Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Bbnaija Nini Blasted By Fans Asked Her Of Boyfriend Gives Shocking Reply (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Nini Blasted By Fans Asked Her Of Boyfriend Gives Shocking Reply (video) (653 Views)

Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend / Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nini Blasted By Fans Asked Her Of Boyfriend Gives Shocking Reply (video) by Chimaobi377: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
BBNaija Nini blasted by fans asked her to show her boyfriend she gives shocking reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pqvbEDuLfQ
Re: Bbnaija Nini Blasted By Fans Asked Her Of Boyfriend Gives Shocking Reply (video) by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
In entertainment they are called fans when supportive and trolls when opposing. Lol. Either the guy is a recluse or she lied about having a boyfriend to give a sense of chastity.

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years / "A Rich Man Used Money To Sleep With My Wife When I Was Broke; Now That I Have M / Davido Shared An Emotional And Cute Video Of Him, Playing With His Son Ifeanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.