Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others (27475 Views)

Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Unilag Foundation Diploma Jupeb Exam Date 2020/2021 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Amumaigwe: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lovenorth:
That is why I have a strong hope in our lovely security and the Nigerian system in general, slow but steady everything will one day be near perfect in this country, God bless our lovely president Buhari

And God punish you.
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by younglleo: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
H
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Frank150: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
It shows a fail nation. Every aspect is not working right
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Commentor: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Why arrest them when some politicians are still walking free?

That's exactly what the average dimwit would say.

1 Like

Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Trill2(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ok.
Chat me on Whatsapp /2349071051151

Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
nyalabaz are the most intelligent tribe

Hahahahahaha

Tinubu urchins are criminals
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
And people will shout leaders. People will do worse when given the chance. Everybody na theif
talk true
you came here to gloat about the tribe thinking it was igbo but you where surprised grin
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by opeyemi634: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Those students that did Jupeb are academic losers of Jamb who could not pass Jamb.
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
anyone must also question for the leakage of NECO examinations documents several days before the examinationss.
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Yankee101: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Please what's jupeb? Is it different from JAMB/SSCE or university post UME exams?
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by clothingonline(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Education system so corrupt

Affordable clothes for men at low price
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by poshemmanuel(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by princewarri1985: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
They should just sell this country, i remember in 2001 my late dad sugested i write NECO from SS2, and the govt. School i was attending then refused to enrole me since i was still in SS2, and my dad enrolled me in a private school nearby, during the exam there was massive cheating in the examination hall, and i didn't participate in the cheating because i didn't take the exam serious anyway because i was hoping to write waec in my govt. School when am in SS3, but to my astonishment and suprise i had 5 A's when the result was released and the principal said i made the best result, NECO is a very funny examination body i swear, I BELIEVE SAY NA ONE ABOKI FOR MINNA WEY SMOKE WEED MARK AND GRADE MY PAPERS LOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Yankee101: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
poshemmanuel:

Jupeb means Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board.. It's an advanced level programme for
Direct-entry admission into universities in Nigeria

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by 3isbetter: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
WETIN concern DSS with leaked examination papers again?
They just want to use this secret police and be intimidating others......is leaked papers a threat to the government and national unity?

1 Like

Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Blackdisciple(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
LibertyRep:
Someone must also answer for the leakage of NECO exam papers several hours before the exams.

Sure
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by excel101(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Why is the DSS, EFCC and ICPC very active and near perfect, when the South is involved.
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by sapientia(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
DSS?
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Pymetrics: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
The only institution tackling exam malpractice is jamb. With their improved technologies in CBT exam, I can say that their exam integrity stands at 99%
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Cognitivereason: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
All exam board should adobt CBT for their exam ...and the use of NIN for registration and verification b4 exams to avoid people writing for students on exam day...

All this one na for show it won't change anything...
If u really want to fight corruption adobt cutting edge technology to manage the whole process.. Once you allow the process to be handled manually by humans especially Nigerians then forget it corruption is inevitable..

Learn from JAMB and professor ishaq oyolede
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
They founded examination malpractice syndicate. They boast of highest grades in National Exams but in reality they depend on miracle centres and exam questions leakages.

undecided undecided
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Judolisco(m): 1:45am On Nov 04, 2021
LibertyRep:
Someone must also answer for the leakage of NECO exam papers several hours before the exams.

neco Don dey leak since 2014
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Adabestseason(m): 2:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Everything in nigeria is leaking waec,neco,jamb even law school examination,what is the meaning of jupeb examination
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by dfrost: 4:36am On Nov 04, 2021
I understand ICPC's role in bringing those that did this to book. DSS? I don't get. It seems I am getting senile. Can someone refresh my memory on DSS role again?

The below was culled from Wikipedia.

The State Security Service (SSS), self-styled as the Department of State Services (DSS),[1] is a security agency of Nigeria and one of three successor organisations to the National Security Organization (NSO). The agency is under the Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and it reports its activities to the office of the NSA.

Its main responsibilities are within the country and include counter-intelligence, internal security, counter-terrorism, and surveillance as well as investigating some other types of serious crimes against the state. It is also charged with the protection of senior government officials, particularly the President, Vice President, state governors and visiting heads of states and governments with their respective families.

Mandate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Security_Service_(Nigeria)#Mandate

The mission of the SSS is to protect and defend the Federal Republic of Nigeria against domestic threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of Nigeria, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to both federal and state law-enforcement organs. The SSS is also charged with the protection of the President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, State Governors, their immediate families, other high ranking government officials, former presidents and their spouses, certain notable candidates for the offices of President, Vice President and Governors, and visiting foreign heads of state and government. The SSS has constantly adapted to various roles necessitated by evolving security threats in Nigeria including counter-terrorism and counter-insurgent.

ROLES AND FUNCTIONS OF SSS https://www.dss.gov.ng/dss_about

The State Security Service (SSS) is enabled to perform its roles and functions chiefly by Instrument SSS No.1 of 1999 made pursuant to Section 6 of the National Security Agencies (NSA) Act 1986 Cap. 74, LFN 2004. It is worthy to note that over the years, other decrees (Decree No. 16 of 1976 and Decree 19 of 1986) charged the Agency with roles and functions that are very similar in content. These include but not limited to the following;

a. Prevention and Detection of any crime against the internal security of Nigeria;
b. Protection and Preservation of all non-military classified matters concerning the internal security of Nigeria;
c. Prevention, Detection and Investigation of threats of Espionage, Subversion, Sabotage, Terrorism, Separatist agitations, Inter-group conflicts, Economic crimes of National security dimension and threats to law and order;
d. Provision of protective security for designated principal Government functionaries, sensitive installations and visiting dignitaries;
e. Provision of timely advice to Government on all matters of National security interest and
f. Such other functions as may, from time to time, be assigned to it.

1 Like

Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Godmademan(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2021
One of the major problems of the Education sector. One mushroom school will overnight turn into a three storey building and you think God is blessing the proprietor. Aiding and abating exam Malpractice is what they do to raise funds...worse still is that they overwork teachers and pay them quarter of peanuts. School owners can never make heaven
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by Badonasty(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Nothing wey no get association for this country...association of tutorial school owners
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by cardoctor(m): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2021
What a waste of a nation
Re: Leakage Of JUPEB Exam: ICPC, DSS Arrest 48 Lecturers, Security Officials, Others by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2021
WETIN DEY TO STUDY AND PASS EXAM.
NA FROM EXAM MALPRATICE IN SCHOOLS WHERE CORRUPTION DEY START TO GOVERNANCE.
NONSENSE PPL EVERYWHERE FOR NAIJA,GIVIN D COUNTRY BAD NAME.FOOOOOLS!HBEASTS OF NO NATION! undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aaua Pre-degree And 2012/2013 Post Utme Let Meet Here / Birmingham City University Appoints David Mba As Vice-chancellor / Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.