Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

"A Rich Man Used Money To Sleep With My Wife When I Was Broke; Now That I Have M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "A Rich Man Used Money To Sleep With My Wife When I Was Broke; Now That I Have M (660 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Rich Man Used Money To Sleep With My Wife When I Was Broke; Now That I Have M by Bestblogs: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Portable, the Zazoo hitmaker, is out for vengeance now that he's made it big. In a new video, he claims that a wealthy man used money to seize his wife and sleep with her when he was broke.

However, now that the tables have turned and he is wealthy, he will spend his money sleeping with other people's spouses.

He's showing off his shiny new iPhone 12 Pro

Max, Portable said: “When I was broke a rich man used money to sleep with my wife now I have money I will use it to sleep with Peoples wives”.
Watch the video below:

1 Share

Re: "A Rich Man Used Money To Sleep With My Wife When I Was Broke; Now That I Have M by Goldbw122(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wetin your great grand father nor see the end na you small pikin wan see the end... Well we move...
Re: "A Rich Man Used Money To Sleep With My Wife When I Was Broke; Now That I Have M by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
shattap there you fool!!!!
instead of thanking that rich man for showing you that you were married to a wh0re, you are here talking nonsense! now that you have money, you are clearly still emotionally DAMAGED, as you want to dto seep with other people's wives instead of finding a good one to cherish and call your own. what kind of deluded man want to make money and start to focus his whole energy on negativity, like these deluded useless oloshos (disguised as wives)?!?!
BE HUMBLE CHILD!!!!
Re: "A Rich Man Used Money To Sleep With My Wife When I Was Broke; Now That I Have M by Abfinest007(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
You're seeking for your own down fall.
Re: "A Rich Man Used Money To Sleep With My Wife When I Was Broke; Now That I Have M by Soulsymbol99: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2022
So 4 em mind nw, he has money undecided

(1) (Reply)

Portable Shows His New 30m Customize Ice Chain By Cubana Grp As He Becomes Odogw / Obi Cubana Cuts 13 Birthday Cakes To Celebrate His 47th Birthday (pics/vid) / Female Fans Gift Burna Boy With Bras At 'One Night In Space' Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.