Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) (39525 Views)

It’s Worrisome Nigerians Don’t Believe Their Leaders - Mohammed Idris / Tinubu meet with Northern Christian Leaders (Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Szilard: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
The capital of the other Congo is Brazzaville.

A mistake, I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by JAWBONE(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
5. Burkina Faso (Burkina Faso)
Capital: Ouagadougou
Leader: Roch Marc Christian Kaboré

6. Burundi (Republic of Burundi)
Capital: Gitega
Leader: Évariste Ndayishimiye

7.Cameroon (Republic of Cameroon)
Capital: Yaounde
Leader: Paul Biya

8.Cabo Verde (Republic of Cabo Verde)
Capital: Praia
Leader: Jorge Carlos Fonseca

That's a picture of the Late Pierre Nkurunziza not Evariste

1 Like

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by JAWBONE(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
9. Central African Republic (Central African Republic)
Capital: Bangui
Leader: Faustin-Archange Touadéra

10. Chad (Republic of Chad)
Capital: N'Djamena
Leader: Idriss Déby

11. Comoros (Union of the Comoros)
Capital: Moroni
Leader: Azali Assoumani

12. Côte d’Ivoire (Republic of Côte d’Ivoire)
Capital: Yamoussoukro
Leader: Alassane Ouattara

Idris Deby also late. Now Mahamat Deby
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Military0001: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.countryaah.com/african-countries/

@ Odewaleadesoye self!! Even dead people dey the list…. Please make proper research before coming to the public with this kind of information.

2 Likes

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Noahusirado(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
If I had the chance I would do times 2 of what Hitler did in Europe

I WILL SACK AND CONQUER EACH AND EVERY AFRICAN COUNTRIES.. AFRICA COUNTRIES TOO USELESS JUST LIKE DURING THE TIME OF HITLER.

IF NOT FOR HITLER EUROPE FOR NO WISE UP

2 Likes

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Prayfortheworld: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
E get African countries wey i never hear before for my life .
Abeg who fit pronounce this Burkina Faso capital self
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackfireX:
Our darling president looking so presidential

Sai baba 4+4+4

1 Like

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by abc115: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2021

10. Chad (Republic of Chad)
Capital: N'Djamena
Leader: Idriss Déby
angry angry angry
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by DOTian: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Some of the presidents are either dead or out of office..
Burundi
Gambia
Mali
Niger
Chad
And a few others..

1 Like

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Chidex50(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
TERRIBLE AND DISASTERS
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by JAWBONE(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
21. Gambia (Republic of the Gambia)
Capital: Banjul
Leader: Adama Barrow

22. Ghana (Republic of Ghana)
Capital: Accra
Leader: Nana Akufo-Addo

23. Guinea (Republic of Guinea)
Capital: Conakry
Leader: Formerly Alpha Condé but Military has taken over from him.

24. Guinea-Bissau (Republic of Guinea-Bissau)
Capital: Bissau
Leader: Umaro Sissoco Embaló

That's Yayha Jammeh not Adama Barrow
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Faithful007: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Thank you Sir! It will be corrected soon.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Oscarunboard: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Immediately I saw buhari my phone offf
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
I wept more when I reach where Buhari is

2 Likes

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by NnamdiN: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
My mood changed as soon as I saw one ancestor

1 Like

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
JAWBONE:

That's Yayha Jammeh not Adama Barrow

Good observation.

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Arisenews2:
Chad is wrong. The president you have there is late.

Meanwhile,
Exposed! Regina Daniels and her Mother, Rita Daniels acc.used of Using Jaruma's magical powers and charms to facilitate Ned Nwoko divorce to Laila.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maUIVltk3LU
Not only Chad ! Brundi too ! The man is Dead ! And dem carry Yahay Jammeh nack am as President !
Na dis same forum go dey hammer bubu say em no Sabi any thing grin grin grin
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by JAWBONE(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
29. Madagascar (Republic of Madagascar)
Capital: Antananarivo
Leader: Andry Rajoelina

30. Malawi (Republic of Malawi)
Capital: Lilongwe
Leader: Lazarus Chakwera

31. Mali (Republic of Mali)
Capital: Bamako
Leader: Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta

32. Mauritania (Islamic Republic of Mauritania)
Capital: Nouakchott
Leader: Mohamed Ould Ghazouani

Assimi Goita now for Mali
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by NnamdiN: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
E get African countries wey i never hear before for my life .
Abeg who fit pronounce this Burkina Faso capital self
wagadugu
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Valuc: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
U see those ones that are not on suit... Forget them.. dull set of being
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by KiNg0G: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackfireX:
Our darling president looking so presidential

Sai baba 4+4+4

You go die stand
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Omangjr: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
When it got to my country, we have a security Man behind to show the high level of insecurity in the country

1 Like

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by lastchild: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
So Abidjan is not the capital of ivory coast

good to know

Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
I was enjoying reading and getting to see the pics of African leaders until I saw one that spoilt my entire mood.

Op, what is Buhari doing there? His name would have been enough but his pics is a no no for me.

2 Likes

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Again, I saw quite a number of new countries. But in Nigeria we must die together.

Mad country, mad people.
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by JAWBONE(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
33. Mauritius (Republic of Mauritius)
Capital: Port Louis
Leader: Prithvirajsing Roopun

34. Morocco (Kingdom of Morocco)
Capital: Rabat
Leader: Aziz Akhannouch

35. Mozambique (Republic of Mozambique)
Capital: Maputo
Leader: Filipe Nyusi

36. Namibia (Republic of Namibia)
Capital: Windhoek
Leader: Hage Geingob

That's not the King of Morocco though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.