Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled (5480 Views)

Breaking News: Namdi Kanu In Court wearing weird dress and looking frail / FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike / Face Of The Woman Who Lured Namdi Kanu To Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by IamWonderful: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
But you are calling us IPOB terrorist, Hypocrised
Show one of my comments that I directly call any nairalander a terrorist, if I call IPOB terrorist, I am calling IPOB what your governors and ohaneze called you
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Emergingnation(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
But IPOB are terrorists nah even according to US, UK and UN... They're lowlife terrorists just not real supreme terrorists grin
Says Fulani Transgender.... Who is suffering from acute thought Disorder... That doesn't know the different b/w Separative group and Terrorist group grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Emergingnation(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2021
IamWonderful:
Show one of my comments that I directly call any nairalander a terrorist, if I call IPOB terrorist, I am calling IPOB what your governors and ohaneze called you
Yes, I am calling marauding Fulani herdsmen and Bandits terrorist, which they are known for by their acts and by international designation....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by IamWonderful: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
Yes, I am calling marauding Fulani herdsmen and Bandits terrorist, which they are known for by the acts and by international designation....
You directly called him terrorist and marauder, insulting a nairalander
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by BigYash: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
But IPOB are terrorists nah even according to US, UK and UN... They're lowlife terrorists just not real supreme terrorists grin
Why u dey fool yourself ? Calling them terrorist, does it change the fact that Nigeria is on auto pilot? Think of how to make the country work,if you really love Nigeria. No be this rubbish so. How old are you ,by the way?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Emergingnation(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2021
IamWonderful:
You directly called him terrorist and marauder, insulting a nairalander
They all call us IPOB terrorist, which is equally an insult in Nairaland... Mind you , every Igbo is an IPOB... Attack on IPOB is an attack against every Igbo irrespective of status...
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Hangmnk: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Wow tissaia this fatality.... I love you girl
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by techWriter3: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2021
And theygonna both scammer

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Hangmnk: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2021
techWriter3:
And theygonna both scammer
indeed they're both scammers... Lowlife scammers. Fcking Simians
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Telekinetic: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
They're both indigenous people of Biafra grin
Online Fulani terrorist wanking off on people that are greater than Osama Dan Fodio... I don’t know if you’ve had too many local schoolboys on your mat this morning or not enough local schoolboys.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Telekinetic: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Hangmnk:
indeed they're both scammers... Lowlife scammers. Fcking Simians
Since aboki managed to learn the word ‘simian’ we have never had rest on Nairaland.
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Tomahawk99(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Bigots are having a good time on this thread. What do you lot gain from insulting each others tribe, most times when you check you realise the worse things to happen to you were most likely committed by your own people.
These NL blockheads.
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Bayyajidda(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
yep we are smart and intelligent... To call the authorities. We did it in 1967-70 and we continue doing it... because what We're law abiding citizens grin.

We are peace loving Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Shuwa, and Yoruba Muslims. And the majority.

Peace loving Muslim....

Your DP says lot about you. You're obviously b beri-beri (Kanuri), synonymous to witchcraft.
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by g0tze: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Hangmnk:
Wow tissaia this fatality.... I love you girl
[/s]
You love a guy with dick. Homos on the loose.
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Bighead9: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:

They are both Yahoo Men, scammers and Ritualist grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Bighead9: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
uBuNiT:

No wonder men are avoiding you.
You lack good character and wear bad character

The thing pain this man well well grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
cheesy bonus they're both in jail
Your quote sounds so terrible and terroristic
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by judondasylva(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
chai imagine how stupid you can be by posting fake news and the mods have not closed this nonsense. OK you all should continue with your hate since you believe that it will be the only thing that will make your life better. Nothing last for ever. Today it's the time of Igbos to suffer but time will come it will be your turn.
Re: Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled by Hangmnk: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
judondasylva:
chai imagine how stupid you can be by posting fake news and the mods have not closed this nonsense. OK you all should continue with your hate since you believe that it will be the only thing that will make your life better. Nothing last for ever. Today it's the time of Igbos to suffer but time will come it will be your turn.
1967 to date...... How many years

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US / Why Can't Enugu Build Its New Neighbourhoods Like This [photos] / Delta Okays N37.3bn For Osubi Airstrip Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.