Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,891 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited (2372 Views)

PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus / Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car / Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2021
adanny01:

I advise you to stay away from where government cars are serviced. You no be government. The same stick they will measure for the government is what they will for.

We all know dealerships are not reliable problem solvers all over the world. Their 1st business is to sell cars, the 2nd business is to pretend to solve your problem with high end tools.

When you eventually have a real mechanical problem, Elizade wont be there for you.

Menh e no easy oh
Just need the best for my car that why I am asking.
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by aieromon(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Menh e no easy oh
Just need the best for my car that why I am asking.

If you only need to do an oil change, buy big quality synthetic oil and oil filter yourself. They can be waybilled to your location if you experience any difficulty in sourcing locally.

You can get the change done in any filling station that has a lube bay if you don't want to patronise the neighbourhood Kazeem.

Please, do not allow anybody use 20w-50 oil on that engine cry
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by kingreign(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2021
adanny01:

I advise you to stay away from where government cars are serviced. You no be government. The same stick they will measure for the government is what they will for.

We all know dealerships are not reliable problem solvers all over the world. Their 1st business is to sell cars, the 2nd business is to pretend to solve your problem with high end tools.

When you eventually have a real mechanical problem, Elizade wont be there for you.

If only people will adhere to this priceless advice.

To add again, most government fleet and alot of corporate fleet are poorly mismanaged, shoddily repaired and are made to work for very long period of time, under very harsh conditions and driven in very terrible manners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by alphaNomega: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Yeah, use them alot, in Abuja.

They're quite expensive though, because they claim to use only materials sent by Toyota HQ.

e.g normal breakpad that sells for N6k, they sell theirs N36k because it's original.

Although they might be right, because my breakpads haven't worn off in almost two years!
How often do you drive?
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2021
alphaNomega:
How often do you drive?

To work and back.

To the market.

Just family running around.

Not really a social person.
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2021
aieromon:

If you only need to do an oil change, buy big quality synthetic oil and oil filter yourself. They can be waybilled to your location if you experience any difficulty in sourcing locally.

You can get the change done in any filling station that has a lube bay if you don't want to patronise the neighbourhood Kazeem.

Please, do not allow anybody use 20w-50 oil on that engine cry
The problem is how to get the original because I am using fake one .
I went to mobile the mobile1 I saw for #32,500 look old and I can’t find it anywhere online the product.
One major oil dealer here in Uyo I saw another different mobile1 for 25,000 been seeing the product online even Jumia , Konga and many online stores have that type too.
Just little bit confused with the price gap the money is not the problem. Just afraid of fake oil.
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by melviniyke2002(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2021
dru23:

Sir u have been a loyal customer for over 4yrs .. We at dru23 will not let u spend 25k plus on oil

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by melviniyke2002(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

I went to mobile the mobile1 I saw for #32,500 look old and I can’t find it anywhere online the product.
One major oil dealer here in Uyo I saw another different mobile1 for 25,000 been seeing the product online even Jumia , Konga and many online stores have that type too.
Just little bit confused with the price gap the money is not the problem. Just afraid of fake oil.
contact dru23 for original Mobil 1,super tech n castrol magnetic oils direct from USA with quality oil filters like fram n Purolator etc Tested n trusted......dis was my last supply from dru23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by Tesclaros(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Bro did you go to HEBO? if yes or no and you still confused. I can get you my mechanic that will tell you the right oil to use for your car. His mechanic shop is at Osong ama .. He has worked for Toyota company since from port harcourt and Uyo before he started managing on his own.. so he’s good.. Only person in Uyo that fixes my car to my satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by dru23(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Give us a buzz and have peace of mind... We are at ur service ......

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by alphaNomega: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

To work and back.

To the market.

Just family running around.

Not really a social person.
okay, not bad. If you have a heavy right foot, by now you won't have much brake material left.
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2021
alphaNomega:
okay, not bad. If you have a heavy right foot, by now you won't have much brake material left.

I'm actually an annoyingly slow driver grin

People don curse me for road tire.
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by kingreign(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Then get a yaris or something with small displacement engine ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2021
kingreign:

Then get a yaris or something with small displacement engine ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My brother, I go just dey manage the one I get.

It's serving it's purpose.
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
dru23:

How much will it cost me to get one ship to me in Uyo. Need 6 liters
5 liters and 1 liter .
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tesclaros:
Bro did you go to HEBO? if yes or no and you still confused. I can get you my mechanic that will tell you the right oil to use for your car. His mechanic shop is at Osong ama .. He has worked for Toyota company since from port harcourt and Uyo before he started managing on his own.. so he’s good.. Only person in Uyo that fixes my car to my satisfaction.
Dey don’t sell mobile1 look at what they have here and the lady there said dis is what Toyota required for Toyota cars.
Can you give me ur mechanic contact if you don’t mind please. Or Send it to my email .

Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by Tesclaros(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Dey don’t sell mobile1 look at what they have here and the lady there said dis is what Toyota required for Toyota cars.
Can you give me ur mechanic contact if you don’t mind please. Or Send it to my email .

Message me on whatsapp and get: ‪+1 (929) 376‑8733‬
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:33am On Nov 05, 2021
dru23:

Hello
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by dru23(m): 3:58am On Nov 05, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Hello

Sir, I kindly ask you to call the business line for more information. We don't sell 1liter, we only 5quarts which equals to 4.75liters ...

You will need 2 gallons and u can keep the remain for future use or top ups. And if we don't have the Mobil in 0W20 , we have other brands that are equally as good........ All my products are imported directly by me from the USA.. So u have no worries

We also do waybill

Call us @ 0703 672 6481 between the hours of 9am to 5pm

We thank you and we look forward to having you as a customer
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by alphaNomega: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Haha, speed up bob
Re: I Want To Know If Toyota Elizade Nigeria Limited by Eldemmi(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2021
buygala:

My boss uses Elizade for servicing all his cars...so far so good...the few times I have driven his cars, they seem to be in peak condition ..he buys them brand new from Elizade and has a standing agreement with them for swapping them for the latest model every 3 years...so I guess they have an interest in keeping the vehicle in mint condition since na their hand the motor go land laslas grin...even though I think it will take a lot of neglect for a mint Toyota vehicle being driven majorly around the posh areas in Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt to go real bad within 3 years smiley...so I don't think Elizade has to do much to keep his vehicles mint for 3 years after sale as mint smiley

I as his employee, use Kazeem for servicing my own car..dem no born me and my account balance well to go Elizade grin...so far so good as well...my vehicle is in peak condition..I got my honda evil spirit toks and look after it as well as I can afford to...what I can afford being my Kazeem smiley ....Kazeem keeps my car running at very little expense...even though sometimes,for 4 months, I have no reason to visit his garage grin..

Point is...when you get to that point in life when you can comfortably afford some 'expensive' services, go right ahead and do it...Money is made to be spent...the kind of people you will be likely to meet while lounging at Elizade sure won't be the same kind you will meet while patronizing Musbau at his under-tree workshop...

The reason why some people patronize Elizade is the same reason why some people lunch at Mama put, some at Jevniks, while some won't eat if it isn't from the Hilton grin...Lunch na lunch ...But some lunch are more lunch than others smiley

E get level wey u go reach wey dem no suppose see ur motor for Kazeem place...it just has to be Elizade or nothing....that's the prestige that comes with growth...don't stifle it if you have grown so big that you can afford brand new vehicles that of course naturally require after-sales support from these big mechs smiley

Besides, you don't wanna hand over for example, a 2021 Prado to a random Kazeem who is very likely going to work on that model of vehicle for the 1st time...na your motor e go use learn how to fix that model grin

E get the kind late model of vehicle wey u go get that it makes perfect sense to leave its servicing to its maker's recommended mechs in order to avoid your vehicle becoming a guinea pig in the hands of our Kazeems who are not well acquainted with the new tech and workings of these very recent vehicles.

These big mech franchises have access to manufacturer software, updates and tools that Kazeem will never have in 600 years..so for some models of vehicles, it's better to stick with them until the vehicle has been around long enough for Kazeems to use those of unfortunate owners to do trial and error and finally arrive at some sort of expertise regarding them..

oga na DC I hear last..
u never tell us evil spirit don enter

oya celebrate it for we naaaa.
congratulations boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! / Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle / Strange Looking Vehicle Spotted At Owerri...pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.