Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) (50081 Views)

Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by wealthpreach(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:
Africans

If the bolded can be confirmed then there is no need for science. I believe you naive people didn't think that way. People just lie and you just believe.

Go and ask them to show you the blind that miraculously saw and someone ridden with stroke that became perfectly fine instantly and watch them rant like mad people.

This thread is for people drowning in superstitious beliefs.

Make una dey use una brain. You've all outgrown this nonsense
people like you live in denial just to feel safe. If you truly don't believe these things, how about we meet up.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by paddock: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2021
GayPontiff:
So this Op sabi post another thing wey no concern her rubbish usual topic.

Truth be told...most of the people there could have wronged, owing, inflicted pains upon those that brought their pictures. Dem lucky sha...for the ones wey still dey alive.
please what is the offence of the three months old baby?
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Sharatan(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

On a faceless forum? No thanks.
Google the philosophers and scientists against religion which they term "dogmatism" and you will see there HD pictures and name.

Do your magic on them so that they write about your potency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Diligent1(f): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Praise GOD!
The Prayers of a righteous man/ woman must have caused this to happen.

I see photos of people there that looks to have been tied , calabashed and Padlocked.

Those of them alive will see sudden and instant changes and Deliverance.

This is the Evil and Wickedness perpetuated by wicked and Evil beings.

I Pray for you, Wherever your Name, Pic, clothes, shoes, hair or anything representing you has been taken to for evil, I set the place Completely ablaze in the Name of JESUS..... Amen
Amen
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by McStoic(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Tomahawk99(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Poor man dey take aim above him level, the commissioner is busy enjoying his loot in office so clearly the jazz no dey work. If am the commissioner i will make sure this cretin rots in jail.
Imagine how many times people have tried this on the pictures of Buhari, Garba Shehu, Tinubu etc yet dem bad men are balling on a daily.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by BKayy: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2021
wealthpreach:
people like you live in denial just to feel safe. If you truly don't believe these things, how about we meet up.
For what exactly?

If you believe this then you have the leverage to defeat science once and for all. Take it with you and challenge science, then prove that your religion and superstitious beliefs are real.

But you can't do it. Do you know why? Because they will figure the scam out in a matter of seconds. Many have tried to deceive science but at the end, she figures them out.

Superstition is superstition
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by JOemmy(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2021
Black africans loves using their dark arts to cause pains and destructions to their fellow human beings instead of using it to improve their lives like the white man.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by husu(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
I don't know why they take Snake to do evil. Giving bad reputation to that poor innocent animal. I
where do you see snake here?
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by capnies: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2021
THIS IS RUBBISH BROTHER ONLY YOU CAN TIE YOURSELF.

JACOB TRICKED HIS FATHER TO TAKE ESAU'S BLESSING BUT WHEN ESAU WENT TO VISIT HIM, JACOB ARRANGED GIFTS AND ALL TO GIVE HIM, BUT ESAU TOLD HIM. OGA I DON'T NEED YOUR GIFT I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH. ESAU HAD 400 BODY GUARDS WITH HIM WHEN HE WENT TO SEE JACOB.

EVEN IF YOU ARE BLESSED AND YOU REFUSE TO DO SOMETHING YOU REMAIN A MEDIOCRE.

ONLY YOU CAN CURSE YOURSELF THROUGH YOUR ACTIONS
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by winner37(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2021
This should be obvious that not all are laughing with you are your friends some used the laughter to betray you ...
Trust no man but be at peace with everyone ...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2021
googlepikins:
I wonder why African government can't take serious action against all these native doctors across Africa. They're all murderers

Well, it’s our tradition. Because you’ll hear them say that Christianity is a foreign religion and we should embrace the African religion which we see here today
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

For what exactly?

If you believe this then you have the leverage to defeat science once and for all. Take it with you and challenge science, then prove that your religion and superstitious beliefs are real.

But you can't do it. Do you know why? Because they will figure the scam out in a matter of seconds. Many have tried to deceive science but at the end, she figures them out.

Guy please close your mouth you’re embarrassing. Talking like a kid that just discovered a new toy. Probably won’t even get a B in any science course

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by KingDash: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2021
fake gods everywhere.. at least we dey see this ones, jesus and jehovah own na pay tithes and get bless.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by themanderon: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:
Africans

If the bolded can be confirmed then there is no need for science. I believe you naive people didn't think that way. People just lie and you just believe.

Go and ask them to show you the blind that miraculously saw and someone ridden with stroke that became perfectly fine instantly and watch them rant like mad people.

This thread is for people drowning in superstitious beliefs.

Make una dey use una brain. You've all outgrown this nonsense

I only pity people like you who are just ignorant of the devices of the devil. He will eat you like cream crackers. You don't know the whites are champions when it comes to the dark arts? Google tarot card reading, Ouiji boards and the Wiccan witches and druids and see who practices those things. Educate your mind. You may not even know that some of the founding fathers of science were also into the dark arts.
Without the white man magic do you think they would have been able to invade africa and colonize it the way they did? This world is bigger than that tiny place you are occupying. It will be sheer foolishness for anyone to look at the vastness of this world and claim they understand it with all its complexities.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2021
No comment
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by onedayatime(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

On a faceless forum? No thanks.
Google the philosophers and scientists against religion which they term "dogmatism" and you will see there HD pictures and name.

Do your magic on them so that they write about your potency.
Then send him a DM of your names and pictures. He just wan check something now.

Sharatan shebi you just wan check something ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by BKayy: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2021
onedayatime:

Then send him a DM of your names and pictures
You lots are more naive than I thought.

Read this thing you posted over and over again, before you recite it the twentieth time you will understand how stupid it sounds.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by chachanga: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
So they offer Fanta to the gods

Won't the gods quench thirst again? grin
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by onedayatime(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

You lots are more naive than I thought.

Read this thing you posted over and over again, before you recite it the twentieth time you will understand how stupid it sounds.
Naive, I concur. I am naive and you that you are not naive dm him now. At least that's not faceless forum
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by BKayy: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Guy please close your mouth you’re embarrassing. Talking like a kid that just discovered a new toy. Probably won’t even get a B in any science course
Ability to recite, cram and pour back in exams don't make good scientists but ability to manipulate, create and think outside the box is what makes a good scientist.

Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison (expelled for bad grades) etc actually had bad grades when they were schooling just for you to know

Unlike you, I have gotten to the stage where I no longer take what someone scored in empirical learning to ascertain his intelligence.

Its not as if you can outscore me in any exam though, just for me to clear your ignorance on grades.

"Even an Idiot can score "A" because idiots follow orders easily without questions"

So you now understand what I am talking about?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Sharatan(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2021
onedayatime:

Then send him a DM of your names and pictures. He just wan check something now.

Sharatan shebi you just wan check something ni?
Yes na, but he doesn't want to test his theory.
Juju dey mabasi, but God power pass am. That doesn't mean one should deny its existence because of small book that you've read.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by onedayatime(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

For what exactly?

Wealthpreach is challenging you and not the scientists. Go meet him now at a public place
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by onedayatime(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Sharatan:

Yes na, but he doesn't want to test his theory.
Juju dey mabasi, but God power pass am. That doesn't mean one should deny its existence because of small book that you've read.
He too knows deep inside him that juju exist but just in self denial. That's all. Who said there are no principalities? They abound everywhere just that God's power is greater than theirs

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by BKayy: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2021
onedayatime:

Wealthpreach is challenging you and not the scientists. Go meet him now at a public place
To prove your low level of reasoning.

"IF he has spiritual powers that work, he would have summoned my pictures and names"

Did your brain reason to that extent?

I now see why you people fall for these things
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by judedwriter(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2021
All these native doctors would be jobless if people don't patronize them.

Who patronizes them?

Household enemies.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by onedayatime(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

To prove your low level of reasoning.

"IF he has spiritual powers that work, he would have summoned my pictures and names"

Did your brain reason to that extent?

I now see why you people fall for these things
I know my thinking faculty is low. No argument about that.

Go back and read his message again. He said how about you both meet up? He didn't say how about you guys meeting up and I demonstrate it to you by turning you to cat or something else. Just meet up. Probably he wants you to explain to him better.

Abba, you've already attached spirituality to it which means you yourself is afraid of what you are condemning

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by BKayy: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
onedayatime:

I know my thinking faculty is low. No argument about that.

Go back and read his message again. He said how about you both meet up? He didn't say how about you guys meeting up and I demonstrate it to you by turning you to cat or something else. Just meet up. Probably he wants you to explain to him better.

Abba, you've already attached spirituality to it which means you yourself is afraid of what you are condemning
LOL. What you lots feed on is fear and unfortunately, I lost that decades ago.

What is holding you all.
Till now, I haven't seen any of you post my pictures that you have summoned.

Naive people.

"come and meet me"
"send me your pictures"
"send me your name"

That's childish. The easiest way to prove supernatural power is to do supernatural thing.

Let me give you a clue.
1. Make me appear in your house right now or.
2. Make the sun disappear from the solar system or
3. Make all the dead people I know appear where I am now or the easiest
4. Make an animal that can't be seen in Africa (let's say panda) land where I am now.

Until you can do any of them. Don't disturb me. Wallow in your dogmatism alone

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison (expelled for bad grades) etc actually had bad grades when they were schooling just for you to know
?

Still stuck with beer palor gist.

Those men were brilliant academics

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by goodvision12(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Praise GOD!
The Prayers of a righteous man/ woman must have caused this to happen.

I see photos of people there that looks to have been tied , calabashed and Padlocked.

Those of them alive will see sudden and instant changes and Deliverance.

This is the Evil and Wickedness perpetuated by wicked and Evil beings.

I Pray for you, Wherever your Name, Pic, clothes, shoes, hair or anything representing you has been taken to for evil, I set the place Completely ablaze in the Name of JESUS..... Amen
Amen
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by BKayy: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Still stuck with beer palor gist.

Those men were brilliant academics
How I wish there will be a way for me to test that your "alleged" intelligence.

Well, we are in Nairaland where people that can't cross "290" in jamb is talking about intelligence.

Wish there would be a way for me and you to enter a quiz

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by onedayatime(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

LOL. What you lots feed on is fear and unfortunately, I lost that decades ago.

What is holding you all.
Till now, I haven't seen any of you post my pictures that you have summoned.

Naive people.

"come and meet me"
"send me your pictures"
"send me your name"

That's childish. The easiest way to prove supernatural power is to do supernatural thing.

Let me give you a clue.
1. Make me appear in your house right now or.
2. Make the sun disappear from the solar system or
3. Make all the dead people I know appear where I am now or the easiest
4. Make an animal that can't be seen in Africa (let's say panda) land where I am now.

Until you can do any of them. Don't disturb me. Wallow in your dogmatism alone
Bay, abba baba. None is talking of doing spiritual to you. What they are saying in simple term is can we meet up, can you send your name and picture? They all didn't promised to do evil to it. So why not give it a try if dem born you well.

At that, even if dem tell you say dem wan do spiritual things to you, why not go and meet them now and prove it to them that science said it won't work.

Ko le now (not difficult now)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Ogun State For Dating Their Next Door Neighbour / 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man / Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.