Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public (598 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Baby From Fans (phot / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by Antoeni(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Liquorose dragged for allegedly hiding her child from the public
By dailynaijanews- November 3, 2021067
A blogger identified on Twitter as @UpdateReunion has dragged the first runner-up of the BBNaija season 6 show, Liquorose for allegedly hiding her child from the public.

Liquorose Child Public hide

According to the blogger, the dancer never mentioned it throughout her stay in big brother‘s house. The source also revealed that he/she is being attacked by fans of the reality star over this revelation.

The tweet reads:

“Liquor fans attacking me in my dm, pls ask your fave to tell u the truth, she has a baby!! I was shocked she didn’t mention it in the house, waited till the end of the show, but not even one talk about her child, y’all should free me biko #BBNaija”

https://dailynaijanews.com.ng/liquorose-dragged-for-allegedly-hiding-her-child-from-the-public/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=liquorose-dragged-for-allegedly-hiding-her-child-from-the-public

Re: Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by MITCHELL96: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Everybody just dey liiieeeeeeee!!! grin grin
Re: Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by Antoeni(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Dis Choke Ooo
Re: Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Wait, make I laugh first.

Re: Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by EMAXIM(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2021
I'm not sure the allegation is true
Re: Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by Godspowerpro: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2021
Why is it hard for the whole world to just focus on God, let's rid of all these devilish distractions

https://www.nairaland.com/6832715/young-people-dont-care-good

(1) (Reply)

Irete Alaje: Here Is What Fans Are Saying About Habibat Jinad’s New Movie / Portable Zazu Sign 50million deal With Obi cubana (video) / "Chiom Chiom" - Davido Pens Heartmelting Note To Chioma As He Celebrates Her 27t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.