Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Buhari Government Is Wicked, Does Not Reward Loyalty – Obasanjo Wife Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government Is Wicked, Does Not Reward Loyalty – Obasanjo Wife Laments (645 Views)

It’s Wrong To Expect Your Husband To Apologise, Obasanjo’s Wife Tells Women / Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Government Is Wicked, Does Not Reward Loyalty – Obasanjo Wife Laments by newsheadlines: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
One of the wives of chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Mrs. Taiwo Obasanjo has lamented the wickedness of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration to her family despite doing a lot to ensure he win the 2019 Presidential election.

In an interview with AsabeAfrika TV, the former President wife claim she spent millions of Naira towards the successful re-election of President Buhari, not only that, she also claims to have embarked on several fasting and prayer session towards the cause. She emphatically stated that President Muhammadu Buhari is not the one in power, that despite ordering that her son should be fixed up, nothing was done.

She complained loudly that all she experienced from Buhari's government was victimisation and wickedness . Watch her lamentation in the video below;

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2021/11/03/buhari-government-does-not-reward-loyalty-i-regret-supporting-him-obasanjo-wife-lament/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ElMHYqiMc

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Buhari Government Is Wicked, Does Not Reward Loyalty – Obasanjo Wife Laments by BlackfireX: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yoruba people eeehhh...

How much is the money ...sum it up, and tell me the total

Buhari is not someone you people can manipulate for personal brigadoon

Sorosoke grin
Re: Buhari Government Is Wicked, Does Not Reward Loyalty – Obasanjo Wife Laments by sapientia(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
He rewards absolute loyalty

Not 99%

You must follow him like Nairaland zombies

You and your husband always have an advice for him

How dare you?

A whole god Buhari

Please, quote my post with names of Nairaland Zone Bs so that Iyawo obasanjo can come and get ultimate a*se licking guides

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Is Wicked, Does Not Reward Loyalty – Obasanjo Wife Laments by sapientia(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
sapientia:
He rewards absolute loyalty

Not 99%

You must follow him like Nairaland zombies

You and your husband always have an advice for him

How dare you?

A whole god Buhari

Please, quote my post with names of Nairaland Zone Bs so that Iyawo obasanjo can come and get ultimate a*se licking guides

Oyigboupdate
Udele1
mannabbqgrils

Add yours
Re: Buhari Government Is Wicked, Does Not Reward Loyalty – Obasanjo Wife Laments by decasey(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ok you think you will escape what ordinary Nigerians are are tru grin grin, you most rep what you brought . Enjoy.
Re: Buhari Government Is Wicked, Does Not Reward Loyalty – Obasanjo Wife Laments by gentiles(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Stupid Woman. Because you campaigned for Buhari in 2019, you expect him to open the country's vault for you? You campaigned for him not because you believe in his ability, but just to get your Son fixed up

(1) (Reply)

My Presidential Aspiration Accepted Across Nigeria – Anyim Pius Anyim / Prophet TB Joshua's Disciple Gave Prophecy On Biafra As Reno Omokri Slams Buhari / Dr. Ugo Egbujo Eulogies Bola Tinubu Ahead Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.