Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze (22981 Views)

South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by plaindealer: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
The Igbo group said for Onochie to descend on revered traditional rulers and Archbishops by using such words as “neonates, ignorant, lack of sense of decency, hide face in shame, stupidity, among others …is to say the least unreflective, odious, warped, despicable and sacrilegious.”

I salute the woman because she was right on the money, I even think she did not go far enough.

There are definitely no elders or authority in igboland, they are all on extended vacation inside bush.

Terrorist are murdering your people men, women, children, brothers, sisters, fathers, uncle's, doctors and students, they are burning down your towns and villages left and right under your nose, but the irresponsible, weak, incompetent and thoughtless leaders are on the side of the terrorists and even instead of denouncing and condemning the terrorists, they want Nigeria, a sovereign Nation to bow down to some low life rif raf barbaric terrorists.

Something is seriously wrong with them in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Coldie(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
evsimmigration:
You niccopum,. you always talked about what Nnamdi did and said to kill Officers,but you never said the same Military killed his own parents & murdered numerous innocent souls in the name of Operation Python Dance.But because your hatred over Igbos will not allow you spur ge truth

Ok let's talk let the truth be laid bare, how did the military kill Nnamdi Kanus parents if u can't tell me dz u are a bloody liar.
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Kyf1: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oh
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by snipernigga(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
When you say the truth, they come for you with everything they got. Including the imbeciles
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by eefeem: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oh! So you ppl are only built to dish out insult but not to receive... ���.
Awon oniyeye.

Traplord09:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/onochies-attacks-on-igbo-monarchs-sacrilegious-odious-says-ohanaeze/%3famp
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by sharpsecret: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Don't mind that shameless liar. He's trying to alter the truth. The Emir of Ilorin is Fulani blood not Yoruba. There's nothing Yoruba about Ilorin. This image below was a Turbaning Ceremony performed by HRH Emir Ibrahim Gambari Muhammad on Alhaji Salihu Mustapha. Leave him to continue deceiving himself. Afonja lost Ilorin and there's nothing his weak and fearful descendants can do about it.
that one?him dey wine himself....Yoruba are the worst tribe they are neither here nor there....I just wonder how they see Igbos as their enemies....like fulanis Igbo hav lived with them for decades ...we have never fought them rather we build markets and factories across Yoruba land....they say they hate igbos cos of our ego..some say Igbos are too insulting....but I will say they envy us cos our resilience....that is why they can choose a tribe that murdered their people at ibarapa Ibadan over those that insult their people in abule ado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by chrisvic007: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
Id**iot.

All the members of your family are idiots
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Shameless betrayals. Weak spines.

Talk to your brother currently leading military operations against ibo rag-tag warriors fraudulently called unknown.gunmen
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
sharpsecret:
that one?him dey wine himself....Yoruba are the worst tribe they are neither here nor there....I just wonder how they see Igbos as their enemies....like fulanis Igbo hav lived with them for decades ...we have never fought them rather we build markets and factories across Yoruba land....they say they hate igbos cos of our ego..some say Igbos are too insulting....but I will say they envy us cos our resilience....that is why they can choose a tribe that murdered their people at ibarapa Ibadan over those that insult their people in abule ado

After the tales by moonlight that Fulani killed your people 1 or 3m or whatever fake figures catches your fancy, you still served them as VP in 1979-83.

You preferred to serve under them in 1993 rather than go for presidency like Abiola.

As recently as 2019 one of your best still angling to serve under another Fulani man and 95% of your entire race voted the Fulani man.
For 2023 many of your people here vow to vote the Fulani man if he can give you VP.

Nobody is moved by all your tales about Fulani this and that
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by sharpsecret: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ovamboland:

After the tales by moonlight that Fulani killed your people 1 or 3m or whatever fake figures catches your fancy, you still served them as VP in 1979-83.

You preferred to serve under them in 1993 rather than go for presidency like Abiola.

As recently as 2019 one of your best still angling to serve under another Fulani man and 95% of your entire race voted the Fulani man.
For 2023 many of your people here vow to vote the Fulani man if he can give you VP.

Nobody is moved by all your tales about Fulani this and that
Igbos can't serve fulani...I fact they are the ones serving Igbos....they mend my shoes.guide my gate.rear my animals...and also do my dirty works like waste disposàl
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Bigpapi: 3:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Coldie:
did she lie, am an Igbo guy but seriously u guys are shameless, after all Nnamdi Kanu did his rag tag rebel army even killed traditional rulers in IMO state and u guys want him out of prison.

Someone that was given a second chance, only for him to come out and started attacking and insulting everybody who helped him.

U guys are very shameless

Olodo jihadist
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Bigpapi: 3:47am On Nov 04, 2021
sharpsecret:
Igbos can't serve fulani...I fact they are the ones serving Igbos....they mend my shoes.guide my gate.rear my animals...and also do my dirty works like waste disposàl

Gbam
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Bigpapi: 3:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

Talk to your brother currently leading military operations against ibo rag-tag warriors fraudulently called unknown.gunmen

Thank God 4 UGM, atleast the Fulani jihadist knows their boundaries now
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2021
Bigpapi:

Thank God 4 UGM, atleast the Fulani jihadist knows their boundaries now

Are UGM not Fulani DSS again?
You people are fraudulent cowards
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Ovamboland(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2021
sharpsecret:

And they will still be your president to determine your destiny
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by authority2006(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Onochie had in a statement last weekend gave reasons why the president would not heed the appeal, saying that the demand for the release of a “lunatic is as annoying as it is insulting to the memory of those who have lost their lives in a needless blood-letting in the South East of Nigeria. These are political neonates who are also, ignorant of the laws of our land. Where is their sense of decency? Where is their shame? Where is the truth that Christianity preaches? When will truth be released from jail?” [/b]

She's very much correct and on point.
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Caboceer: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Champele:
She was doing it with your mother.

I fvcked your mother for twelve euros. I nutted all over her ugly face, ask her she'll tell you

Oloriburuku somebody like you.
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by sharpsecret: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ovamboland:

And they will still be your president to determine your destiny
what's the need of being president while ur people are eating from hand to mouth...
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by orisa37: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
SHE HAS UNMASKED THE MASQUERADE. SHE MUST BE PUNISHED.
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Champele(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Caboceer:

I fvcked your mother for twelve euros. I nutted all over her ugly face, ask her she'll tell you

Oloriburuku somebody like you.
E pain you. Your mother can never attain the level of that woman you are insulting, because you get internet. Nwa ashawo
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by BeardedMeat(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2021
DOTian:
This was my immediate thinking as I read all the rubbish written by that woman. I expect the Royal fatheres and Ohaneze leadership to send a very powerful delegation to his/her (that transgender sef) community in Onitsha Alona. That village is just after Asaba! All along, I thought this vampire of a woman is from one of this unknown villages after Agbor... Didn't know she is that close to home! Nkîta ara! Whatever she wrote was purely insulting and she should be held responsible when this regime is over. She has formed a habit of insulting the igbos at will just to get the attention of her irresponsible master, and Ohaneze must find a way to use her as an example.. When she was rejected at the Senate as INEC resident commissioner, she never went off insulting the senators or the emirs. I think it's about time people like her are met fire for fire..
They should have placed a curse on her right away!

I'm disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by BeardedMeat(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

What of men who chestbeat and then use their wives skirts to run away from fighting like Ojukwu and Kanu? grin
Can I buy some of your cows?

The Virgin cows only pls grin
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by BeardedMeat(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2021
tutudesz:

But it was ok for Ipob to insult other ethnic group kings
Was it Ipob that sacked Oba Lil Wayne and sold his staff and shoes on jumai?
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by tutudesz: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Was it Ipob that sacked Oba Lil Wayne and sold his staff and shoes on jumai?
Are you Ipob and Kanu never insulted other ethnic group leaders and kings
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Caboceer: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Champele:
Who those so called priest and clergymen help? They are as useless ass Nnamdi murderer refer them. Every man must answer for his actions. Nnamdi has caused the death of hundreds of people in the name of fighting for Biafra while collecting money from enemies of ndị Igbo. Hé must pay for it

I fumigated your mother's pussy with my spermatozoa

I bet you didn't know that you worthless son of a syphilitic who.re

And guess what? Am still gonna fvck her tonite!

Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Champele(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Caboceer:

I fumigated your mother's pussy with my spermatozoa

I bet you didn't know that you worthless son of a syphilitic who.re

And guess what? Am still gonna fvck her tonite!
You sound like one of them. Exactly what I was pointing out. Una so useless to our society
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by Caboceer: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Champele:
You sound like one of them. Exactly what I was pointing out. Una so useless to our society

Na you and your Papa useless

Anuofia
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by mbaise1000: 1:34am On Nov 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ovamboland:

Everybody hates ibo, you better check yourselves. You think you are better than everybody else but get a beating all the time from those you claim are inferior.

Your problem is sitting on your forehead

You are deluded, you can change the truth, BTW who are the igbo fighting against and tell me who is beating the igbos, igbos are not fighting anybody, we simply refuse to be used or to be slaves or to belong for tye sake of belonging, we are not afraid of the truth and will not be subdued by anyone, we ask for what is our right and will fight for it if necessary, that you accept to be slaves in your land is not our problem, but when you want us to follow you as you are is where the problem comes, that you are ready to surrender your land so that they will not kill you is your choice, insulting igbos for not been a coward like you is a new low, you are free to enjoy your nigeria, and anyone who wants out should not be insulted like your type are doing, go and get a life, next time, read before commenting, that is if you are capable of understanding what you read
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by dallasi: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
EmekaA125:

Go and rescue Ilorin from Malam Alimi and his Fulani bloodline fess, then come back let's continue the conversation grin grin

discombobulated

Let Us Quickly Go Back Into History Because I Love History
And this is for the people that believe the Southeastern are been marginalized

��When Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria

��Chief of Army Staff was from South East
��Chief of Naval Staff was from South East
��IG of Police was from South East
��Chief of Defence staff was fron South East
��Internal Affairs Minister South East
��External Affairs Minister South East
��Education Minister South South East
�� majority of other key ministries to South East
��Parliament President South East
��Unilag VC from South East
��University of Ibadan VC from South East

Still there was dissatisfaction by My Igbos Brothers Then, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa That Did Not MARGINALISE Them ! �

During the Killings
Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, South East has 37, none was killed.
8 from the north, all of them were killed.
10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth but at times when lies litter the streets.

These are documented facts!

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

After All That Happened Above That Lead to civil war We Later entrusted the vice presidential post in the hands of the Southeastern people ( ALEX EKUEME)
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by tsmat(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2021
sharpsecret:
ode...the current emir of the Ilorin emirate is a pure Fulani man from the Fulani ruling house and his name is Ibrahim sulu gambari Mohamed.....emir is an Arabic word and not all yorubas are from Islam...ok let me ask you...do u have emirs in lagos or Ibadan...Kwara has been taken by the Fulani and u have to deal with that...ur men are too weak as they are only good in eating watery ewedu and anyone that can eat algae can also eat shit

But your strong men are dying daily and y'all are here beating chest. Efulefu
Re: Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze by sharpsecret: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
tsmat:

But your strong men are dying daily and y'all are here beating chest. Efulefu
is it not better to fight and die in order to protect ur land than to fold ur hands and watch ur land taken from u like Kwara state....imagine an emir in Anambra...isn't that funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) / Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.