Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) (47896 Views)

Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World / This Pregnant Lady's Halloween Costume Is Crazy (Photo) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by johnrash(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
smiley
Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by PizzleGold(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oyinbo and nonsense, Halloween are fun though but this horror in Naija na Halloween 2.0 grin

I can get you a custom made website and it’ll be delivered in a week
C o n t a c t M e
0 8 1 3 1 5 2 8 5 4 1
Also check my bio for my contact thank you
Contact me for my portfolio( websites that I’ve designed)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by olawaley12(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
film3four:
This is 2021 Halloween in Canada, Toronto precisely. I entered the harror den where horror was displayed in celebration of Halloween. It is like a horror film in reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3LY3WM0JJA

na when we go do halloween for Naija too?
Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Drone95(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Like for Halloween share for sapa grin

5 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
kovik19:
This is how Our sisters from the other religion celebrate Halloween all year round

MNK Dog spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Jay5mie: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
rikithor:
A type of hell,hell rehearsals, a kind of acclimatisation preparing for the real day,the Day of the Lord
Confess your sins,repent and live for the gospel
Learn how to drive better than you were taught or shown
Drive manual or automatic cars in few weeks.
Driving/vehicle license and other papers support services available

3 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Horror films or Halloween don't scare mean, but real life can be scary cool cool

In fact, i looked at as many horror films as I could, and I find some to be very boring and meaningless with the typical slashing and goring scenes.

I think historical films about wars sometimes scare me, its real stories, real people and their experiences, and then when i look at Nigeria, i see a lot of horrors, and inhumanity, it's interesting to understand why people are violent.

4 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Oricha62(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Alhamdulilah for the guidance of Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Ssoil(f): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Halloween is definitely not for someone like me

2 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by powerblaze(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
What exactly is the supposedly celebration factor in this?

This is both demonic and disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
We have our masquerade here yet our pastor and religious leaders says is evil while the celebrate Halloween day angry grin blackman mentality undecided

4 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by placeofallure(f): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
DropsMic:
The best i have ever seen

Reminds me of the movie- Final Destination.

1 Like

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oyinbo life

I dey look blacks wey dey join Dem somehow. Even some mumu ones for naija here
Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Basalt(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
kovik19:
This is how Our sisters from the other religion celebrate Halloween all year round

Religious extremism

3 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by elin100(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is what we are doing for living..
Please don't let hungry kill us in this zombies nations
Thank you and God �� bless you

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Probz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Oyinbo life

I dey look blacks wey dey join Dem somehow. Even some mumu ones for naija here

Not everything that’s not Nigerian is oyinbo/oyibo. There are 180 countries in the world. Nigeria’s one. White-dominated countries don’t account for more than one-third of the rest of the world’s populace.

Tea-drinking is accepted as a ubiquitous British culture but tea itself na from China. And Chinese people aren’t white (although in a more distant plain they can be considered vaguely Caucasoid, I suppose). Halloween (or the equivalent/s) probably existed across the world in different shades for centuries before we with our contemporary understanding clocked on to the more modern version of it. It pays to not be ignorant. It really does, dear. It really does.
Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by almarthins(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
rikithor:
A type of hell,hell rehearsals, a kind of acclimatisation preparing for the real day,the Day of the Lord
Confess your sins,repent and live for the gospel
Learn how to drive better than you were taught or shown
Drive manual or automatic cars in few weeks.
Driving/vehicle license and other papers support services available

Devil Sabi package bad thing call am good name.most pple no know wetin Halloween be, them think say na just ordinary celebration or play. Na hell rehearsal coming to the physical world

3 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
kovik19:
Are they complaining to yiu?
The ones wearing bikini all year round no touch your heart too?

3 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
kovik19:

We know of a people that worship Halloween by hanging of images of blood drenched man in his underwear.

3 Likes

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Kokaine(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is how the movie wrong turn started. They judged the zombies as Halloween pranksters.

The joke is on the entire human race and people participating in it. We are not just aware that death brings reality to the most frightening existence ever. The grave!

We will really be with creatures that our mortal selves are not able to appreciate or comprehend. The grave really has creatures and we humans will be alone. No gun, no soldiers, no walls or buildings to shelter behind. Just our deeds. The life that awaits us is serious and here we are having fun, joking with everything.

Rosullulah(saw) said that "I have never seen a frightening scene except that the grave is more frightening than it"

He said "be in this world as though you are a stranger or someone finding his way. If you meet the morning, do not expect to see the evening, and if you do reach the evening, do not expect to reach the morning"

He said " and prepare for what is before you and where you will be spending your eternity"

1 Like

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Frontpagee:
Nothing Is more scarier than being in Nigeria till 2023.

All this ones no scare me at all.

Na when I wake up for sleep come remember say na naija I still dry naked that one they scare the hell out of me.

I don start to create my new country for my dream abeg make my fellow nairalanders come live for this my dream Island everything is free even snake meat wey lalasticlala dey like because na burutai zoo we go carry snake palliative.
ROTFLMFAO
Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Probz:

Not everything that’s not Nigerian is oyinbo/oyibo. There are 180 countries in the world. Nigeria’s one. White-dominated countries don’t account for more than one-third of the rest of the world’s populace.

Tea-drinking is accepted as a ubiquitous British culture but tea itself na from China. And Chinese people aren’t white (although in a more distant plain they can be considered vaguely Caucasoid, I suppose). Halloween (or the equivalent/s) probably existed across the world in different shades for centuries before we with our contemporary understanding clocked on to the more modern version of it. It pays to not be ignorant. It really does, dear. It really does.
Bro this is not an African thing u know ofc. We also have our own masquerade festivals. I just find it awkward when some blacks That's not even in Europe o but Nigeria here will be celebrating it like it's part of them.

Patronize your own

1 Like

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by yrex01(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
kovik19:
wetin concern you.

1 Like

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by laiperi: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Halloween is their European culture which they still practice on people like you in secret cults. The difference between their Halloween and your African Ekrube is the difference between magic and science. They turn fiction into science, read Issac Asimov.

Your problem and those you got likes from is that they lure your grandpa, your father and you out into slavery.

Your most talented brains prefer to be underemployed, disrespected and used as target practice even at the height of their professions overseas. The crumbs thrown to you as compensation is converted into your devalued local currency as you beat your chests as
successful millionaires. Ndi Ara.

Always looking for readymade (Insurance). Why can't you make your home livable and comfortable instead of dreaming of where your grandparents and you are enslaved, built on your sweat and blood?

I know you don't care. Slave forever!

Frontpagee:
Nothing Is more scarier than being in Nigeria till 2023.

All this ones no scare me at all.

Na when I wake up for sleep come remember say na naija I still dry naked that one they scare the hell out of me.

I don start to create my new country for my dream abeg make my fellow nairalanders come live for this my dream Island everything is free even snake meat wey lalasticlala dey like because na burutai zoo we go carry snake palliative.
Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
kovik19:
Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by raphy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
If it was in Nigeria police will storm the building arrest everyone they see.say it's cultist.

Mumu country.
Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
A period of high demonic possesions
Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Kokaine(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
@fkj950ax. Look at the post of another fool who finds insensitive comments funny. I would block the poster and supporters like this if I had the means
seyz91:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) by Kokaine(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Are they complaining to yiu?
The ones wearing bikini all year round no touch your heart too?
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) / Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding Umuahia, Abia State (Photo) / Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.