Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) (24235 Views)

Ikpeazu Approves Payment Of Four Months Salaries To Abia Polytechnic Staff / Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers / Abia Teachers Suspend Strike, Urge Ikpeazu To Make Salary Payment A Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by manuelkel(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
;DMotor wey dem dey sell 400k undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by EmmyCC: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Old Model Sienna wey be 2nd hand meanwhile e no dey pay salary.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by abc115: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin
EmmyCC:
Old Model Sienna wey be 2nd hand meanwhile e no dey pay salary.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by onojaford(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
It's cool. I hope their salary will be enough to fuel and maintain the car.
I believe it'll be more beneficial if those teachers give those vehicles to people that'll use it for transport, while they get paid daily or weekly. They'll make more money since the sienna vehicles are still in good condition and can convey more people.
You are still very much with the brain you were born with. Congratulations!
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by puyol005(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
See the anna
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by WADZAS: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I believe it'll be more beneficial if those teachers give those vehicles to people that'll use it for transport, while they get paid daily or weekly. They'll make more money since the sienna vehicles are still in good condition and can convey more people.
or quit teaching and turn to transporters

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sienna 1992 model

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by shuttox: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Lol...how many teachers him give cars....e no reach 7 teachers
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by sameks08(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
how I wish I'm in the village I would have show you the condition of Uratta community primary school but at least they can use it to do kagbu kagbu since he can pay salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
shuttox:

Lol...how many teachers him give cars....e no reach 7 teachers
Rubbish
I didn't literally say all the teachers that got cars should start using their cars for transportation business. I can't believe you're having problems comprehending such simple comment!
shuttox:

I got you... They use our brain anyhow
Just check this https://www.nairaland.com/6833177/workers-shut-down-absuth-indefinitely
I understand you, bro! Those politicians are inhumane. How can they allow people work for them, then paying them becomes a problem? Yet, they want same people to come to work everyday! It is illegal and I wonder why they don't get sued. Every individual is lawfully within his rights to get paid at the right time after labour and to sue the employer if he/she isn't paid. We treat this Polithiefians like gods in this country, that's why they act above the law.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by ba2remagaji: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Imagine na even tokubo cars Dem buy for teachers instead of brand new cars.at all at all na him bad pass.still manageable .
benjackugo:
More

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by KHRIZ565(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mr Governor, is this the type u're driving? How on earth can u gift someone this kind sienna?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Useless government..... after disengaging my parents without benefits.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Please let the governor go and pay his workers their salaries

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by BigYash: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na for them to start dey use am run taxi .. To take dey meet up as the idiot no dey pay salaries. He is just making fun of them.. The poor teachers still dey smile. Well,I can't blame dem. Poverty hiss a disease... undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by zealous2121(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
I have said it time without number, this country is full with hungry people. Nigeria used sienna 1990. Poverty is a bastard �
xcesspaschal:
Useless government..... after disengaging my parents without benefits.....I hate Abia
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by shuttox: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I didn't literally say all the teachers that got cars should start using their cars for transportation business. I can't believe you're having problems comprehending such simple comment!
I got you... They use our brain anyhow
Just check this https://www.nairaland.com/6833177/workers-shut-down-absuth-indefinitely
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
revived:
Misplaced Priorities

2001/2002/2003 sienna in 2021

Wooo E go be
Make everbody go hustle
at all at all na eem bad
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by Thebraveman: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by huntinghunter(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Not even a new car
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fairly used siana?
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tukubo cars life of teacher don finish for dat side lol
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
A car gift to be driven on roads he refused to build. After a year, the cars will park up rusty in mechanic garage due to bad road network.
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by googlepikins: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Commentor:
Ikpeazu likes to insult them sha.

Anyway, na Tinubu cause am.

Them give teachers free car problem, them no give them problem.

Afonjas what's your problems?

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by Commentor: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
googlepikins:

Them give teachers free car problem, them no give them problem.

Afonjas what's your problems?

Motor wey go cause more grief.

To make it worse, drm no even fit wash the cars avi na d red mud cause am?
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
endsarrrs:
Gaddamn it! Naija Used cars?! Is it because they are all female teacher?

Will the governor try that rubbish with male teachers in 2021?

This gender inequality has gotten to a new level in Abia

angry
#TA
Thunder locate your target NOW!
bad belle people
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
sad Most of these driver are THIEVES.U can't outsmart them.By the time they drop 1500 instead of 15k return daily and Knack u story how imaginary police, soldiers,FRSC etc collect bribe from dem.Some of these demon go even stain their clothes with engine oil and nack u story.Better drive it Urself.
ChiefSosa:
It's cool! But, I don't think their salary will be enough to fuel and maintain the cars.
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by googlepikins: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Commentor:

Motor wey go cause more grief.

To make it worse, drm no even fit wash the cars avi na d red mud cause am?

E dey pain you, show us your state governor dashing teachers car.

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
walahi
Illuminatiship:
Who nor broke this period na ritualist

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
MHBNeiman:
Tokunbo Sienna na car? undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Gifts Cars To Abia Teachers, Applauds Commitment, Dedication (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Can u imagine the cars...Jesus christ chai am ashamed. Can he buy this same car for his children? Old Siena,see tires self all cos of election why him no buy am before? Or they have never celebrated teachers day in that state before? Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Admission List 2011/2012 Out / Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures / Mapoly Releases Screening Forms For 2016/2017 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.