Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion (17636 Views)

Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name / Akeredolu Allays Fears Over Soldiers’ Withdrawal From Checkpoints In Ondo / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by wallrichy: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
It signify that Buhari's associates and distant cousins of Hausa Fulani Terrorists are coming to steal,kill,destroy,rape and kidnap.....that's the style Buhari taught those killer herdsmen....for your information, most of those soldiers will also transform into terrorists....that's the modus operandi even in North Central....

Fasindo:
shocked

Ondo people should be on the red alert and protect themselves, because anytime soldiers are withdrawn from a place herdmen always seize the opportunity to attack.

By the way the soldiers are not always the one protecting and maintaining peace anywhere.
If you think I am lying you should ask yourself why the millitary has not been able to secure northern states where bandits are having a field.

They are only good at mounting checkpoints.
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by graciousify(f): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Would you be interested in a FREE TRAINING that has made many 9-5 workers bid goodbye to their jobs?

Are you an unemployed person actively looking for what to do to earn massively every month?

Do you still use your data for unproductive things that do not yield income month by month?

Are you still struggling to start an online business or you don't have any skills to start one?
GOOD NEWS!!
This free training is for you.

In just a few minutes, I would be walking you through how a recent graduate was able to earn 7 figures on the side using just a phone and the Internet without any tech skills.

Yes you heard right...
- Just a mobile phone.
- Internet Connection.
- No Tech skills.
- No previous training.

If this is you and you don't mind living a soft life, let's talk: 07036288213
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by Ushman333: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Before you see soldier abroad, meaning say WAR dey, even in South Africa, Morocco, here in UK, even in usa, when you see army, it means something huge, Nigeria own some do joint patrol, so tey army dey arrest yahoo boys for school lol � army dey follow go harass no 2 judiciary mama, soldier dey go burst kill and raid citizens, lol, reduced to rubbish, pack your load, find money come join us in SANITY, even your president the great, and his cocaine lord friend Jagaban Dey come relax for here where there is less noise and sanity at least. You no need insult me, just come and experience true nation, give your children a passport they can pick and travel anywhere in the world without queueing to collect visa like person wey wan write Jamb, if e go fail or not, when America give you passport, you know what they tell you? THE WORLD IS IN YOUR HANDS, no need insult me, or both of fighting because of these hoodlums who want us disunited for their selfish interests, we ought to be one. But see you calling me a terrorist. Lol � like sha.

I have a friend in the US army, he is a sergeant now, he uses iPhone 13 and has his own house, sergeant for Nigeria na poverty except he do real, dirty deals, fraudulent deals before he fit self. He travels round the world when he Dey leave. Nigeria is cursed. Rich living poorly. The cleanest places wey rich men Dey stay the politicians self na normal neighborhood for here.
Go confront them.
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ushman333:

Go confront them.

Your zombie soldiers wey throw Fela mama from stairs, abi wey join go raid Odili, or wey Dey kill kill for anambra but no fit Dey kill kill for north, confront Wetin, i Dey sane country my brother, stop supporting rubbish, if you read my words you won’t type that thrash, they are not even the best any more in Africa as they use to be, al shabab enter Kenya, Kenya quickly sort am out before e reach Nigeria own, if you can leave that place, leave, no need to Dey fight me, even your leaders dey come chill with us for here when they need their head to cool down, it speaks volume Bro
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by omonaijiria: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
fergie001:
There is a cold war between the Military & Amotekun in Ondo....

The Military is insisting that whilst they back Amotekun to fight crime, Amotekun always arrest people from a particular ethnic group which has angered their bosses in the Barracks, hence they have told Amotekun to fully take over and wished them good luck.

They also have stayed away from State Security Council meetings until something is done about it.

Cc: Sammy07 omonaijiria

Your refusal to pay soldiers led to their withdrawal from checkpoints – PDP tells Akeredolu.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/03/your-refusal-to-pay-soldiers-led-to-their-withdrawal-from-checkpoints-pdp-tells-akeredolu/
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by EmekaBlue(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
I MADE THESAME OBSERVATION.
you get eagle sight
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by Ushman333: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Your zombie soldiers wey throw Fela mama from stairs, abi wey join go raid Odili, or wey Dey kill kill for anambra but no fit Dey kill kill for north, confront Wetin, i Dey sane country my brother, stop supporting rubbish, if you read my words you won’t type that thrash, they are not even the best any more in Africa as they use to be, al shabab enter Kenya, Kenya quickly sort am out before e reach Nigeria own, if you can leave that place, leave, no need to Dey fight me, even your leaders dey come chill with us for here when they need their head to cool down, it speaks volume Bro
Go confront them, your mama will come cry here. Soldiers are trained to kill.
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by Sluvist(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2021
I thought army are meant for defense not security. Where are the police and the Mopol that have the role to play in the protection of life and properties. Soldiers should go back to barracks abeg, their presence add nothing except prostration to the masses plying the roads.
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Sorry I am in a same country, my mama don’t need them either, I don’t need them anymore, enjoy their kill to train abi train to kill, kill innocent citizens, citizens they pledge to protect on their entry day, Mumu talk from a mumu person.
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Sorry I am in a same country, my mama don’t need them either, I don’t need them anymore, enjoy their kill to train abi train to kill, kill innocent citizens, citizens they pledge to protect on their entry day, Mumu talk from a mumu person. How many times you hear soldiers from civilized and sane nation kill their citizens Just enjoy your lawless Malami and co country. JAGAJAGA
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Useless soldiers, trained to hide and kill citizens they vowed and uphold to protect on their entry day, better find money leave that country, where you will work and live sanely.

Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by Ushman333: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Useless soldiers, trained to hide and kill citizens they vowed and uphold to protect on their entry day, better find money leave that country, where you will work and live sanely.
Bleep you...stop talking like a dunce. There are still N200million Nigerians here...will you keep running up and down, the whole world is a box, nowhere is safe, it's all relative. Fear will kill you faster. Those countries you are glorifying people fought and made them great. Stupid coward, bloody immigrants.

Your reasoning shows, you are not intelligent at all, stupid money slave, you are just a useless statistic.
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Bleep you...stop talking like a dunce. There are still N200million Nigerians here...will you keep running up and down, the whole world is a box, nowhere is safe, it's all relative. Fear will kill you faster. Those countries you are glorifying people fought and made them great. Stupid coward, bloody immigrants.

Your reasoning shows, you are not intelligent at all, stupid money slave, you are just a useless statistic.

200 million with 70 percent or more impoverished like you, who can make it out, let western world open border for 72 hours free, and see that 200million reduce to 100 or 150m in three days

Abroad you catch them young in Tech. Nigeria na dirty, dustbins, the best and bright minds want to escape, they want to leave. Even Wizkid Dey stay Ghana.

Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by springLogistics: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Covidodo:
over to you Akeredolu..
The soldiers are on their way to Anambra to harvest some flat skulls

Pls fear God. grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by Tundex911: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Like play like play...

Dem won allow the UGM to function in the Southwest.

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by Lokojatoofar: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Cowbell521:
NA better than that. Una Civilian money no fit

I no tell you say na civilians bribe them. Na una business partners aka criminals bribe una. Same way una dey take waka before una fulani terrorists partners strike a location. Payment comes from the top. I know you understand how it rolls but you want to pretend it doesnt happen.
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by Ushman333: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

200 million with 70 percent or more impoverished like you, who can make it out, let western world open border for 72 hours free, and see that 200million reduce to 100 or 150m in three days

Abroad you catch them young in Tech. Nigeria na dirty, dustbins, the best and bright minds want to escape, they want to leave. Even Wizkid Dey stay Ghana.
Poor man na dem dey feel say abroad na heaven, we have been traveling from a tender age, you shallow minded poor idiot.
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Poor man na dem dey feel say abroad na heaven, we have been traveling from a tender age, you shallow minded poor idiot.

You don’t just get it, it’s not about heaven, it’s not about poor, or rich, but sanity, living in a sane environment, think well, grow well, live in a country that chose merit than mediocre ( na my brothers na my sister) you don’t really get why people are here, you don’t get why your politicians chose to invest the money they steal here, you don’t get why your president chose to come medicals here, you don’t get why Tinubu chose to be here to relax and do surgery, is there no hospitals in Nigeria abi almighty Lagos anymore You don’t get it how 3rd class graduates in Nigeria come over here and nag distinctions, you don’t get it at all, the best of ikoyi , maitama and co is normal neighborhood here, you don’t get it where you can have a walk at midnight, you don’t get it when you can sit at home and order anything to even stew things , Maggie, anything, you don’t get it when you sleep and wakeup to a beautiful view and you know there is hope to be a billionaire, RICH PEOPLE LIVING POORLY IN NIGERIA. Mental health zero, Ghana, Benin republic can pick up their passport and go to South Africa, Uae Georgia, Jamaica etc visa free.

You think say na been poor or rich, even the politicians send their kids to join us here, they send their kids to the best schools here. If you don Dey traveling from small, you no suppose dey reason like cow. Nigeria is not Nigeria of 1970s and early 80s they have run Nigeria aground. Old people waiting for their kids to grow and take care of them, making kids so fraud and make money fast means, abroad, Government Gat them even if na peanut at least food to eat and where to live

It’s time to come up with solutions Not insulting me, I no owe you anything you no owe me anything, we are Nigerians binded by the neglect of these leaders if Nigeria was like South Africa, why would I leave, why would our bright minds leave??

Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by Ushman333: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

You don’t just get it, it’s not about heaven, it’s not about poor, or rich, but sanity, living in a sane environment, think well, grow well, live in a country that chose merit than mediocre ( na my brothers na my sister) you don’t really get why people are here, you don’t get why your politicians chose to invest the money they steal here, you don’t get why your president chose to come medicals here, you don’t get why Tinubu chose to be here to relax and do surgery, is there no hospitals in Nigeria abi almighty Lagos anymore You don’t get it how 3rd class graduates in Nigeria come over here and nag distinctions, you don’t get it at all, the best of ikoyi , maitama and co is normal neighborhood here, you don’t get it where you can have a walk at midnight, you don’t get it when you can sit at home and order anything to even stew things , Maggie, anything, you don’t get it when you sleep and wakeup to a beautiful view and you know there is hope to be a billionaire, RICH PEOPLE LIVING POORLY IN NIGERIA. Mental health zero, Ghana, Benin republic can pick up their passport and go to South Africa, Uae Georgia, Jamaica etc visa free.

Stop disparaging your country, it makes no sense, because you live abroad does not mean you will castigate your country. Indians, Chinese, Lebanese are here, I don't see them abusing their country like you dumb immigrants abroad. What have you done for your country?

Lebanon is war torn, but they still carry themselves with pride, most of you immigrants are busy destroying our image abroad.

Dangote is here trying to create jobs, other billionaires are here, stop exposing your ignorance online. Every Nigeria will not or can not travel out. shut up, live your small life and die.
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:

Stop disparaging your country, it makes no sense, because you live abroad does not mean you will castigate your country. Indians, Chinese, Lebanese are here, I don't see them abusing their country like you dumb immigrants abroad. What have you done for your country?

Lebanon is war torn, but they still carry themselves with pride, most of you immigrants are busy destroying our image abroad.

Dangote is here trying to create jobs, other billionaires are here, stop exposing your ignorance online. Every Nigeria will not or can not travel out. shut up, live your small life and die.

Even Tech hitting it hard, Patricia had to move base to Estonia, Omo if pikin bad you need flog and and talk to am. If more Nigerians can be more enlightened, a revolution will happen and when that happens a new Nigeria will be birthed
Re: Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion by Ushman333: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Even Tech hitting it hard, Patricia had to move base to Estonia, Omo if pikin bad you need flog and and talk to am. If more Nigerians can be more enlightened, a revolution will happen and when that happens a new Nigeria will be birthed
The revolution starts when you become proud of your identity. Speaking Ill about your country shows you don't understand life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP Suspends Ex-chair Salako, Salvador, 4 Others In Lagos Over Anti-party / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate / Taraba Muslims And Christians Pray For Buhari [Photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.