Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

A Letter To My Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To My Pastor (462 Views)

Odumeje Is My Guy, He Is Not My Pastor-Micheal Zubby / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Pastor by petra1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
A LETTER TO YOU MY DEAR PASTOR.

*Dear Pastor,*

It is frustrating to see how much you labor in the vineyard...
Praying
Studying
Teaching
Counselling
Comforting
Rebuking
Sacrificing
Leading
Thinking
Planning
Praising
Motivating
Burying
Writing
Visiting
Etc

And all of them seem to not be yielding fruit...

Sometimes, instead of the work growing, people are leaving...

Sometimes, the ones you pray for, gossip you.

Sometimes, the ones you teaching fights you behind you, claiming same knowledge you taught them..

Sometimes, the ones you give your all, leave you for being local, but you were not local, when they came in need....

Sometimes, they are in your leadership team, but also in Absalom's camp...

Sometimes, you are going hungry, and none of them notice the dimness in your eyes, cos you kept smiling....

Let's not even talk about what some of us do to each other..... In jealousy, envy and bitterness...

A lot that Pastors go through, without complaining....

When you see a pastor shout or fall, it's not often because he does not know the truth, but the strain of this work is beyond human capacity...
(Don't be quick to judge a pastor)

Saw the post somewhere . . . . take what is applicable to you there and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Pastor by budaatum: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
A response from your Pastor

Dear Congregant,

I'm sure it seems like a lot of work to you, all that Praying and Studying and Teaching and Counselling and etc, and to you I might be failing. But remember I travel in a convoy of tinted glassed suvs, and fly everywhere in a private jet. You pay me thousands to educate your children in my private schools so my children can go study in schools abroad.

So you just keep paying your tithes on time and the Lord God will take care of God's own.

From a successful pastor.

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Pastor by KnownUnknown: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
budaatum:
A response from your Pastor

Dear Congregant,

I'm sure it seems like a lot of work to you, all that Praying and Studying and Teaching and Counselling and etc, and to you I might be failing. But remember I travel in a convoy of tinted glassed suvs, and fly everywhere in a private jet. You pay me thousands to educate your children in my private schools so my children can go study in schools abroad.

So you just keep paying your tithes on time and the Lord God will take care of God's own.

From a successful pastor.

Praise all the gods and all the pastors!! Halleluyah! Hallelume!!

Hear ye hear ye!
These are the anointed words of a deacon
Pay thy tithes and offering
For my meal of rice and stew
Is not complete without chicken
Re: A Letter To My Pastor by budaatum: 1:07am On Nov 04, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Praise all the gods and all the pastors!! Halleluyah! Hallelume!!

Hear ye hear ye!
These are the anointed words of a deacon
Pay thy tithes and offering
For my meal of rice and stew
Is not complete without chicken

If you are stupid and can't spend your money on your own education, of course.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must The Pastor Of A Church Be Told This ? / Don’t Start Your Marital Life Inheriting A Curse You Knew Nothing About. / Are Sins Equal Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.