Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) (50102 Views)

Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by jozee8: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:
Africans

If the bolded can be confirmed then there is no need for science. I believe you naive people didn't think that way. People just lie and you just believe.

Go and ask them to show you the blind that miraculously saw and someone ridden with stroke that became perfectly fine instantly and watch them rant like mad people.

This thread is for people drowning in superstitious beliefs.

Make una dey use una brain. You've all outgrown this nonsense
There's a place for science, but science cannot take the place for God!
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Intersexxsherry(f): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
People can actually disappear. We thought it was only in movies it can happen
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Yankee101: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
See jazz

Others dey go space these ones dey destroy lives

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Intersexxsherry(f): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
I said it there was one time early in the morning, i saw a cat that ran to the tree in front of our house, i followed it and as i got there, it disappeared in the tree.
I'm sure i knew what i saw

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Christistruth00: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Hmmm, everything in this life get expiry date and no matter how strong you think you are one day one day that strength will die down.

Where was all this so called Strength when the British walked in and took over everything
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by chikason22(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

That is how it starts. One person claiming to be eye witness, which in turn spreads to people claiming to hear it from the eye witness until all naive people stamp it as fact.

But none of them ever cared to verify it. It is called "Argumetum ad populum" in philosophy. It means "because everybody believes or say so then it is fact"

This is exactly what the churches use to scam you. In Igboland we call it "o mere somewhere" meaning "it happened somewhere"

Now watch as the nearby churches will be flooded this Sunday. More money for the pastors doing their scam business
Receive sense. Is like you are into this and trying to persuade us that such does not exist. If true, the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. What's man sows that shall he reap.

1 Share

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by chikason22(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
brave20:
Someone showed me the shop of a pretty lady that is late now. He said d lady was so beautiful that eyes turns when she passes. She was running her restaurant business until her sudden death several years ago. Her pics was found in that shrine n many others that unfortunately had passed on
May God send destruction to that evil witch doctor wherever he had disappeared to. And may those who took their victims pictures to that evil man die miserably except they repent thoroughly. I am so sad now.
Some of these mad people you see are actually victims of these kind of wickedness
cry cry cry
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
It is African traditional religion na, that is your own religion you guys should enjoy it. Abi na white man still introduced this religion to una?
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by chatinent: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
I don't know why they take Snake to do evil. Giving bad reputation to that poor innocent animal.

Seduce lalasticlala directly abeg... don't go corners.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by chatinent: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Man is wicked.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by alphaNomega: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dottore:
I've never seen a story so poorly reported.
The source is Facebook, what do you expect?
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Intersexxsherry(f): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
chatinent:

Seduce lalasticlala directly abeg... don't go corners.
meaning
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by gannod(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Praise GOD!
The Prayers of a righteous man/ woman must have caused this to happen.

I see photos of people there that looks to have been tied , calabashed and Padlocked.

Those of them alive will see sudden and instant changes, Liberation and Deliverance.

This is the Evil and Wickedness perpetuated by wicked and Evil beings.

I Pray for you, Wherever your Name, Pic, clothes, shoes, hair or anything representing you has been taken to for evil, I set the place Completely ablaze in the Name of JESUS..... Amen

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Eljojo: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Now i really gets more insight on the kind of prayers that mountain of fire and miracle ministry (MFM) prays always about wickedness and satanic priests. How the lives and destinies of people are being tied down by these wicked men.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Algold: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dottore:

The message was clear
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Jman06(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

Ability to recite, cram and pour back in exams don't make good scientists but ability to manipulate, create and think outside the box is what makes a good scientist.

Isaac Newton, Thomas Edison (expelled for bad grades) etc actually had bad grades when they were schooling just for you to know

Unlike you, I have gotten to the stage where I no longer take what someone scored in empirical learning to ascertain his intelligence.

Its not as if you can outscore me in any exam though, just for me to clear your ignorance on grades.

"Even an Idiot can score "A" because idiots follow orders easily without questions"

So you now understand what I am talking about?
You're very correct my brother! That is why I did everything possible to avoid studying with past questions just to pass exams, get good grades and leave school. I did that during my first degree and got a "good grade" but deep down, no confidence in what I studied previously. Now I'm very confident in the course I'm studying now as I can teach it and research on it confidently without shaking.

Our education system is so messed up walahi!

But bro, the secret sciences are real. Even ancient scientists studied occultism!

I'm a scientist and I know that these things should not just be dismissed as not existing. I wouldn't want to type much so I don't expose how far I have studied the secret sciences.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by JGrace4me: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
GOD HAS ALREADY DONE ALL THAT HE NEEDED TO DO FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHOLE WORLD BY SENDING JESUS TO DIE FOR THE SIN OF THE WHOLE WORLD. IT'S NOW LEFT FOR YOU TO RECEIVE HIM AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. THE BALL IS NOW IN YOUR COURT NOT GOD ANY MORE PLEASE,BE WELL INFORMED. GIVE YOUR LIFE YO JESUS NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES LATE.!!!quote author=Aklee4994 post=107292559]God pls,don’t save a soul late [/quote]
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is another story from a quack blogger..no reliable source..poorly written based on superstitious belief..the earlier you realise all these things are fake the better..

If Dem like chain the picture nothing do you..me no dey even believe all these dirty stories..so people wey Dem use their picture come dey recover from stroke and their various illness??
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Mystery9(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
With all the things in this world, some people will still say there is no God or Satan. What foolishness.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Mystery9(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Rydermaverick:
This is another story from a quack blogger..no reliable source..poorly written based on superstitious belief..the earlier you realise all these things are fake the better..

If Dem like chain the picture nothing do you..me no dey even believe all these dirty stories..so people wey Dem use their picture come dey recover from stroke and their various illness??
I feel for you.

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Mystery9 post=107309442][/quote]
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Intersexxsherry(f): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Rydermaverick:

remember the story of doubting Thomas in the bible? Believe whatever you want but what is factual will remain factual.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
remember the story of doubting Thomas in the bible? Believe whatever you want but what is factual will remain factual.
We ain't in the Stone age ma'am..the world has left fetish belief and spiritualism alone..I don't know why Africans are bent on it..
And how does my comment even relate to doubting Thomas??
You don't even have a credible and reliable source for your information and you expect people to believe you..
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Benprass(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dottore:

Go and write your own
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Rydermaverick:

We ain't in the Stone age ma'am..the world has left fetish belief and spiritualism alone..I don't know why Africans are bent on it..
You don't even have a credible and reliable source for your information and you expect people to believe you..
the source is on facebook, go check her wall.
She even made live video.
No wonder DJ switch was never believed even after making live videos because of people like you.
These things do happen and they are real. It must not happen to you first before you believe
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
the source is on facebook, go check her wall.
She even made live video.
No wonder DJ switch was never believed even after making live videos because of people like you.
These things do happen and they are real. It must not happen to you first before you believe
Ok ma'am ..you should have a good night rest.. enjoy
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 04, 2021
person no fit bless person na to dey do jazz wey dey destroy people..I thank God for creating expiring date for everybody... if you dey do good continue your rewards awaits you, if you dey do bad your rewards await you...a temporary world, person no fit enjoy am to the fullest. mscheew

1 Like

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by InoGetJoy: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
So they offer Fanta to the gods
Fanta is the drink usually offered to marine spirits
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by InoGetJoy: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I usually don't believe all these spiritualism stuff until 2weeks ago when some gunmen tried to kill a man right in front of me in Owerri. They dragged him out of his g-wagon and shot him 4 times but the bullets didn't penetrate. They then dragged the man into their vehicle and sped off with him. The man was later rescued by the police. The story of his rescue was posted on frontpage on nairaland
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2021
InoGetJoy:

I usually don't believe all these spiritualism stuff until 2weeks ago when some gunmen tried to kill a man right in front of me in Owerri. They dragged him out of his g-wagon and shot him 4 times but the bullets didn't penetrate. They then dragged the man into their vehicle and sped off with him. The man was later rescued by the police. The story of his rescue was posted on frontpage on nairaland
Well that doesn't change my thoughts.. thanks
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by InoGetJoy: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Well that doesn't change my thoughts.. thanks
I'm not trying to change your thoughts, just telling you want I witnessed
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2021
InoGetJoy:

I'm not trying to change your thoughts, just telling you want I witnessed
Yeah thanks man you are sensible.. hope y've had breakfast?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) / Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos / Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.