Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria (6386 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Nigerians’ Talents Reason To Believe In Nigeria - Osinbajo / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Grace001: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Blabber at it again

I have said it, this is Osinbajo tactics talk/say what the masses want to hear.

That’s why he talks too much lately, you can never hear him talk about most pressing issues. But always blabbing rubbish

And some mumu have already seen him as their next messiah to lead Nigeria. He will be more worse

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by aviara: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Honestly.. he talks too much...he doesn't even talk about the major challenges destroying Nigeria..he goes bushing around

He can't speak on major issues bedeviling the country because if he does he will be indicting himself and his principal/cabals. He would prefer to joke about Nigeria jollof rice and Ghana jollof rice at a time when villages are being burnt down and people are being slaughtered in their homes.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2021
This is a good move, and this will nagate the fake news peddled by channels, guardian and Instablog a few days ago that the VP ask the youths to quit complaining.

The comedy skit comedians, if government can invest in them and create a friendly environment, they won't only be global but will help to improve our economy.

Btw, I hope Mr macaroni is not invited grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by aviara: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

We are on the same page

It would have been different if he had resigned or at least openly condemned some of the atrocities of this govt.

You know that a Nigerian will hardly do this. We are a country of hypocrites. Those who support one Nigeria do that for selfish gains.
Some others just support it because they are too weak or fearful to oppose it.

However, there's nothing wrong with delivering message of hope. The problem is, like I pointed out, they don't march it with actions.

That is the definition of HYPOCRISY. We are tired of hearing motivational messages of hope when indeed we are starving and dying because of this same clueless people in govt. Of what use is their message of hope? When you begin to hear politicians fraternizing with the people its just a ploy to play on their intelligence for their personal and selfish interest. We can't allow them fool us anymore. We say enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2021
The actions of your boss is what jeopardised the glue holding us together in the first place.
His actions, attempting to make his kinsmen the alpha and the rest of us subservient underclass in a caste system is what has weakened the unity of this country

The calls for "break up" would not have been this strong if his presidency was a fair one, not nepotistic
And what hurts me a little is that some riff raffs who probably have not eaten since yesterday support the idea and actions of the president
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Young Nigerians talents wey dey find visa
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by SmartPolician: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2021
aviara:

That is the definition of HYPOCRISY. We are tired of hearing motivational messages of hope when indeed we are starving and dying because of this same clueless people in govt. Of what use is their message of hope? When you begin to hear politicians fraternizing with the people its just a ploy to play on their intelligence for their personal and selfish interest. We can't allow them fool us anymore. We say enough is enough

Leaders don't fall from heaven; they come from the people.
Nigeria is a country of hypocrites, opportunists and fraudsters (both the led and ruling class).
The negative energy that flows in this country scares me.
You don't expect the leaders to be any different because you cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 6:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Honestly.. he talks too much...he doesn't even talk about the major challenges destroying Nigeria..he goes bushing around
He is in power but cannot do shit about those major challenges. However, he wants more power. His boss is quite useless, so he is cautious of the topics he talks about ( but still fails)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by kindlyheart: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2021
what do expect him to say when it is almost his turn to loot more than he currently is.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by sapientia(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2021
This guy is worse than Bihari

At least Buhari do not pretend

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by madjune(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2021
This man and eye service.

Did he see the recent picture online which showed Nigerian school kids singing the national anthem in muddy waters called school?

He won't comment on that.
He always picks the convenient route to deliver his sermons.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Bantu10: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2021
TheRareGem1:
This is a good move, and this will nagate the fake news peddled by channels, guardian and Instablog a few days ago that the VP ask the youths to quit complaining.

The comedy skit comedians, if government can invest in them and create a friendly environment, they won't only be global but will help to improve our economy.

Btw, I hope Mr macaroni is not invited grin grin

No one is buying the trash peddled by you and your fake useless pastor again. Nigerians can now see that Osinbajo is a thief, a liar and an empty clown

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by aviara: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2021
madjune:
This man and eye service.

Did he see the recent picture online which showed Nigerian school kids singing the national anthem in muddy waters called school?

He won't comment on that.
He always picks the convenient route to deliver his sermons.

There is an ethnic group in Nigeria that believes "eye service" is a virtue. Guess right and win fabulous prices

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by madjune(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2021
aviara:

There is an ethnic group in Nigeria that believes "eye service" is a virtue. Guess right and win fabulous prices

Lol. Afonja, sir.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Usual bullocks from the pastorpreneur undecided

Call a spade a spade.... Oil and water DON'T MIX!
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by ddeola: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2021
The young talents that your govt has continued to attack and harass. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na God go judge all of una. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Idiot.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
madjune:

Lol. Afonja, sir.
[/s]

So true. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by ityP(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

That's not talking too much.
He is delivering the message of hope.
That's what a reasonable president should be doing at a time when his country is in crisis.
But the mannequin is busy flying up and down, traveling around the world.
However, talk is not enough, as the citizens ought to see them take decisive steps against bandits and terrorists, not negotiate with them and pay ransom.

Just imagine this mumu talk. President wey person stand under hot sun vote, you wan turn am to motivational speaker. Oga, no one needs message of hope from the president, especially in times when country dey crisis. We know where to go for message of hope if we need one. A president should be seen working modalities on solving the crisis his country is on; not giving motivational speeches

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by kaymart: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Talk talk talk...
All talk
Only talk
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by SmartPolician: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2021
ityP:

Just imagine this mumu talk. President wey person stand under hot sun vote, you wan turn am to motivational speaker. Oga, no one needs message of hope from the president, especially in times when country dey crisis. We know where to go for message of hope if we need one. A president should be seen working modalities on solving the crisis his country is on; not giving motivational speeches

O'boy, go and sleep.
Delivering speeches is a powerful way of inspiring the people.
It is done all over the world, including the United States. That's why they have State of the Union address.
But like I mentioned earlier, it should be marched with actions.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Alwaysachick: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Someone should tell this man to shut his mouth
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by clothingonline(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Nigerian youth are hardworking

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by yahmohy27: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2021
Terorislam:
One Nigeria only exist on the minds of local Yoruba Muslims who are always beging for unity, without the igbos Yoruba Muslims could have finished
And vice-versa you are right.
Even God said so that we are for each other .so we need to be our brothers keeper.
That's true guy
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by FKMagazine(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Nigeria don suffer from all these imbeciles cum leaders
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by sabreal: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Same young Nigerians your government massacred?

Keep deceiving yourself pastor!

nairalandankrah:

https://dailytrust.com/young-nigerians-talents-is-the-reason-to-believe-in-nigeria-osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by 4four(m): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2021
This one na certify mumu of the 1st order
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by WeRblessed(f): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Just go to hail already, wtf?
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Which planet this one dey? Its very obvious this one no dey nigeria at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) / DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja / Breaking: Fuel Now #57(Buhari Is Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.