Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

MISSED MY FLIGHT, HOW DO I VALIDATE MY TICKET FOR ANOTHER TRIP? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MISSED MY FLIGHT, HOW DO I VALIDATE MY TICKET FOR ANOTHER TRIP? (1270 Views)

How I Missed My First Ever Flight Going From Denver To Washington DC (Pictures) / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / I Missed My Flight To India Yesterday, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MISSED MY FLIGHT, HOW DO I VALIDATE MY TICKET FOR ANOTHER TRIP? by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good evening house, I narrowly missed my flight from Abuja to Benin this evening, the attendant of air peace told me to reschedule for tomorrow but the extra fee was too much(30k). I angrily left but her friend told my wife that I have to do a "No show" on my ticket not later than today to validate it for future use. Then I'll have to book ahead and pay 5k to reuse it. Please how is it done? Help a fellow... Mods please time is of the essence here.
Cc: justwise, Disguy, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: MISSED MY FLIGHT, HOW DO I VALIDATE MY TICKET FOR ANOTHER TRIP? by Pierocash(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Good evening house, I narrowly missed my flight from Abuja to Benin this evening, the attendant of air peace told me to reschedule for tomorrow but the extra fee was too much(30k). I angrily left but her friend told my wife that I have to do a "No show" on my ticket not later than today to validate it for future use. Then I'll have to book ahead and pay 5k to reuse it. Please how is it done? Help a fellow... Mods please time is of the essence here.
Cc: justwise, Disguy, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
go to their booking desk at the airport to do that.
But 30k is too much. I rescheduled my own flight with 15k.

Normally,airpeace reschedule flight is according to current fare for the day you intend flying. How come it is 30k
Re: MISSED MY FLIGHT, HOW DO I VALIDATE MY TICKET FOR ANOTHER TRIP? by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Pierocash:
go to their booking desk at the airport to do that.
But 30k is too much. I rescheduled my own flight with 15k.

Normally,airpeace reschedule flight is according to current fare for the day you intend flying. How come it is 30k
Bro I was shocked beyond words.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Or Anyone U Know Been To Canada To Renew Your Us Visa? Quick Question / Eu Opens Job Centre In Africa ( Mail Bamako ) / 70 Burnt To Death In Delta Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.