Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive (29330 Views)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Collapsed Ikoyi Building Was Going For N2.85 Billion Per Apartment / Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by Pharaohny: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2021
She will make it out insha Allah
To those Dullards good for nothing people asking what she was doing there, I leave unna to god
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by specialmati(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2021
embarassed embarassed I pray she made it sound ooh
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Female corper doing what exactly in ongoing construction at the site?
Abi she be Civil engineer ?

More investigation is needed
If it happened in the states...FBI will probably start its own investigation... They may start considering Massacre, mass murder or Spree killing
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by SEGLIZ: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
ignis:
What is she doing there?

I thought it's an uncompleted building
Jesus see question!?
is you question meant for the gods or something?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by BABANGBALI: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Una must find something to blame the victim about..

Wetin she go find for construction site?

That is your issue this morning? angry
yes,wetin she go find there? Why you wey be applicant since 2002 no go there go carry sand?
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by Nanaborga(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

If it happened in the states...FBI will probably start its own investigation... They may start considering Massacre, mass murder or Spree killing

The way corpers dey die as a result of nysc assignment ehn , it’s sickening
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by benuejosh: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
The collapse of this building should be a wake up call for Nigerians to always go for what is right. But the problem with us Nigerians is that we always don't learn.
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by MRDEE01: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2021
May God intervene on her behalf
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by AUSVINS(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2021
engrfaruq:
What is NEMA doing with this case for goodness sake? All hands should've been put on deck for the rescue mission, but LASG was just left to its fate with only one caterpillar struggling to dig through the rubbles.
I have never seen an agency as useless as NEMA all they are good at is to share bathroom slippers and toothbrushes.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Is this how they will handle this situation if Buhari or Tinubu is the one trapped there.
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by SoftBread01: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Oh, poor girl!

If only...
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2021
LadyMedina25:
The owner of this Vlogging site no sabi... must you explain to us, why can’t you just subtitle and let’s hear from the video

With his froggy voice. You wonder who he is explaining to?

Pray for her safe recovery
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by hedonido: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Just pray you don't find yourself in any kind of emergency situation at all in Nigeria, because you'll most likely be fvcked. Our emergency response system is zero.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by SpaceAngel: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2021
This woman's cry just spoilt my day. How I wish I didn't click on this thread and for those asking what she went to do at a construction site, is it a crime to be at construction site.? Her people knew she was there.

It's sad that many innocent people didn't make it alife.
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by SILVERLINES: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2021
With God all things are possible
I once fell from a three story building on a construction site and got up unhurt not even a scratch
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by Anaerobi(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2021
Too painful
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by Shootlion: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=ignis post=107287688]What is she doing there?

I thought it's an uncompleted building.

Have you forgotten that girls also study civil, mechanical, electrical, architecture, land survey, building tech, Quantity survey and related courses and work with construction companies?
Your question is inappropriate.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by lexy2014: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2021
I don't even no what to say. This news de pain me die
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by SRAROFDAVID: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Wetin corper go find for construction site?
Lolz who knows, the PA of the house owner was brought out naked, who else is thinking what am thinking may be the coper also went for the same doings, them come knack the building to the ground

1 Like

Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by alizma: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2021
LadyMedina25:
The owner of this Vlogging site no sabi... must you explain to us, why can’t you just subtitle and let’s hear from the video
And you think everybody has data to watch any video online? E be like say things dey hard for your own side of naija?
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by lexy2014: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Which kind question be this?
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by sojayy(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2021
ignis:
What is she doing there?

She could be a graduate engr. Serving at d company .
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by uuzba(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Doing exactly what? Working there as structural Engineer na.
Abi, Engineer cannot be on contruction site again?
-
It's a pity it happened. I've enquired from some sturtural Engineer colleagues and they've told me that whenvever a building is about to fail,
the concrete starts to crack and you will see cracks everywhere. That is the sign for you to get out of there.
Unfortunately, I'm sure this build showed cracks up and down the place.
But with the money already invested into building this structure, the contractor would have been afraid to demolish it for safety reasons and start again.
And so FOOLISHLY continued ahead to build more.
Money is not everything O. I know people spent Billion-Billion Naira buying flats in the place.
But allow that money to lost like that O.
Them no gree.
Now, the the building has fallen, sheybe their billion-billion don eventually lost?
And now with innocent lives as well.
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by lexy2014: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Wetin corper go find for construction site?

What's wrong if a corper was on a construction site? Kindly explain let's understand where u are having problems
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by clockwisereport: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2021
OnlineArchitect:
when a doctor makes a mistake just a soul is lost but when an engineer/architect makes a mistake then ten's of hundreds of souls are lost. Let's pay attention to details as proffesionals and also aviod cutting corners, more-or-so integrity pays.

This your post reminds me of Engr Dr Victor Aigbodion, my lecturer back then in School. He will always say this in class.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by IamAsiri: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Una must find something to blame the victim about..

Wetin she go find for construction site?

That is your issue this morning? angry

So you don't know that corpers do serve with construction companies?
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by zikter(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2021
engrfaruq:
What is NEMA doing with this case for goodness sake? All hands should've been put on deck for the rescue mission, but LASG was just left to its fate with only one caterpillar struggling to dig through the rubbles.
NEMA is there na, even Sanwo olu acknowledged them yesterday. Look, this kind of operation is not what you expect to be swift. Do you know that, the condo that collapsed in Florida in July took more two weeks for rescue and recovery? Infact, after two weeks, 76 people were still unaccounted for.

Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by kingthreat(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2021
It's going to take a miracle for anyone there to still be alive?
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by Grace001: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2021
This is the price we pay for weak institutions in a failed country
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by Terrier99: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2021
engrfaruq:

Nigeria is a giant crisis centre bro. Nema alone can't handle all. Asides that, corruption has crippled Nema and it can't function effectively. Is it not Nema officials that were accused of sleeping with desperate refugees at the IDP camp?
Re: Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive by ecomalchemist(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2021
ignis:
What is she doing there?

That's a very foolish question.

What if she's a civil engineering graduate working with one of the construction companies ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With 'The Owerri Client' / Become a Landlord with N32, 500 per month for 24 months installment / Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.