Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Young People Don't Care About Good Name But Quick Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young People Don't Care About Good Name But Quick Money (550 Views)

2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa / You Ignored Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Tweets But Quick To Delete Buhari’s Tweet – Lai / "Presidency Didn’t Stand With Adeosun But Quick To Defend Pantami" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young People Don't Care About Good Name But Quick Money by Godspowerpro: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Adeolu Gboyega has confronted issues everyday people boycott, and that nobody simply wants to acknowledge, during a straightforward conversation with Godspowerproject, which pushed his buttons to bare his mind.

The celebrated GM of Crest 87.7fm, Akure, discoursed with this publication for the first time amid the advance of the E-naira, and during the cordial chat, Mr. Adeolu answered important questions pertaining to the future of the country, especially the youths.

This saw the southwest radio boss and former banker, mentioning his stance towards matters of national concerns, following his latest initiative of driving a youth-centric news and current affairs station in Ondo State.

When asked to share notable highlights from 2 decades of broadcasting, to influence the next generation of broadcasters. Adeolu said "Hardwork truly pays. Work so hard to distinguish yourself in whatever you choose to do and that will surely open doors for you. By doing just broadcasting and doing it well at least by acceptable standards, it has open lots of doors for me."

Mr. Adeolu added that "the Nigerian broadcast space has evolved over time, however the fundamental principle of professionalism is standing on very shaky legs. If care is not taken, the industry will be a shadow of itself in years to come."

As the broadcasting guru continued on; exposing the amateurish approach of cryptocurrency promoters in the country and subsequent entry of e-naira, Adeolu proves his versatility encompasses what it takes to make an amazing broadcaster.

"Cryptocurrency promoters in Nigeria are mostly people who do not have all the details of its trading and so, lose people's money in the process. This does not mean Crypto is bad. It's just about knowledge and having adequate information about the market. Meanwhile, e-naira has created heavy enthusiasm amongst industry players as it has been projected as one of the stabilizers in the forex shortfall the economy has witnessed in recent times"

After Adeolu had mentioned that he "wants to be known for being a broadcaster that walked the earth, creating other amazing broadcasters and becoming an institution in the field of broadcasting" he shared his opinion on what the younger generation should focus their time, energy and resources on, saying, "Hardwork and sustaining a good legacy that will outlive them. So many of our young people do not care anymore about good name or hardwork but quick money"

Discussing the concept of sure investments, Adeolu added that "Well, I believe so much in Investments in people. It is a coin that you can spend for years to come. Asides that, real estate has proven to be a money spinner of all times ditto the amazing opportunities that the cyber space offers us all."

Attributing his popularity to the grace of God, Gboyega reminisced with Godspowerproject about the time he switched career lanes and what followed after, "Of course, I tried banking for a few weeks but it was obvious my calling was in the studio, because even while attending to a customer those days, my earpod was always glued to my ear to listen to the radio. I was distracted by what I love which was and is still broadcasting"

And while diverse opinions continue to thrive concerning the entertainment industry in its entirety, Adeolu, whose interests are all miles apart yet finds a way of fusing them together; reading, partying and praying, aptly describes the situation in a most vivid manner.

"This is one of the largest employers of labour in Nigeria today, but sadly underrated though, Government has hinged this largely on defined structures for the industry. However, the joy is that things are no longer how it used to be"

Adeolu Gboyega- GM
CrestFM- Akure

Re: Young People Don't Care About Good Name But Quick Money by okunfemm(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kudos to Biggest Boy on Radio (BBR)
Re: Young People Don't Care About Good Name But Quick Money by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who good name dey help for Nigeria this days. If you no get money for this present day Nigeria, people go respect you pass person with a good name but struggling.
Re: Young People Don't Care About Good Name But Quick Money by Godspowerpro: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
okunfemm:
Kudos to Biggest Boy on Radio (BBR)

Man wey sabi, cheers to you
Re: Young People Don't Care About Good Name But Quick Money by Godspowerpro: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Who good name dey help for Nigeria this days. If you no get money for this present day Nigeria, people go respect you pass person with a good name but struggling.

By their fruits (monikers), we shall know them grin
Re: Young People Don't Care About Good Name But Quick Money by sapientia(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Godspowerpro:

By their fruits (monikers), we shall know them grin

You are the hypocrite

The person you quoted is just being realistic
Re: Young People Don't Care About Good Name But Quick Money by Godspowerpro: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
sapientia:

You are the hypocrite

The person you quoted is just being realistic

Realism, sarcasm, altruism, you dont fit in any. I believe the reply to the comment was expressive enough. There was no hypocrisy, just mild mannered jesting

(1) (Reply)

Father Alia About To Eat The Unlawful Bread. / Anambra Government Suspicious Why An Unpopular Andy Uba Is Coming Second In Poll / REVEALED: The Untold Story Of How Osinbajo Emerged Buhari's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.