Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) (32351 Views)

Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / Man Sells Father To Kidnappers For N45,000 In Osun / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Joker4Cruise: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Hamiltonii:

They could be her s3x toys.

Comrade, am impressed

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by 007lss: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Eyah! Ogun State is the official home of b*d news. When a state is sharing the same name with a useless deity, what else do you expect? undecided
dont worry ooo, bad things is happen generally in Nigeria either ogun or another state, it's going to reach every one of us too, the rate of poverty is growing in our land
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ogun state...any man wey money no kill..drink no kill...woman no kill...go leave long.
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ogun state...any man wey money no kill..drink no kill...woman no kill...go leave long....Na my papa tell me.
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
The husband head strong.

Many men has been catapulted beyond because of wicked soul minded woman put in this house as wife.
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Eyah! Ogun State is the official home of b*d news. When a state is sharing the same name with a useless deity, what else do you expect? undecided
Ogun kee uu, omo ale, bst.
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Marry afonja woman at your peril
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Tremple8v: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
One funny thing is that if those boys were successful with the mission , I know they wont stop from there , They are going to take it as a full time job. Kudos to the security agencies.
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Thefirmorganics(f): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
kereman1:
They went into the skullaship trade, they Excell.
They went into rapiiiing and peodophilism, they got distinction where the northerners got vgood.
They went into armed robbery, no one cud contest.
What abt cultism, they are second to SE, at least they tried.
Now they are into kidnapping, and doing gr8 at it.
Indeed they are the greatest.

grin grin If you continue like this, you won’t enter heaven
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by paulolee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Joker4Cruise:

Dis wan nah die hard fans of the gods
no sir...I no get to worship Buddha before I go advise u not to insult DM....d tradition senior many generations n it demand some respect
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by hatchy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Itgeo:
What some women can't do doesn't exist
Na Dem!

Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Damian10(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
See what akagum has caused grin
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Jman06(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
A red pilled brother just escaped the shenanigans of vagina people!

Praise be to our lord Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
He who find a wife find good thing, so why nah.?
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Theresamay: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Promzy99:
God pls instead of me to marry a problem as liability, by ur might powers persuade me to remain single. AMEN.
then, don't be stingy
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Peacesupreme21:
Ogun kee uu, omo ale, bst.

A slave to the diety defending his powerless master grin grin grin
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Babatojide: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
There’s something about this costume and kidnapping
I just dey feel so ni o
Hope feeling is not yet a criminal offence

Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Kyf1: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) by Valuc: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
U see this people on hijab.. fear them both der husband and anything Dem dey worship or place of worship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Armed Robbery(photo) / UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.