Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) (39526 Views)

It’s Worrisome Nigerians Don’t Believe Their Leaders - Mohammed Idris / Tinubu meet with Northern Christian Leaders (Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Daniellano: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Salute to the youthful president of Madagascar, I can still remember his efforts in trying to provide solution for covid19 but was shunned by the European and WHO( I guess because they don't want a country from Africa to be remembered for saving the world) without even testing it..
He rallied for support from his fellow African leaders(dumbasses), as usual, they turned their backs on their own brother and followed the European like fools.. Our leaders, sorry! Rulers are bunch of greedy, unintelligent and myopic fools who can't reason for themselves taking in whatsoever the Europe say Hook Line and Sinker ....
God help Africa.. I believe we can rise with the right youthful Leadership...
Salute to all thoae working hard genuinely... God bless your hustle.... Cheers
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Topbale(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2021
we pray Allah to help African to become great continent.
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Snakedoctor1: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Why are they all wearing suits? Still shows the vestiges of colonialism, the bane of their development
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2021
I didnt see my own there o. Network no gree download.
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by thundafire: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Yet none of them collect medical treatment at home all fly to France,Britain, Germany and USA but will World leaders ever come to Africa on medical treatment hell no
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by JerryJJZ(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2021
So we have two female presidents in Africa.... Nice record.

BTW, that president of Somalia must be very intelligent... dude is so cute tongue
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Parrot69: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
lipsrsealed online corntree of Biafra nkoh
Capital,Aba

President Lamidi Kanu onikuje lipsrsealed

You are under ‘’arres’’ for yabbin our chuku okike 1 of Aba main market.

1 Like

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Streetdreamx(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Point of correction Op, its NigeriaKISTAN not nigeria.
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Daniellano:
Salute to the youthful president of Madagascar, I can still remember his efforts in trying to provide solution for covid19 but was shunned by the European and WHO( I guess because they don't want a country from Africa to be remembered for saving the world) without even testing it..
He rallied for support from his fellow African leaders(dumbasses), as usual, they turned their backs on their own brother and followed the European like fools.. Our leaders, sorry! Rulers are bunch of greedy, unintelligent and myopic fools who can't reason for themselves taking in whatsoever the Europe say Hook Line and Sinker ....
God help Africa.. I believe we can rise with the right youthful Leadership...
Salute to all thoae working hard genuinely... God bless your hustle.... Cheers

The reason they followed the Europeans like fools is because most of those so called African leaders are installed by European countries.

1 Like

Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2021
Snakedoctor1:
Why are they all wearing suits? Still shows the vestiges of colonialism, the bane of their development

Only Mihammadu Buhari is an African leader that doesn't wear suits and I applaud him for this!
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Topbale:
we pray Allah to help African to become great continent.

Africa is the greatest continent but the colonialists still haven't left the continent alone!
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by realadesco(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:
Sons of Africa raping their Mother, Mama Africa.
haha osi beru olohun
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
realadesco:
haha osi beru olohun

Ooto oro ni mo so.

That's the truth even though it's even inaccurate.

African leaders are sons of Mama Africa who hold her legs apart while Europeans, Asians, Americans and Australians rape her.

It's a damn shame.
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
I heard that Sunday igboho is the president of Republic of Benin (prison)
Re: Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) by sben2308(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2021
BlackDuke:

George Oppong Weah of Liberia 55

Woah pls whoelse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness / Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.