Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Learn From This, If You're Just Starting Your Online Business Journey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From This, If You're Just Starting Your Online Business Journey (122 Views)

9 Things You Need To Know Before Starting Your Online Business / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn From This, If You're Just Starting Your Online Business Journey by gideonmcdare(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is probably the most important thing that I have learned in my first year as an affiliate marketer :

"DOING LESS THINGS BUT DOING MORE OF THEM"

It sounds stupidly simple but most people who start in this business don't realize how powerful it is.

Beginners tend to do too many things online, spreading themselves way too thin.

Blogging, Youtube Channel, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.

Rather than keeping focus on 1 thing, 1 social platform and being consistent with it, they try to do all of  them AT THE SAME TIME !

I wish I knew from Day 1 !

Take my advice and learn today what took me months to understand !

Stay focus.

Want to start affiliate marketing but doesn't know where to begin? Click the link under this post to download my 7 PAGES free eBook.

There's a lots of money to be made online

(1) (Reply)

AGO SUPPLY - Trucking & Marine / Invitation To Tender For Execution Of 2021 Constituency Boreholes Project / Looking For Where To Buy Trips Of Sand For Your Construction Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.