Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,642 members, 6,687,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 January 2022 at 07:22 PM

How To Collect Loan From Online Loan Apps Without Getting Embarrassed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Collect Loan From Online Loan Apps Without Getting Embarrassed (202 Views)

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Collect Loan From Online Loan Apps Without Getting Embarrassed by danniyal(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
This only applies to loan sharks. Don't try it with registered loan apps such as branch, carbon etc. They can get a lien on your bank account
It is applicable to sokoloan, 9jacash, gocash, ncash, 9credit etc and for those collecting loan for the first time. If you have collected before, they already have your contacts

First, they rely on your contacts to disgrace you. Let's beat them at their own game
Steps
✓Download superbackup from playstore
✓back up your contacts using superbackup. Go to file manager> smscontactsbackup>contacts and you will see the backed up contacts as .vcf
✓disable google synchronization or remove your google account completely from your phone
✓delete all your real contacts from your phone
✓download contact generator from playstore and generate as many fake contacts as you want
✓you can now apply for loan from any of the loan sharks using the fake contacts you have generated
✓after successful loan application, delete the loan app from your phone, delete all the fake contacts and restore your real contacts using superbackup and you are good to go

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

mm / Exchange Only... / How you can start a business, get business growth and increase your income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.