Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) (21071 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by caylakays: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
They all Know they are Decieving themselves with all the noise on Climate.

They know they can nothing about the Weather pattern but because they have a Set Assignment, which is to Unleash certain Draconian laws and rules to Control World Inhabitants and Clear the path for the Beast System and the Lawless one aka the antichrist who will show up on the World stage after the Rapture.

I Expect Barack Obama, one of the Major Endtimes players to also play a part in this their COP26.

We are at the Last of the Last Moments!
Every Endtimes Signs Have been Fulfilled!JESUS IS COMING!! It is Gonna be Suddenly andcin a Twinkling of an Eye.

God won't be happy with u for lying...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Gamezi(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2021
I hate reading news about this kind of people !! They keep mentioning money i can’t imagine on my head

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by googlepikins: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2021
They should help us stop the sale of crude Oil in Nigeria. That's my own concern
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by realstars: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Evil Men On Earth.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2021
house10s:
let face d truth what can actually been done d weather will always change but people will b looking for how to cash in.

Buhari will b travelling for submit like he knows what is actually going on.

hissssss
grin grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Aspirations:
Jeff Bezos is only after his pocket
Good for him..you and your wretched lineage are not at his level because you're not after your pocket, loser.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by emmanuelbrown26: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

They know they can nothing about the Weather pattern but because they have a Set Assignment, which is to Unleash certain Draconian laws and rules to Control World Inhabitants and Clear the path for the Beast System and the Lawless one aka the antichrist who will show up on the World stage after the Rapture.

I Expect Barack Obama, one of the Major Endtimes players to also play a part in this their COP26.

Every Endtimes Signs Have been Fulfilled!JESUS IS COMING!! It is Gonna be Suddenly andcin a Twinkling of an Eye.
Oga ehhhhh, this your sermon on the mountain is becoming dry. Why can't u analyze something critically and objectively without putting ru bish END TIME?
MUST EVERYTHING BE END TIME? LET ME TELL U SOMETHING MR. MAN, THIS IS NOT HOW TO GET NEW CONVERTS

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2021
after flying in on his £48million private jet

People get money o....and some of us dey find hard daily bread

This life na waa o
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Judithjovial(f): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2021
This account is a scammer, masquerading as a data vendor on Nairaland. Be careful when you come across this account details angry
Akindele olubunmi
First bank
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Eriokanmi: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Set awon ędá àrìbà wink
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by stanliwise(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2021
internationalman:

Every business man is.

While castigating him let's not forget his $2b donation for poverty alleviation
You’re stupid.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Enceladus(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2021
olatade:
I like how he's is willing to fight climate change with his millions and also flying around in his massive polluting rocket ship for fun. To be honest he's a bit of a hypocrite.

And you are a bit of ..... grin

Are you really minding those clowns. Some of them don't even know shite about climate change. I was cringing listening to Prince William attacking Elon musk two weeks ago. These guys just want to attack a rich person.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by pacespot(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2021
The only thing that is keeping me hopeful in today's world with their money gobbling instinct is that money can't buy you an extra life. As far as humans die, then there is hope for humanity. Should humans become immortal, then I don't have faith in such humanity again.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Nairobi33:

Good for him..you and your wretched lineage are not at his level because you're not after your pocket, loser.
Why you come dey fight for Jeff?
He dey feed you?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by delerx(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2021
E no go better for the critics. Is it a sin to be rich?There is no way we can put carbon emissions to zero. So let the dudes enjoy themselves
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by SocialJustice: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Poor people go gather dey discuss rich man. Mumu dey do una.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Sheuns(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
These are men that are controlling this world. If by 2035 oil becomes useless in the market, how would oil rich countries survive?
Electric cars are now coming on board to take over, Jeff going into the moon looking for something known by him alone.
Oil won’t be useless
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by stamapro(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2021
You saw earth through another lens, good. Do the needful with your money, else, you too will be part of earth calamity
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2021
TheWolfen:
They just jealous of this man that is all
So no one can talk against him because he is rich now?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by timefarm(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Brother just keep quiet.
You are the one knowing who the endtime players are

All these permutations always end in disgrace. Where did Gid told you Obama is one of the major players?
Why dont you stop where Bible stops.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by meobizy(f): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2021
I don’t really care. The petroleum industry is so valuable that first world countries have to turn into tropical ones before any form of positive action starts.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by xmanco42: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Make una allow the old man enjoy him money . who go die go still die.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
stanliwise:

Why you come dey fight for Jeff?
He dey feed you?
No, man. Poor people's negative stereotype against rich folks and their jealousy irritates me.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by SisterFire(f): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

...Listen righteousness don't be an illiterate
Antichrists are many not just one ! I am an Antichrist and I know of 100s of Antichrist here , whom u fear is the superantichrist who is yet to be born ( to be born around 2027-2031 )
These guys are satanists ie Jehovah likeminds who hated humanity and super Antichrist is coming like Adolf hitlar to fight them.
For more info come to my page cos d hell u fear I was once bringing souls out.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by panpan(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
The "climate change" issue may have its science, but it has become more of a propaganda tool, by certain international groups who want to use the issue to control nations.

Some of these international groups have started by saying that the past lockdowns reduced carbon emissions; in other words, they are proposing "climate change lockdowns".
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by SisterFire(f): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
timefarm:

Brother just keep quiet.
You are the one knowing who the endtime players are

All these permutations always end in disgrace. Where did Gid told you Obama is one of the major players?
Why dont you stop where Bible stops.
he is mad!
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
grin

Do you know that Elon Musk is worth $271 billion right now ?

Men dem.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by ezechi24(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Sirmuel1:
He donates 900 Billion naira yearly to alleviate poverty in Africa. Only God knows where this money goes to

lol..money meant to increase porverty.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Nairobi33:

No, man. Poor people's negative stereotype against rich folks and jealousy irritates me.
But the critic against Jeff have a point this time except you are trying to turn a blind eye.

I understand you’re trying not to support jealousy because people are rich but ever heard of “Stockholm syndrome”?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Prolific007(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
What of Elon musk.... Even Tesla is culprit. Making of batteries and Tesla car contribute more talkless of his space× and boring company which literally burn the Earth

You should try to research before spewing trash, how can you say electric cars contribute to global warming. The try use your head small small abi na mucous dey inside?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Walkee: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Why do humans love to hate successful people.

Let me tell you a story, my wife worked at a restaurant at new Jersey. Back in 2001, minimum wage was just 6 dollars,

But my wife was making 24 dollars, while her colleagues were making just 6 dollars.
because she was doing the work of 4 persons, very hard-working woman.

One day the janitor quit, my wife replaced the janitor, none of her Co worker accepted to clean the floor
oga nobody cares about Jeff bezos and his money but you can't fly a private rocket to space to just to satisfy your ego and come back to lecture me on how drinking coke with plastic straw will destroy the earth.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by cucumbar: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10156165/amp/Jeff-Bezos-tells-COP26-going-space-realise-globes-atmosphere-is.html
I’m glad some people are beginning to see these elites for who they are.
All these climate change bulshit they are screaming up and down is part of their new world order plan, not that they actually care for the earth and its inhabitants. God punish all of them.
Bloody hypocrites!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.