Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? (2221 Views)

Princess Maya To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lady Who Fed 5,000 Orphans, Almajiri / An Icon At 50 By Princess Aderoju Ladega / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by hisexcellency34: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Will you attend this show by comedienne, Princess for N10,000? Sunday November 14 at Muson Centre, Onikan

1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
I would rather use that 10k and eat roasted fish.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by Baawaa(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wereh,she don broke, I will use my 10k for better thing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
None of the performing artists including the host comedienne worths the entrance (ticket) fee

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
And she will face people and crack dry jokes and expect them to laugh? Abeg hanty Park well

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by gasparpisciotta: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Her fans and sympathizers will attend.

Iyabo Ojo will pay for VVIP

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by Philipmems(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
My dear round that show to N100 so I go try see if I go fit make am.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by LordJoffrey(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wetin concern Baba Ijesha 4 dis mata na
Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by revived: 1:01am On Nov 03, 2021
I go use my 10k buy 1cold stone , 1pizza and one monster drink

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by shilenji(m): 1:27am On Nov 03, 2021
I dey already laff at how empty the venue will be on the D day ����

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by satelliteDISH(m): 3:00am On Nov 03, 2021
shilenji:
I dey already laff at how empty the venue will be on the D day ����

It will not be empty. Probably a sold-out ticket before the D-day.

Immorality and useless things sells out more in the Nigerian entertainment industry. If i lie, ask bb9ja organizers.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:05am On Nov 03, 2021
all I see are pedophiles and potential pedophiles supporting their idol Baba ijesha

What's this woman's crime?
that she exposed that useless big mouth pedophile called baba ijesha?

I pray your underage daughter will be molested by a randy pedophile and there's nothing you can do about it.

even the ones that sapa don damage their account dey talk too.
the ones that cannot even have a reasonable data subscription dey think of 10k ticket.
even those living in oshogbo slum dey yarn too cheesy

I don't know why most Yorubas especially Tinubu urchins are too clanish and find it comfortable to support evil especially if the evil doer is their idol.
from Tinubu, Osibanjo down to this known pedophile.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by eteebanky1: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2021
werey dn broke, dry joke
Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Take it easy, Lauretta
AchalugoNwa:
all I see are pedophiles and potential pedophiles supporting their idol Baba ijesha

I pray your underage daughter will be molested by a randy pedophile and there's nothing you can do about it.

the ones that cannot even have a reasonable data subscription dey think of 10k ticket.

I don't know why most Yorubas especially Tinubu urchins are too clanish and find it comfortable to support evil especially if the evil doer is their idol.

Tueh!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by oyatz(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Tueh!

Pls what is the connection bwtween this show, Baba Ijesha, Tinubu and Osinbajo? Is the show an APC program or related in one way or the other to 2023?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Will You Attend This Show By Princess For 10k? by nairavsdollars(f): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2021
I heard she is crying that all the comedians who promised to support her disappointed her

(1) (Reply)

Call Us for Waiters & Servers For Events@Lagos. Mainland,and Island / Inside Mauve21 All-inclusive Events Centre Ibadan - All You Need To Know / Meet The Man With The World's Largest Bears Which Hasn't Been Trimmed For 32yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.