Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source (16159 Views)

Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by olatunji390(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mad people, will the staff get up to that till he/she retires
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Harddiskng(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
angry
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Brushstrokes20: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!...

Nig urgently needs a leader undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by MajohBankz: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Y not ask to be included in next year's budget?

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Harddiskng(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
yorubakid:
Omoh,I need to start my own kidnapping business too... Looks like it's the fastest way to cash out now in this shithole ..300million naira just like that cheesy cheesy

This is the picture this administration is painting if they don’t nip this in the bud asap.

People are starting to see kidnappings as a lucrative business.

I remember in the late 1990s when armed robbery rate was so high, people took matters into their hands and started killing robbers mercilessly before the rate dropped. My point is until Nigerians have a strong deterrent there is nothing they won’t engage in for money.

Kidnappers should be sent to the court as soon as they are caught and given death by hanging lets start with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by onefuture: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hungry is ripping me apart slowly, please help me support with a token so that i can feed this week, i can't prostitute or rob, i can only work and hope.
20:63:38:99:19 U..B..A
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Godstiger(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
There is no week that pass without the news of kidnaping
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by sslcrypt: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
It's obvious the Nigerian government can't protect it's citizens, this seriously dampens any trust the international community have in them to protect their citizens.
It's for this reason active measures have been activated across most foreign consulates and embassies.
Within the laws of geneva convention, SOPs assigned to foreign delegates are allowed to posses arms in time of crisis.
For such active measures to be activated tells a lot of the situation of things in Nigeria.
Also foreign nationals are restricted within designated safe areas. Such safe areas have their own safety measure been managed by security organs associated with various nations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Sharatan(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
See as human being done take become goods. These bandits eh together with their oga at Aso rock that has been delaying to tag them terrorists, they will soon meet their waterloo one day.
Oh how I love that word, "waterloo"

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by delightglobal(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Naso
Abujason:

Why you dey ask that kain question na?
It’s Buhari and APC.

4+4+4
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Cokahot: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Imagine client pay u 300m first billing. U sef don turn to billionaire naija version
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by ezechi24(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
the east is the most terrorized zone in the whole of africa....the nigerian soldiers would not be able to contain the terrorists we also need the etheopian army, egyptian army, niger and chadian army and the uk special forces .....make the Gods of our land kill all of the zombies with a flash.
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bobotic:
Funny people are they not hungry? Wetin person do person for this Nigeria sef shocked
please sir, what's the essence of this?
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Effybaba(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by johnmartus(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
I think politicians was involve in this dastardly attack.
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Next will be you and ransom will not begotten to free you.
22o62021:
Next is Nasarawa state university

And Uni Agric makurdi
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy make we join hand together

run partnership business
yorubakid:
Omoh,I need to start my own kidnapping business too... Looks like it's the fastest way to cash out now in this shithole ..300million naira just like that cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dem wan use $50,000,000 US dollars construct one hospital for Abuja.

People wey go still enter London to buy paracetamol for headache.

You think the bandits are not aware ?? And want their own share ??

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by victorazy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
yorubakid:

grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Lawalemi(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ah. Na wahala wey wear khaki be this one

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Godispeace: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
ediot so its this administration that kidnap them ? ur brother is a criminal. it's buhari fault ba? oloshi !! correct ur self olodo educated illiterate f00l, its "this" administration and not "these" administration, go school to read/study but no na cultism and drugs they will go there to be doing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yrex01:
my prayers r with the victims n families. may they return home safely !

Na God go punish these administration and the youths defending them.
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by galaxy2020(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Buhari boys cashing out everyday.
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Prenonjebose: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kidnapping would soon ground this nation to a halt. More idle youth are being lured into it, armed robbers, hunters and anybody in dire need of cash, or living on the brink of starvation. Very unfortunate
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by yrex01(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Godispeace:
ediot so its this administration that kidnap them ? ur brother is a criminal. it's buhari fault ba? oloshi !! correct ur self olodo educated illiterate f00l, its "this" administration and not "these" administration, go school to read/study but no na cultism and drugs they will go there to be doing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God go punish u for defending em again n by God grace you shall get kidnap very soon.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by nickxtra(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by galaxy2020(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Yet the Government is still holding "summit" on whether to declare bandits terrorists or not
...This govt has no shame. They've succeeded in destroying the little progress we made in the past.
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Cj4charles(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
While zombies keep calling Evans the greatest kidnapper of all time
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Forgodsgrace: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Business is really booming for this people
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Bobotic(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hopeba:
I dunno but who are you? shocked

Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bobotic:
[b][/b]
iam someone who needs money even if it 1k
Re: Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source by adamsmith914: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ekez:
When you make an illiterate your fresident that is what you get.
I hope zombies are exempted from been kidnapped
When they come tell them that you support buhari grin grin grin
Can you swear say your papa go school pass President Buhari? Will it be fair to say that he is an illiterate? Answer your own implicit question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave / James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.