Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) (21072 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Mom007(f): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Why do humans love to hate successful people.

Let me tell you a story, my wife worked at a restaurant at new Jersey. Back in 2001, minimum wage was just 6 dollars,

But my wife was making 24 dollars, while her colleagues were making just 6 dollars.
because she was doing the work of 4 persons, very hard-working woman.

One day the janitor quit, my wife replaced the janitor, none of her Co worker accepted to clean the floor.

Americans are the laziest people on Earth today, unlike their ancestors. They want to reap whére they did not show.

America is the easiest place to make money, seé how nigérians go there and succeed while African Americans prefer soft work of selling drugs.
Oga complete this story na.. What now happened? How do you leave such gist hanging? cry

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Tonyferrad(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
UN dey mad. Jeff Bezos is not the cause of world poverty. Besides he gave UN a task which they can't answer him on food insecurity
Elon gave the task and not Jeff
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2021
Walkee:
oga nobody cares about Jeff bezos and his money but you can't fly a private rocket to space to just to satisfy your ego and come back to lecture me on how drinking coke with plastic straw will destroy the earth.

Bros these people has been hatíng this guy even before his blue origin project. You are just scratching the surface. Why are they not hating Richard brandson,

They hate him because he is number one, and he is living a life they can never have, just the way they hate bill gates and Zuckerberg, think about it.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2021
He sounds like the markles and all other greens. Hopefully Thunberg is better.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by hotseat: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Little wonder why he praised the Bubulized fellow for his efforts in tackling climate change!

Well, we here in Nigeria knew he was making a mockery of the Dumbo-in-Chief!
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Anndrew(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Sirmuel1:
He donates 900 Billion naira yearly to alleviate poverty in Africa. Only God knows where this money goes to
1.1trillion naira
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2021
When I flew for the first time, my perceptive changed. Imagine how small houses were, compared to the people that live in them.

How insignificant I am in the grand scheme of things. I can't even begin to imagine what the experience will now be looking at earth from space.

undecided
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
They all Know they are Decieving themselves with all the noise on Climate.

They know they can nothing about the Weather pattern but because they have a Set Assignment, which is to Unleash certain Draconian laws and rules to Control World Inhabitants and Clear the path for the Beast System and the Lawless one aka the antichrist who will show up on the World stage after the Rapture.

I Expect Barack Obama, one of the Major Endtimes players to also play a part in this their COP26.

We are at the Last of the Last Moments!
Every Endtimes Signs Have been Fulfilled!JESUS IS COMING!! It is Gonna be Suddenly andcin a Twinkling of an Eye.

Is excessive Co/Co2 emissions and deforestation normal or man made?

Do humans have to sabotage the Earth for Christ to come?

Do humans have a God given mandate to protect and preserve the earth and mankind?

Why are we happy or indifferentabout the irresponsibility of man towards the Earth?

How can u see pending destruction ahead and say there is nothing u can do about it because we are irresponsible?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Climate change summit is just a waste of time coz none of them will follow the rules grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2021
See money wey This mehn dey carry play...level dey this thing
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by SilvanusII(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

They know they can nothing about the Weather pattern but because they have a Set Assignment, which is to Unleash certain Draconian laws and rules to Control World Inhabitants and Clear the path for the Beast System and the Lawless one aka the antichrist who will show up on the World stage after the Rapture.

I Expect Barack Obama, one of the Major Endtimes players to also play a part in this their COP26.

Every Endtimes Signs Have been Fulfilled!JESUS IS COMING!! It is Gonna be Suddenly andcin a Twinkling of an Eye.

#sigh I'm curious though. Have you been ever asked to shut it so your brain can breathe?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by internationalman(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2021
stanliwise:

You’re stupid.

Your father is stupid
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Newboss(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2021
internationalman:

Every business man is.

While castigating him let's not forget his $2b donation for poverty alleviation

One of the main reasons I don't donate money. People only care about what they will collect from you. That's why I don't give them.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by hahn(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Sirmuel1:
He donates 900 Billion naira yearly to alleviate poverty in Africa. Only God knows where this money goes to

African leaders loot it and redirect it back to US and Europe by investing in their real estate, hotels and luxury items cheesy grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2021
Poverty is a disease. I wish these people will leave the poor people in their mess and maximise their profit because poor people always want to criticise especially Nigerians.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by seguno2: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Aspirations:
Jeff Bezos is only after his pocket

By giving $2 billion for Africa’s climate change issues?
If he was not after his pockets, what else would he have done?

What have Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, BUA Rabiu, Tinubu, Saraki, Buhari etc donated to the initiative, if they are not after their own pockets
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by jeff1607(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

They know they can do nothing about the Weather pattern but because they have a Set Assignment, which is to Unleash certain Draconian laws and rules to Control World Inhabitants and Clear the path for the Beast System and the Lawless one aka the antichrist who will show up on the World stage after the Rapture.

The Disatrous Weather Pattern on Earth today are the Signs of the Return of JESUS Christ.
Sin , Wickedness and Abominations approved and advanced by the evil leaders are the major cause of the Disaters on Earth.

When last did you plant a tree (seed) ?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Let me tell you a story, my wife worked at a restaurant at new Jersey. Back in 2001, minimum wage was just 6 dollars,

But my wife was making 24 dollars, while her colleagues were making just 6 dollars.

One day the janitor quit, my wife replaced the janitor, none of her Co worker accepted to clean the floor.

Americans are the laziest people on Earth today, unlike their ancestors. They want to reap whére they did not show.

America is the easiest place to make money, seé how nigérians go there and succeed while African Americans prefer soft work of selling drugs.
what is the connection with this story and Jeff bezoss been a hyporcrite?

Jeff bezoss is a hyporcrite, simple! just because your wife was a janitor doesn't mean everyone should or must be a Janitor, it isn't anyone's fault that she was a cleaner she chose to be. She was lucky she even came across a cleaning Job.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2021
stanliwise:

But the critic against Jeff have a point this time except you are trying to turn a blind eye.

I understand you’re trying not to support jealousy because people are rich but ever heard of “Stockholm syndrome”?
You don't get the point. Jeff, Gates nor any billionaires owes you nothing. Life is a survival game of self interest. The great majority of the wretched masses at the bottom food chain have somehow convinced themselves that there are rules but the laws of mother nature have proved again and again that there are no rules to survival drive. You and others have somehow say to yourselves that the strongest of the species at the top of the food chain aught to be selfless and live to solve your problems for you but life doesn't work that way. Rich folks have their lives to live & self interest to make with. Whatever you are out to do today is towards archiving your self-interest, not mine, not your neighbors not the world but yours alone as long as you don't harm others while at it. But if you have somehow managed to fool yourself that you're out to save the world then you become the hypocrite you all accused Jeff of, not billionaires. They owe you nothing, you and the rest of the world didn't know he existed when he was fighting his way up the chain, so pls give the man a fu*king break and go work on yourself.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Adakintroy: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Africa is getting it right with climate. Positive. The intellectuals will never see it. They contrive to miss it. We are poor. We have less factories, we have less cars less private jets, more trekking youths e.t.c our poverty return as blessing. We are the cradle of meaning or should we say civilization. Complicated sophisticated advance thought distaste simple ordinary ones.

#funtions of poverty or lack?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by michresakidjo(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:

1.Americans are the laziest people on Earth today, unlike their ancestors. They want to reap whére they did not show

2.America is the easiest place to make money seé how nigérians go there and succeed while African Americans prefer soft work of selling drugs.

Wtf wrong with ya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Sheuns:

Oil won’t be useless
Try to read up sir, Atleast covid exposed many things and oil was one of those things.
wasn't oil sold at 28 dollars? And do u know it was sold at the amount? Let's discuss.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by stanliwise(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nairobi33:

You don't get the point. Jeff, Gates nor any billionaires owes you nothing. Life is a survival game of self interest.
This right here is just plain out of point, They were called out for being part of the people who contribute to carbon foot print. If they want to preach climate let it be in their actions too. They could opt for Tesla cars and vehicles, it is much more environmentally friendly. No one asked for their money.

The great majority of the wretched masses at the bottom food chain have somehow convinced themselves that there are rules but the laws of mother nature have proved again and again that there are no rules to survival drive. You and others have somehow say to yourselves that the strongest of the species at the top of the food chain aught to be selfless and live to solve your problems for you but life doesn't work that way.
This is totally false, unfounded and only a result of ignorant thinking. Human has been the biggest enemy to Mother Nature so far with our industrial and artificial process. We are stressing nature to the brink and if care is not taken, in some hundreds of year to come earth may become inhabitable. So now everyone has a responsibility.

That law of Mother Nature you talked about, please share a reference to any notable journals that talked about it else it is a law you formed from thin air.

Rich folks have their lives to live & self interest to make with. Whatever you are out to do today is towards archiving your self-interest, not mine, not your neighbors not the world but yours alone as long as you don't harm others while at it. But if you have somehow managed to fool yourself that you're out to save the world then you become the hypocrite you all accused Jeff of, not billionaires. They owe you nothing, you and the rest of the world didn't know he existed when he was fighting his way up the chain, so pls give the man a fu*king break and go work on yourself.
What you just did is that you misunderstand, twist and you’re trying so hard to divert the topic. I am not on this topic with you.
Deep inside you aim to be a billionaire so you think worshiping them would get you any closer?
Well both hatred and putting them on pedestal would change nothing only hard work.

But that being said you’re talking off point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by stanliwise(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
internationalman:

Your father is stupid
I for wan abuse your own papa but he will not be proud of a son like you to start with

So no need
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Chibuezem(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Exactly
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by jikins(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Judithjovial:
This account is a scammer, masquerading as a data vendor on Nairaland. Be careful when you come across this account details angry
Akindele olubunmi
First bank

Buy from reputable vendors like us, you nor gree.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by akdjr(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is exactly what PDP are waiting for
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by internationalman(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
stanliwise:

I for wan abuse your own papa but he will not be proud of a son like you to start with

So no need

Like I said your father is stupid
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:

just curious to know what you were busy doing bro while ur wife busy sweating her ass of
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by juniorstar(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10156165/amp/Jeff-Bezos-tells-COP26-going-space-realise-globes-atmosphere-is.html
The things about wealth is that many ppl go follow you chop am..see as some staff for super yatch go dey chop life on a steady just because them dey close to these men...in this life know better ppl and strive to be a better person yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Sewage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.