Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud (848 Views)

Emeka Eloagu: Five Persons Arrested Over The Murder Of Abuja Chef / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown / Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by dutchy313(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
According to the 2020 Women and Men report released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), a total of 549 persons were arrested in Nigeria in 2019 for committing bank fraud.

These ten states accounted for 87.98% of the total number of arrests.

FCT - 161
Oyo - 87
Lagos - 64
Kano - 45
Borno - 30
Enugu - 22
Kaduna - 21
Benue - 19
Kwara - 19
Rivers - 15

Source - https://www.dataphyte.com/latest-reports/development/chartoftheday-states-with-the-highest-number-of-persons-arrested-for-committing-bank-fraud/

Re: States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by Dindondin(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ok
Re: States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by after4: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Where all those people wey dey talk sey Igbos Nah hem do fraud pass?
Re: States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by BlackfireX: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
* covers face ....

My state dey there
Re: States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by greenmonk: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackfireX:
* covers face ....

My state dey there
What should be noted is that those are states with high concentration of immigrants.
Most perpetrators may not be indigenes of the said states.
Re: States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by Ayomi90: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
after4:
Where all those people wey dey talk sey Igbos Nah hem do fraud pass?
But u said Igbos dominate Lagos. undecided
Re: States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by Boogyman557: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool CUNTREE DON CAST BIG TIME. STREET DON CAST BIG TIME. ANYWHERE WEY U DE GO. MAKE SURE SEY U CARRY UR OWN KALA. AS I DE HERE SO, I GET 2 KALA, OLD AND NEW KALA. ANY STREET WEY I DE ENTER, I DE CARRY MY KALA. ABOBI ANY MANCHI WEY JUNZ 4 MY ARINA OR SEY U 1 HYPE OR SCAM ME, I GO 1ST BLAST EM LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN
Re: States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by lawalosky(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
G
Re: States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by after4: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bring proof

How does this nonsense you typed here correlate with the subject matter?

Ayomi90:

But u said Igbos dominate Lagos. undecided
Re: States With The Highest Number Of Persons Arrested For Committing Bank Fraud by Depressed101: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
This list useless without delta and edo

(1) (Reply)

Ram Sentenced To Three Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death / Living With A Lier And A Jealous Friend Please I Need Advice / Police In Anambra Replace Corpse Of 30-year Old Man Killed In Their Custody With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.