Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Only Obeyed The Call To K1ll My Wife – Man Falls Into ‘trance’ During Prayer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Obeyed The Call To K1ll My Wife – Man Falls Into ‘trance’ During Prayer (262 Views)

South African Man Falls Asleep In 62-year-old Woman's Bed After Raping Her / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Only Obeyed The Call To K1ll My Wife – Man Falls Into ‘trance’ During Prayer by prumetrics: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
A Zimbabwean man has killed his family.

He fell into a trance while praying with his family and allegedly grabbed an axe before hacking his wife and two children to death.

The shocking incident occurred in the Woodlands suburb on Tuesday afternoon.

Neighbors said the couple's other child escaped the killing.

Witnesses said the man named Leo Kanyimo, who was an ardent Apostolic Faith Mission (AFM) follower was praying his home together with the family when he suddenly became violent.

"We knew him as a prayerful man and yesterday he said they were fasting and praying for one of their children whom he said was possessed by some evil spirits."

"As they were praying in their house, we suddenly heard some screams and when we dashed to the scene, we realised that he was axing ....see full story here: .....https://sleekgist.com/i-only-obeyed-the-call-to-k1ll-my-wife-man-falls-into-trance-during-prayer-session-murders-wife-and-their-two-children/

Re: I Only Obeyed The Call To K1ll My Wife – Man Falls Into ‘trance’ During Prayer by damkem820(f): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2021
This is so sad cry

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Monarch Storms Community With 1 Million Boys Over Land Tussle / Defamation Of Character.. Lawyer Pls. / Mother Of Doom - Kathleen Folbigg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.