day Of My Life (224 Views)

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest Day Of My Life by Monvicday(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
I am currently 400 level student of unilorin whenever I remember this day it will always make me laugh.
On 05-07-2019 ( my 200 level days ) which is Friday I did night class from Thursday to Friday because of test, so after that I went to the back of SUB (student union Building) unilorin were they are building new hostel ( now Sanusi hostel ).
Actually I went there to inform the site director ( Eng. Odun ) that I will come on Saturday to work so that he easily consider me in advance, I often do come there and work to assist myself financially then.

Fortunately he ( Eng. Odun ) accept so I go back to my hostel after drinking garri I have to rest bacause am tired due to night class I did, I slept off but when I woke up it was it was 06:30, before I sleep I remember there is a rainfall as I woke up 06:30 everywere is cool .

Ooo shit I have to rush to school to secure the work, on my way I saw some student playing ball and other things I was abusing them in my mind that is too early sey una no sleep ni.
I enter cap with last #50 which have reserved to enter school on Saturday, on getting to school park inside unilorin I saw many finalist just going home, they are enormous what come to my mind is that "so all this guy do party overnight nawa for them" na so I comot park go we're I wan work but what surprised me is that people plenty for inside school at that morning kilode but I never mind.

Na so I reach place of work and saw some guy wey I sabi going home, I move close to them and ask "Bro wetting happen una no work why going home" he reply " we don work finish and we dey go house".

Ahahah I exclaimed finished work bawo how? I ask again " Abeg u do overnight work abi them carry generator come to site to do night work" He reply No. During all this Interrogation people were looking at me they ask guy wetting sup are u Ok why asking all this question.
Na so I reply bro no vex jare u know what I was here yesterday when I told Eng. Odun that I would like to work on Saturday and reply no problem he should have told me that they will be doing overnight and not allow me spend my last #50 I was speaking anxiously.

Na so those guys shout Saturday ke sebi we are still in Friday why are you talking about Saturday now naso I carry my phone check time it was 07:00 pm. Ahaha I did not even bother to check the meridian before just only the time.

Everybody was just laughing at me funny to me so it was still Friday while I was running Heltar skelter to school, Na because of the sleep wey I sleep make me dey confuse and rain that fall that make me comot hostel to school believing am in Saturday not knowing am still in Friday.
Re: The Funniest Day Of My Life by daviesmania(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ur story is quite funny, but ur grammar is so bad for ur level of education.

U don carry blocks forget to read ur books....
I no blame u sha.... I can relate!!
Re: The Funniest Day Of My Life by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Use Personal Body Camera & Best Headphones For Transcription Work In Organisatio / How Do I Talk To A Person At Air Canada? / Death Bridge In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.