Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 (9762 Views)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Club Brugge :Europa League (5 - 0) On 27th Feb 2020 / Club Brugge Vs Manchester United: Europa League (1 - 1) Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Both teams played good, entertaining football.
Same cannot be said for PSG.

It's the trophies that matter

Besides,
PSG doesn't ALWAYS have less ball possession

Sometimes,

They dominate possession.

I don't think any team on Earth should ALWAYS have more possession....not even Barca/Man City/Madrid/Bayern/Liverpool/Chelsea
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by durubennie(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Komu1048:

E go enter by Gods grace
E don play
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Yungmil:
Liverpool match dey remain make my 800k enter.

Give away for the first 10 people to mention me.

Ur time starts now!!!!

Let me know if you've sent it please

I'm using my sister's account
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by MangekyoAlt: 12:20am On Nov 04, 2021
HellVictorinho2:

It's the trophies that matter

Besides,
PSG doesn't ALWAYS have less ball possession

Sometimes,

They dominate possession.

I don't think any team on Earth should ALWAYS have more possession....not even Barca/Man City/Madrid/Bayern/Liverpool/Chelsea

I'm not talking about possession. They normally do dominate possession, buts it's just back passes.

You can check out the shot both on and off target of all the games they've played. You'll notice that their opponents normally dominates them
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by kally90(f): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Yungmil:

Ur time starts now!!!!
6015175930.... Fidelity bank,
Please show me some love
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Yungmil:

Ur time starts now!!!!
you must do this give away. Or you dieb
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by valoky22(m): 2:37am On Nov 04, 2021
[quote You have the looks of a Greek goddess. author=TheOnlyUyai post=107310481]I foresee a draw match or Club Brugge to win.

Man City isn't hoarding this one. [/quote]
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Yungmil:

Ur time starts now!!!!
I hope I'm not late
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Good
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Psg had a far better squad than man city last season. But we saw how pep outclassed him when he destroyed and rendered both him and his supposedly dangerous attackers useless BOTH HOME AND AWAY!

Tottenham reaching the UCL was pure luck.
If I recall correctly, they were in the same group with fcb and were shit all through the competition. Fcb whopped them both home and way, both wins in large margins.
Their wins against man city and Ajax were just one of those moments you don't expect. Luck

Meanwhile Reaching the UCL final isn't no big deal. If not he wouldn't have been sacked by Spurs considering the great feat he helped them achieve.
Was Tuchel not also sacked after reaching the UCL final? Yh he was.

Psg is not in anyway doing well. All their results have been lucky. You of all people certainly couldn't deny that seeing how lucky they were against man city in the last encounter. They've been absolute shit lately. Infact they've been shit since poch took over.

I'm not saying poch isn't trying at all. He's trying his best but it's clear not enough. psg won't win the UCL with him. That's certain.

My point is even though poch is trying, there are managers out there that can take up this team and win the UCL and even a treble with it.

It is the dream of psg to win the UCL. Get this old fraud off and get someone competent is my advice. With poch even ligue 1 isn't sure
You don't have a point seriously.....You are suppose to be blaming Messi for
poor performance and not Pochetino ok
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by konamitv: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Manchester United fans in NIgeria don go spiritual on this Ole out matter.. They don start fasting and prayer yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vw4bRsSQxk
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by manuelbreez(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Yungmil:

Ur time starts now!!!!
Chief I never see am o. Abeg
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I'm not talking about possession. They normally do dominate possession, buts it's just back passes.

You can check out the shot both on and off target of all the games they've played. You'll notice that their opponents normally dominates them

Well,

You know what.....?

PSG is topping the league

They are still in the UCL

Let's see how it ends

Even if they don't win the UCL
I won't slam Pochettino

It's the trophies that matter but even Guardiola couldn't win the UCL with Bayern....

Forget about number of shots on target

You must admit Messi is not performing well especially in the league
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by MangekyoAlt: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
HellVictorinho2:

Well,

You know what.....?

PSG is topping the league

They are still in the UCL

Let's see how it ends

Even if they don't win the UCL
I won't slam Pochettino

It's the trophies that matter but even Guardiola couldn't win the UCL with Bayern....

Forget about number of shots on target

You must admit Messi is not performing well especially in the league

You should slam him if he doesn't win the ucl. Wasn't that the main reason he was hired, to help em win it?

F**k yeah. I mean Tuchel won the ligue 1 but was sacked just because he couldn't win the UCL despite reaching the final.

It's clear that poch isn't even as impressive as Tuchel. Hence should be relived of his duty.

It is evident by messi isn't performing well in his style of play. It has nothing to do with the league. A style of play that only favors a striker isn't acceptable. I wouldn't want messi to fall into the same situation as Neymar
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 07, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

You should slam him if he doesn't win the ucl. Wasn't that the main reason he was hired, to help em win it?

F**k yeah. I mean Tuchel won the ligue 1 but was sacked just because he couldn't win the UCL despite reaching the final.

It's clear that poch isn't even as impressive as Tuchel. Hence should be relived of his duty.

It is evident by messi isn't performing well in his style of play. It has nothing to do with the league. A style of play that only favors a striker isn't acceptable. I wouldn't want messi to fall into the same situation as Neymar

Ok

Can you please help me with 3000naira?

I hope you don't get offended

I never wished to be in this situation

Please....
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by MangekyoAlt: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2021
HellVictorinho2:

Ok

Can you please help me with 3000naira?

I hope you don't get offended

I never wished to be in this situation

Please....
I am broke as hell bro.

The money in my account isn't upto 5k atm. A money I have already budgeted for next year. Not even to take care of myself.

Meanwhile, I have gone through your post, and it seems the money you're requesting for is for your brother who was wrongly arrested and detained.

Why don't you tag Lalasticlala or Mynd44 to that post to help you move it to fp?
You don't knw, someone or even a govt official on Nairaland might just go through it and decide to help with his case. Or even be generous enough to send you money to buy for his freedom as the other guy did.

I'm giving you these suggestions because I doubt if I would be able to help at all. Nigeria has made life on earth, hell for me
Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I am broke as hell bro.

The money in my account isn't upto 5k atm. A money I have already budgeted for next year. Not even to take care of myself.

Meanwhile, I have gone through your post, and it seems the money you're requesting for is for your brother who was wrongly arrested and detained.

Why don't you tag Lalasticlala or Mynd44 to that post to help you move it to fp?
You don't knw, someone or even a govt official on Nairaland might just go through it and decide to help with his case. Or even be generous enough to send you money to buy for his freedom as the other guy did.

I'm giving you these suggestions because I doubt if I would be able to help at all. Nigeria has made life on earth, hell for me

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please,
Help me move my topics titled 'A message to money 121' and 'my brother needs help' to the front page

I will be very grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huddersfield Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) On 20th October 2018 / Everton Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 23rd November 2013 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 21st March 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.