Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Which Comes First Btw Rice And Stew? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Comes First Btw Rice And Stew? (746 Views)

How To Cook Ofada Rice And Stew. / Best Ofada Rice And Stew Recipe / Ofada Rice And Stew(ayamase)a Good Meal To Cook This Xmas Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Comes First Btw Rice And Stew? by solomto(f): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2011
Assuming you hv only one cooking stove and you wnt to cook white rice and stew,which one do you think should go first?.
My elder sista paid me a visit wen i was in the kitchen bt i was already thru wt d stew and then abt to start cooking rice,she said that its a bad kind of cooking that i shuld hv finished wt d rice b4 d stew. I knw dat anyway you cooked it is still okay bt cooking d rice last seem to be better for me.
What do u think? Is she right?
Re: Which Comes First Btw Rice And Stew? by marcar(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2011
The stew should come first and rice should come last!!!
Re: Which Comes First Btw Rice And Stew? by solomto(f): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2011
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Eggs For Sale! At Very Cheap Prices! / Bar Attendant Foils Attempt By Customer Topoison Friend / Automatic Electric Slicer For Your Kitchen & Catering Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.