Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush (22691 Views)

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her / 11-Year-Old Boy Steals School Bus, Crashes It During Chase By Police In US / Senegalese Man Hijacks School Bus In Italy, Sets It Ablaze (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Eriokanmi: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
excellence44:
Edo no be Lagos but small small Edo don dey turn zamfara.
Do you know the number of Lagosians being kidnapped daily? Is it because the victims are not as popular as politicians or as Uncle Smith, the real admiral kidnapped a few weeks ago and taken away through the lagoon on a speed boat? Some were taken to ritualists den while some were held for a ransom. Ęni ori ba yo, odileee.

Ijebu ode axis is a no go area now because our people too don join dem in the game. The wrath of God awaits those leaders who have turned our country Into this mess. Kidnappers too will face their comeuppance. Every day for the thieves but one day for the owner.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2021
I don't know why we are making such a big deal out of this. Nigerian media complain too much.

These people are the kinsmen of our darling presido; they are just carrying out business like every other Nigerian.

APC till 2044 !

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Saidfx(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2021
December hustling. They will come out big and flashy and spend for thier admirers. Go to church for thanksgiving and bless their pastors with mints..December is all about evil in this part of the world. Lets be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Tranquillity360: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2021
phemmie06:
I still find it difficult to believe that all of these criminal activities carried out by the UGM were carried out by ESN. Because I believe Igbos are more sensible. Why should anyone on earth march school puplis into the Bush. Please whosoever is behind this should stop. We don't want south to be a citadel of doom like the northern part has become
So what concern ESN with Edo?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by perdollar(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
I am 100% certain that it's fulani
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by wallrichy: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2021
I feel your concerned. South can never be like the North cos the mentality has always been different. Killing, raping and untold pain on humanity is a culture of the Northern people. They rejoice and triumph in evil actions while the South ain't all that innocent too but still have human feelings to every atrocities except when a Fulanis Hausas are involved. Anything the Hausas Fulanis touches get decayed and destroyed......it's not their fault but just their culture and so bad that the dead Muhammad of Islamic mecca too never taught them right but to be raping, marrying underage girls and practicing terrorism all over the world.

phemmie06:
I still find it difficult to believe that all of these criminal activities carried out by the UGM were carried out by ESN. Because I believe Igbos are more sensible. Why should anyone on earth march school puplis into the Bush. Please whosoever is behind this should stop. We don't want south to be a citadel of doom like the northern part has become
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
EVEN LAGOS NOR SAFE
no where is safe in this world
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by 2special(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba land is on fire.
Edo is not in the South West of the country.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by MajohBankz: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2021
excellence44:
Are you foolish? Why would you pride yourself in others' misfortune? They are PUPILS for Christ sake

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by od501: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2021
tutudesz:
Were are all those Edo cultists when you need them

My broda...ask them oo....no be only to dey do jazz in, jazz out, whoda u you!!

The real fight din start now, dem Don go hide

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by loadedvibes: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Children self go think say na excursion.. lol
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by treatise: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Insecurity:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/03/gunmen-kidnap-pupils-school-bus-edo-march-them-inside-bush

Obaseki visited the president and promised no-to-ranching but maintaining the status quo of open-grazing. It's yielding results already. Edo no be Benue

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by centchris50(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Ok ,continue.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:
angry Mehn...I can't believe what's going on in Nigeria...

Very soon... foreign companies may shut down and evacuate it's citizens back home...same with the foreign Embassies...which means thiss mess will be left alone for Nigerians to sort out...

In the meantime start considering countries close to Nigeria as shield

and some crazy idiots are preparing to bring back this cursed party come 2023.
GOD FORBIDS.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by treatise: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2021
wallrichy:
I feel your concerned. South can never be like the North cos the mentality has always been different. Killing, raping and untold pain on humanity is a culture of the Northern people. They rejoice and triumph in evil actions while the South ain't all that innocent too but still have human feelings to every atrocities except when a Fulanis Hausas are involved. Anything the Hausas Fulanis touches get decayed and destroyed......it's not their fault but just their culture and so bad that the dead Muhammad of Islamic mecca too never taught them right but to be raping, marrying underage girls and practicing terrorism all over the world.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/01/asia/afghanistan-child-marriage-crisis-taliban-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Zeezenho: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2021
This are some of the abormidable act we say Will never happen in our land and those head slammers and haters of igbos tag us terrorist. We muito libreate our land no amount of hate,propaganda,killings or lost Will stop us.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2021
Insecurity rising every day yet the government are just there doing nothing but laying foundation for presidential clinic that won't be useful to the citizen....
What is the usefulness of the government officials
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Greenlight123: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Please this should not be true lord[
pure truth bcz am in edo state currently in edo north
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Islam, the bane of civilization.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by ariesbull: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Just negodu we the south south

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by gentiles(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
So what concern ESN with Edo?
The guy na mumu. Dem use cowardice and stupidity swear for Yoruba's.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by tnerro1(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2021
This is what you get when you pamper kidnappers. Someone in the senate was saying there is no federal law against kidnapping, and I ask shouldn’t there be one?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2021
excellence44:

Oshiomole people. undecided
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by akmath: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
EVEN LAGOS NOR SAFE
Yes Lagos no safe but Edo worse.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Walkee: 11:59am On Nov 03, 2021
excellence44:
no be the same Lagos where dem dey rob people for early morning and kidnap others in broad daylight?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Walkee: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
tutudesz:
Were are all those Edo cultists when you need them
who do you think did it?
One man was kidnapped in my village, they told him to call his son, they mentioned his name, someone who went to Italy in 2011. Do you think foreigners can have such knowledge?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by tutudesz: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Walkee:
who do you think did it?
One man was kidnapped in my village, they told him to call his son, they mentioned his name, someone who went to Italy in 2011. Do you think foreigners can have such knowledge?
Because I know if this was done by outsiders, boys go enter bush root them out.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Nozino: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
ABUPHARM:
When I see it was school children being abducted, I know it's going to be gloryland group of school. That school has been a target for kidnappers for a very long time and the kidnappers are taking advantage of the bad road between Igarra and Auchi.

I thought so too. But I wonder why parents allow their kids commute to Igarra everyday for school.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by Deadlytruth(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Oshiomole people. undecided

Funny enough, those actually wailing in Edo State now are the very folks who chanted Edo no be Lagos just this time last year as they now nurse pains of regret amidst feelings of being fooled with that cliche given the fact that their principal has continued to patronize Lagos for talents which they themselves have in abundance back at home. The leader of the Edo no be Lagos squad has since relocated to Lagos to seek livelihood amidst his deteriorating health out of utter disappointment over his principal's dumping of him after the election. He is now making online videos from Lagos apologizing to Oshiomhole et al for his verbal recklessness of last year.

On the kidnapping issue in Edo, it is obvious that unlike other states, the security votes the state gets is not of any benefit to the people as even the state vigilante members are no longer being paid any wages by the governor. The particular road where this abduction in question happened saw those vigilantes exit few months ago over issues of ceasure of the monthly stipends they were collecting before.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Funny enough, those actually wailing in Edo State now are the very folks who chanted Edo no be Lagos just this time last year as they now nurse pains of regret amidst feelings of being fooled with that cliche given the fact that their principal has continued to patronize Lagos for talents which they themselves have in abundance back at home. The leader of the Edo no be Lagos squad has since relocated to Lagos to seek livelihood amidst his determinating health out of utter disappointment over his principal's dumping of him after the election. He is now making online videos from Lagos apologizing to Oshiomhole et al for his verbal recklessness of last year.

See better Ali baba jokes grin

Have u heard of Anambra is not Lagos?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
May the God who told us in His word that even the captive of the mighty shall be delivered, deliver them in the name above all name IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo / Policemen Strip, Beat, & Grope A Man With Sticks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.