Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko (2210 Views)

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by bolaayenimo: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
With this picture, I totally agreed that the kayanmata jazz Jaruma gave Regina Daniels really worked on old man, Ned.
See as the old man mumu finish for love

1 Like

Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Naijanascam: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Don't just report what you don't know..... face your work and smoke your weed in peace

5 Likes

Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
It's common with older lovers,they will act childish so you won't feel missed out on anything. It's funny sha,I have one who is always on T-shirt, pants and face cap and look sporty plus maintaining a clean shave always so I won't think he's old lol.
Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's common with older lovers,they will act childish so you won't feel missed out on anything. It's funny sha,I have one who is always on T-shirt pants and face cap so I won't think he's old.lol

So you implying that you're dating your ancestors. You implying too that you're a runs girl. You're also implying that you have an outdated old sugar daddy you tied with Kayamata.

You're even implying that you aren't ashamed of it.

3 Likes

Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by hisexcellency34: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
I'm sure you are Ned's son. You sounded so pained
Naijanascam:
Don't just report what you don't know..... face your work and smoke your weed in peace
Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mmadu2:

So you implying that you're dating your ancestors. You implying too that you're a runs girl. You're also implying that you have an outdated old sugar daddy you tied with Kayamata.

You're even implying that you aren't ashamed of it.
Where did I imply that I'm dating a sugar daddy? but you have them around looking for relationship and even more,so it depends on your choice. Stop insinuating things that are unfounded.

1 Like

Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where did I imply that I'm dating a sugar daddy? but you have them around looking for relationship and even more,so it depends on your choice. Stop insinuating things that are unfounded.

Babe you clearly implied the obvious that you're trying to deny now. Thankfully I quoted you so you won't edit and deny.

You even know how they reason cos you explained it to us. It takes a sharp girl to understand that much. Kudos and more grease to your labors.

2 Likes

Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Naijanascam: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
hisexcellency34:
I'm sure you are Ned's son. You sounded so pained

And must you be stupid on all fronts
Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mmadu2:

Babe you clearly implied the obvious that you're trying to deny now. Thankfully I quoted you so you won't edit and deny.

You even know how they reason cos you explained it to us. It takes a sharp girl to understand that much. Kudos and more grease to your labors.
Edit ke? kos I dy fear you abi? I've never hide the fact that I love older and matured men more than these codine and tutoline generation. I might even end up like shade okoya or Regina Daniels if I succumbed to my charming chief's advances and proposal but for the love and respect for my dad,I don't wish to thread that path.For now they are still hanging and if eventually it happened just be rest assured that I'll make headlines.
Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Edit ke? kos I dy fear you abi? I've never hide the fact that I love older and matured men more than these codine and tutoline generation. I might even end up like shade okoya or Regina Daniels if I succumbed to my charming chief's advances and proposal but for the love and respect for my dad,I don't wish to thread that path.For now they are still hanging and if eventually it happened just be rest assured that I'll make headlines.

See you acknowledging it again because there's no way to deny it anymore. Same you that was trying to denying it a moment ago.

Abeg enjoy your runs and live large from it but quit living in denial. Even nollywood actresses that were denying initially are now coming out plain.

1 Like

Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's common with older lovers,they will act childish so you won't feel missed out on anything. It's funny sha,I have one who is always on T-shirt, pants and face cap and look sporty plus maintaining a clean shave always so I won't think he's old lol.

Marriage is a SCAM.

1 Like

Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mmadu2:

See you acknowledging it again because there's no way to deny it anymore. Same you that was trying to denying it a moment ago.

Abeg enjoy your runs and live large from it but quit living in denial. Even nollywood actresses that were denying initially are now coming out plain.
.Stop attaching negative meanings to suit your narratives.If e easy go do na.lol abeg leave me ooo.me wey no dy komot for house
Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
.Stop attaching negative meanings to suit your narratives.If e easy go do na.lol abeg leave me ooo.me wey no dy komot for house

I know say you be virgin sef. You never leave your compound since dem born you. Ogaa oh!
Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by Saskay44: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lol
Re: See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko by revived: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:

Eti yawayray ma grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ja Rule Got Killed On Hail Mary! / ‘I Do Not Belong To The Illuminati’ – D’banj / Kanye Likes It Blonde - Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.