Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her (37870 Views)

Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by OdefaGirl(f): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
A 47-year-old man has lost his life for standing up to a school bus driver who allegedly defiled his seven-year-old daughter.

The deceased, identified simply as Federick, died on the school premises in a scuffle with the driver, known as Jacob.

Frederick had gone to meet the school’s management in the company of his widow and their daughter to narrate their daughter’s experience with Jacob and to ask for immediate action.

After he died in the scuffle, Jacob absconded from the scene, leading to a manhunt by the police.

The spokesman for the police in Lagos State, SP Benjamin Hundeyin confirmed the incident and said the police were on the trail of the driver and would not relent until he is brought to book.

Frederick’s widow had told the News Agency of Nigeria that her daughter narrated to her how Jacob had been taking her to his house at Ajuwon in Ogun to molest her.

She said she narrated the same report to her deceased husband after which, he called the school and was asked to come so that the matter could be settled.

On Wednesday, February 1, my daughter told me that her school bus driver had been taking her to his house at Ajuwon, on the pretext that he needed to drop something at home and that she should follow him.

“When they entered the house, the driver would ask my daughter to sit on his lap; to raise her school uniform and to kiss him on his mouth.

I told my husband what our daughter said on Monday, February 6, and he immediately called the school to lodge a complaint and said he was also reporting the allegation to the police.

“He was told to come to the school first so we went there on Tuesday, February 7 and we met the school owner, the driver and some of the teachers.

The school owner after listening to us, confronted the driver, saying that he had returned late with the school bus the previous week and when asked, he said he had gone to drop something at home.

He was later asked about the allegations levelled against him, but he denied it. My daughter was then asked and she narrated the same experience she told us at home.

The driver couldn’t say anything other than to query, `me’? `me’?, `me’?

My husband who was visibly angry went to the driver and shouted at him to question why he had molested his daughter.

“My husband angrily slapped the driver and they started fighting during which he pushed my husband on his chest. He fell and efforts to revive him were abortive.

We rushed him to a hospital, where he was confirmed dead,’’ the widow said.

She added that Jacob absconded after the incident and she subsequently reported the matter at Iju Police Station.

The school’s director, declined to speak on the matter saying that he was assisting the police in hunting for Jacob, the school bus driver that absconded.

NAN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/father-dies-while-fighting-driver-who-allegedly-defiled-daughter/%3famp

1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by TarOrfeeek: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
angry

Weak Man
Weak decisions

Why heed to the Proprietors request for calm.

That was the wrong choice to make.

49 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by loosecanon50(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
What a sad way to go

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.

Modified: Ya all Nigerian male *demons* should shvt the up. My dad was a treasure to us, the BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD. It is you all *demons* am referring, I'm not referring to the men in my family, I am not even referring to men all over the world. I am being specific and referring to Nija men. Every single day, we see news of rape of the girl child in your blogs, papers and environment. No time to reply mentions of pedophiles, mateheww.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, PROTECT THE FEMALE CHILD FROM MEN.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by ikeno(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wey you for kukuma collect your 14years in prison for molesting a minor,you have now elevated it to life imprisonment.😔😔

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Parachoko: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:
51-Year-Old Father Dies While Fighting His Daughter's School Bus Driver Who She Accused Of Molesting Her

The father of a 7-year-old pupil of Luyol Schools, Frederick Olorunfemi, died while he was confronting his daughter's school bus driver who she pointed as the person who molested her.

Vanguard reports that the pupil who will turn eight in May, had told her mother that the driver, having conveyed other students to their destinations on the 1st of February, 2023, drove her to his house to have canal knowledge of her.

Hearing this, Olurunfemi proceeded to the school with his daughter to speak to the driver, leading to an altercation between them. Consequently, the school bus driver pushed Mr Femi, who fell down and was rushed to a nearby hospital, Osuntuyi Medical Centre where he was confirmed dead.

Speaking to Vanguard, wife to the deceased Mrs. Mabel Olurunfemi, said “Last Wednesday, my daughter came back from school and told me that after her school bus driver had dropped everyone at their houses, he took her to his house, told her to lift her school uniform and sit on his lap to kiss him, and was calling her his wife.

Since my husband does not always come home, I waited till his return before informing him all that she had told me.

When he heard, with anger, he picked up his phone and contacted the school director and explained to him that he would proceed to the police station to report everything, but he was calmed by the proprietor of the school and summoned him to school the next day, which was on the 7th, Tuesday.

Myself and my daughter followed him there. At the proprietor office, the bus driver who goes by the name of Jacob was also present. Having asked Sarah to narrate all that happened, the proprietor asked the driver why he brought back the school bus late on that fateful day to which he responded that he had to drop something after dropping the kids.

Out of anger, my husband slapped him, then he hit my husband on the neck and a fight started right there in the office. As everyone was trying to separate them, my husband was seriously angry holding the driver and this led to a push by the driver. My husband fell down and went unconscious. Before we could get to the hospital he passed on.”

When the Lagos State Police spokesman, SP Benjamin Hundeyin was called, he confirmed the incident, saying the driver had not been arrested as he is on the run.

Credit: Oriental Times

@mynd44
@seun
May his soul RIP 😔😔

No wander some schools dey always get
female teacher in the bus.

The beast don ruin that girl life, she will never forget it for the rest of her life.

He deserve to spend the rest of his life in Jail. Locked up in a hole where he will never see sun or moon again.

He don ruin the little girl life and home

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Parachoko: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Driver is on the run shocked

How did he escape from the school?

17 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by galantjoe(m): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2023
The guy used his hand to kill himself. Uncontrolled anger can lead to death.
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by iamme1234(m): 5:08am On Feb 13, 2023
TarOrfeeek:
angry

Weak Man
Weak decisions

Why heed to the Proprietors request for calm.

That was the wrong choice to make.

So if you were him
You will pick up Ak 47 rifles
Things isnt done that way.
Itd unfortunate he died that way
May his soul rest in peace
The role father played over the life of kids are very much
May God give the family to bear the loss
And bless all responsible fathers out there
Blessed new week

6 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by iamme1234(m): 5:10am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.

Are you a teenager or an adult
Your comment just says much about you
Pedophile

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by cutedharmee: 5:18am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

I'm ashamed of u for saying this...pedophile

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by pyyxxaro: 5:55am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

I know you are not a kid , but the way you reason is Wonderful 😔

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Emmanuel909090: 6:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Really sad

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Berrityga: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2023
He died a fool. I'm very sure his daughter had no evidence to prove her claim. Fear woman at just 7 years because if kpekus your father gas died. This sane girl will grow to become a free giver in her area the graduate to a hookup girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by flourishing247: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2023
The school should be held responsible for what happened. Every school bus usually has a female attendant. Why didn't they have one?

18 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Nostring: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Chai... This one na big lesson.. he for don apply wisdom , go with d police and no try to handle the issue on his own... D little girl go dey sad for life, na her matter killed her papa sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by aycorporat(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2023
May the soul of the gallant dad rest in peace

The driver has committed double crime of assault and murder now, he is on the run.

Sometimes, thorough investigation needs to be carried out and we should avoid taking hasty decisions.

May God protect our children as child molestation is not limited to only the female gender

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Rexymania(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Eyah.
How will that woman feel?
How will her daughter feel for life... Knowing the man that molested her also was the one that is responsible for the death of her father

Trauma

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Elliotwaveforec: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

You get sense! Two fighting and the deceased attacked first.

The molestation case has to be proven.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by nicerod(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Kai

This is absurd
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by elonmuskbaby: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2023
May God protect all our children o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by henndukwe18: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Many things are nt clear about D's story

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Bimffo(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

A girl that is just 8 years? Do you people just decide to sniff petrol early in the morning? Or what is all these?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Ijebulogic(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Worst part of this post is the sad comments by so called "Men" who are blaming the 7 year old child for lying (without any facts). Anyone who has raised a child knows the pain and anguish that father felt and i pray none of you ever experience his pain. Nairaland has some very childish and backward people on it though....real pity.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by kereman1: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Speaking to Vanguard, wife to the deceased Mrs. Mabel Olurunfemi, said “Last Wednesday, my daughter came back from school and told me that after her school bus driver had dropped everyone at their houses, he took her to his house, told her to lift her school uniform and sit on his lap to kiss him, and was calling her his wife.

Credit: Oriental Times
Hkk

E beta say I born tiff than born pedophile, molest pikin, kill papa.

Wahala pass money

5 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by palsenator(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Many kids who are being spoon-fed on this platform. I pray for those kids blaming the man that when they grow up, they also will experience this such that we can check if they are right to blame the man.

Anger is to be tamed no doubt but then, at some points, you may require grace to tame it.

13 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by faceland: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2023
if the driver is guilty, he must die

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by faceland: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:
He died a fool. I'm very sure his daughter had no evidence to prove her claim. Fear woman at just 7 years because if kpekus your father gas died. This sane girl will grow to become a free giver in her area the graduate to a hookup girl.

You re a molester... You must pay one day.

32 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Opoturad: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2023
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. 🙄😭🤣🤡

4 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Hopefully2023: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2023
It always baffles me how a grown man can have erection by sighting a kid. And what happened to the female bus assistant? Or they don't have any.....

Kindly check below and feel at ease to contact me if you have the need

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by SeeItSayIt: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Not a wise father. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

No matter the glaring evidences available to him, physical fight should have be the last option.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) / Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures / Robber Who Was Released From Prsion 4days Ago Caught Stealing Again In Bayelsa(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.