Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers (13198 Views)

Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft / Moment Ibom Air Made Its Official Take Off Today For Abuja (Pics,Video) / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by poiZon: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Savie:
How does this benefit an average akwa ibomites? Or change the price of garri in the market?
At least e beta pass those ones wey loot the money n invest am for dubai and other foreign countries.

With time the price of garri will come down once the demon in asorock leaves office.
Justbe calm.
Buhari came not only to steal, but to also destroy and render many nigerians useless and hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Hunchogee:

And you think everybody is as fake has yoh.
And you are telling me that a reputable company like ibom air can put up any data in their website even with the plenty competition or enemies around her?
Try and get sense oo
must you be rude to him over a simple question, instead of explaining better to him.
Tyr and be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by cardoctor(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Una try

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Hunchogee: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

It should even be more. There are seven planes in that fleet and each does over two round trips in a day carrying over 3000 in total per day. Multiply that by the over 2 years of operation, then you'll know it'll even be more than that.
You are right . Ibomair recently launched their frequent flyer I of a thing in PH, Abuja, uyo and Lagos .
The fly 5times a day btw Lagos and Abuja vice versa
The fly 4times a day btw uyo to lagos to Abuja
The fly 2 times a day btw ph to lagos and abuja

Note: Ibomair as been having massive patronage , every airport the go the take the market there.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by bong4(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:
1 million flying customers or 1 million visitors to their websites ?

How many planes do they have

How many passengers can a plane take (average)

How many routes do they go

1 million passengers is not real to me

Thank God you said, "to me".

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by ubyways(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Penguin2:

Because it is not one idiot in of the unlucky states with APC governor abi?

The Boeing 737 Max that Ibom uses in flying passengers can fly over 100 passengers at once. Use that number to calculate when they started till now.

Accept that PDP is better than APC a million times.
Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Hunchogee: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2021
CHIMAOBICCU:
must you be rude to him over a simple question, instead of explaining better to him.
Tyr and be reasonable.
There is nothing to explain when there a link already attached , he is an hater simple .
Meanwhile find below while Ibomair as a bout to accomplish this fists

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by smart8956: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:

Don't live ignorant in 21st century. Check when ibom air was launched (2019 agree?). Then check if their flight can carry more than 100 passengers or less to start your ill calculation.
Ibom air has 2 Airbus A220 and 5 Bombardier CRJ900 making it total of 7 flights in just 2years of inception.
The A220 carry 120-160 passengers while the CRJ900 carries 90 passengers.
Note that no flight will operate with passengers less than average on any route,so while calculating,have in mind that ibom air currently operates in 6 states (Abuja,Lagos,Port Harcourt,Enugu,Uyo, and Calabar).
Now considering those route(especially big cities),in a day,there's time schedule morning to evening,and it's carrying an average passenger of 100 to and from those destinations (without empty seats). Do your calculations and see if it's not close or more than the figure celebrated today. E.g 100 passengers 7am to Abuja, Lagos, then by 9am another 100 passengers to same route,and return with same figure until evening.
In a day it carries an average of 2000-3000 passengers to those 6 destinations. Now multiply by 7days,then 1month,then 24months(which is 2years of operation). Guy,be smart and do research before you comment shit. Use your brain and your phone to learn ok.
(Take minimum of 2000 passengers a day, it will give you 1,344,000Million passengers in 2years of operations). So plus and minus,ibom air are not far from truth. I know you're either from Abia or Ebonyi, tell your Governor to make landing space so ibom air can extend her operations to your people and lift thousands out of poverty ok. Don't be rude,just correction ok.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Hunchogee: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2021
winnah:
Note that ibomair started her operation in 2019.
In their fleet, they have 8 aircraft. Do your math, is it not realistic?
It is very realistic

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by ubyways(m): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:

from a low live mentally deranged Nigerian who doesn't know anything about record keeping and how data base works.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Hunchogee: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2021
smart8956:

Don't live ignorant in 21st century. Check when ibom air was launched (2019 agree?). Then check if their flight can carry more than 100 passengers or less to start your ill calculation.
Ibom air has 2 Airbus A220 and 5 Bombardier CRJ900 making it total of 7 flights in just 2years of inception.
The A220 carry 120-160 passengers while the CRJ900 carries 90 passengers.
Note that no flight will operate with passengers less than average on any route,so while calculating,have in mind that ibom air currently operates in 6 states (Abuja,Lagos,Port Harcourt,Enugu,Uyo, and Calabar).
Now considering those route(especially big cities),in a day,there's time schedule morning to evening,and it's carrying an average passenger of 100 to and from those destinations (without empty seats). Do your calculations and see if it's not close or more than the figure celebrated today. E.g 100 passengers 7am to Abuja, Lagos, then by 9am another 100 passengers to same route,and return with same figure until evening.
In a day it carries an average of 2000-3000 passengers to those 6 destinations. Now multiply by 7days,then 1month,then 24months(which is 2years of operation). Guy,be smart and do research before you comment shit. Use your brain and your phone to learn ok.
(Take minimum of 2000 passengers a day, it will give you 1,344,000Million passengers in 2years of operations). So plus and minus,ibom air are not far from truth. Tell your Governor to make landing space so ibom air can extend is operations to your people and lift thousands out of poverty ok.
Nice info to that gullible ..
Find more info to support below.
Ibomair flys 5times a day in Lagos and Abuja and uyo

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Yoighaman(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2021
Hunchogee:
Join us as we celebrate our 1,000,000th Passenger today at 3:30pm.

Watch the live stream on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ibomairlines.

See you there!

#ibomair #customerappreciation #watchlive

Lalasticlala Front page

Wonderful airline, please don't let the standard fall.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Hunchogee: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2021
kovic7:
When are we celebrating half passenger of the NIGERIA AIR
Still our kingdom come oo
Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Hunchogee: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

It should even be more. There are seven planes in that fleet and each does over two round trips in a day carrying over 3000 in total per day. Multiply that by the over 2 years of operation, then you'll know it'll even be more than that.
Nice piece there
Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Hunchogee: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2021
winnah:
That's what I call "continuity"...
Exactly bro
Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Hunchogee: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

You think Airlines are Agberos without manifest of their passengers. Some of the hatred you guys have for others are what will finally send you to your graves unknowingly
God bless you
Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by frog12: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2021
na LIE. one million passengers from where? BUSH

these governors lie like eating cakes

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by frog12: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2021
thank you

Dialpad:

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Raypawer(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2021
It's real, they are not counting page visits, its bookings that counts

They have about 5 to 6 airplanes now and are one of the best and most reliable airline out there...

Dialpad:

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by paskal16: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

If you believe the one million passengers story then you must be really dense.
coming from a deluded like you
Naa bozo I’m fine

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by fashrola(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I doubt this figure

Keep doubting.... You think an airline company will come online to chase clout with data?

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Dialpad: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Do you ask your mom if she is an id iot every morning,
Why can't you back up your statement with facts rather than calling your dad an imbe-cile

ubyways:
from a low live mentally deranged Nigerian who doesn't know anything about record keeping and how data base works.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by KingEkpo1: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Proudly Akwa Ibomite
Congrats Ibom Air
Congrats Akwa Ibom State

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by ambale(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I doubt this figure

Why do you doubt it, many persons fly through the air now
And it's not just yesterday they started operation

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by ambale(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Beautiful one indeed
If only the Nigeria Airspace is been adequately worked on, it has some interesting investments in it.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Xfemt(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:

when dem tell ona to go school ona no go gree oya still go d school class you no go enter
Oya enter class you go still say school hard

Are that dumb that you don’t understand what they’re celebrating?

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Houseoflydia: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS TO IBOM AIR.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Penguin2: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2021
cessna150:

Ibom doesn't fly 737 max, they operate CRJ and A220 sir

My bad!

It’s AirPeace that uses Boeing 737 Max.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by donnie(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2021
post=107314138:
To close the first page of this happy thread we say....

A better Nigeria all around is what we want.
God bless Akwa-Ibom State.
God bless Nigeria.

This is a major breakthrough in the entire region. In the entire Gulf of Guinea,
Wethink this is the first airline to fly this latest in aircraft manufacturing.
The success of this airline holds immense benefit to the people of Akwa Ibom.

And it shows the people that this is
the Eagle that flies regardless of weather condition

Thanks Ogee.
A better all around is all we pray for.

Mtcheew, when I noticed someone singing praises to Nigeria I wasn't surprised to see who it was.
Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by cessna150(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Penguin2:

My bad!

It’s AirPeace that uses Boeing 737 Max.

Airpeace doesn't use 737 max, they operate E2 sir
Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Dialpad: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Do you wake up in the morning and call your mom du-mb ?

Silly kid

Xfemt:
when dem tell ona to go school ona no go gree oya still go d school class you no go enter
Oya enter class you go still say school hard

Are that dumb that you don’t understand what they’re celebrating?

SMH
Re: Ibom Air Today Celebrate One Million Passengers by Penguin2: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
cessna150:

Airpeace doesn't use 737 max, they operate E2 sir

I flew AirPeace and it was Boeing.

Don’t say what you don’t know please.

It is the new set of planes they are acquiring from Brazil that is Embraer brand new planes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Is Dis Driver Licence Genuine / Studying and Working In South Africa / Car Snatcher From Benue Arrested In Enugu State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.