Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria (6387 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Nigerians’ Talents Reason To Believe In Nigeria - Osinbajo / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by MrUchenna1(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2021
then don't tongue be an obstacle for them to be leaders in their youthful age
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2021
But you are indirectly killing them. We would never forget Lekki toll gate
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2021
On a serious note, this man knows his books. wink
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by seyz91(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy you dey mind am
bcomputer101:
But two days ago, this mere commissioner talk am say Nigeria youths should stop complaining.

Evangelist professor sir, you talk too much this days.
Your eyes service is getting too much. Na why dem dey call a whole vice president mere commissioner

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Mccullum: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Terorislam:
One Nigeria only exist on the minds of local Yoruba Muslims who are always beging for unity, without the igbos Yoruba Muslims could have finished

grin shocked Sorry you're in severe pains, to extent that you are so confused by not seeing Osinbajo that's advocating for the unity of Nigeria as Yoruba Christian again, you're a clown that terrorizing itself and thinking that it terrorizing Yorubas and Islam.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by wallrichy: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Where are the international Yoruba Muslim Mr Terorislam since you mentioned local Yoruba Muslim. Also list 10 Yoruba Muslims you know. Stop talking carelessly especially on things you know nothing about. Just pray that all Southerners should have capacity and the wisdom of moving out of this trapped of a cell call Nigeria. Ibos can't do it alone likewise Yoruba or Middle belt.....They must all come together to fight for their separation. Without togetherness, the terrorists North would always have an upper hands cos we should remember that North is not limited to just Nigeria northern region but Niger Republic, Mali, Chad, Mauritania, Guinea, Gambia etc.....anywhere there is Fulani is a Northern region and that's how the Fulanis sees themselves, their allegiance is to any foreign Fulanis rather to a Nigerian from another region. BUHARI will listen to Niger Republic person or Malian man first before listening to anybody from the Southern region of Nigeria. That's a fact....so southern region should stop hating one another but unite to withstand the common parasitic Terrorists from the Northern Nigeria killing and raping you of your resources and still shamelessly throwing it at your faces.....Enough is Enough

Terorislam:
One Nigeria only exist on the minds of local Yoruba Muslims who are always beging for unity, without the igbos Yoruba Muslims could have finished

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Terorislam:
stupid ass boy.

Direct your frustration to middle belt Christians,the people that massacred your ancestors in 1966 progrom
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by aviara: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

O'boy, go and sleep.
Delivering speeches is a powerful way of inspiring the people.
It is done all over the world, including the United States. That's why they have State of the Union address.
But like I mentioned earlier, it should be marched with actions.

This govt has never inspired anyone bro. They have only kept deceiving us, lying to us and fooling us. They made good speeches during campaigns, what we need now is solution and proactive measures to ease the sufferings this govt has brought on Nigerians. Anybody can give good motivational speech. Last year October Nigeria clocked 60 years and messages of hope was all over the place. 20 days later our youths who were demanding for a better Nigeria were shot during #endsars protest.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by wallrichy: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2021
You said it all. He's been dictated to by the cabals like a fool....imagine a whole professor of international Law, A SAN and not quota system F9 parallel SAN Malami, AGN.....so true that if a sheep walks with pigs, the sheep will definitely eat faeces just like Osinbajo is eating Fulanis shits right now....

aviara:

He can't speak on major issues bedeviling the country because if he does he will be indicting himself and his principal/cabals. He would prefer to joke about Nigeria jollof rice and Ghana jollof rice at a time when villages are being burnt down and people are being slaughtered in their homes.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2021
There is nothing that will not have association in Nigeria. Nigeria Skit Association, Yahoo Yahoo Association, Ndiala Association etc.

You can add your own.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Dicedpineappple(f): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Its obvious now why I detest this man more than buhari...

Hypocritical buffalo
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by discusant: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Long English, as usual, by VP Osinbajo.

Prof Osinbajo says that Nigeria does not require any other political restructuring.

That’s how politically shortsighted or naive he is.

He does not understand that Nigeria’s political structure created by north through its military dictators is a fraud. Because land mass or population is never used as criterion to proliferate too many states in an area of larger land mass or population, in a country formed by different regions.
The talents in Nigeria should have multiplied if Nigeria is not a fraudulent country.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Chukazu: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Same people you sent the Army to go massacre?
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by yemmywesey(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Which one naijareya.
People without brain are getting into political space you a professor is taking orders from them.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by J3susFr3ak: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
abdelrahman:
stupid ass boy.

Direct your frustration to middle belt Christians,the people that massacred your ancestors in 1966 progrom

You know what you just spout is nonsense right? You mean Murtala Mohamed who has been documented to carry out known genocides in that time is from the Middle Belt? Please stop this garbage! A few high-ranking Middle Belt officers were killed earlier in a coup--but that did not unleash the type of mass animus and hysteria from the core Sharia North when they considered that their Sardauna and others they look up to were killed. Middle Belt Christians would care less for the Sardauna and other Northern Muslim leaders for sabotaging their efforts with the British to create a separate Middle Belt region prior to Independence.

Gowon never had a scorched earth policy...compared to the crimes Murtala did!
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by J3susFr3ak: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
wallrichy:
Where are the international Yoruba Muslim Mr Terorislam since you mentioned local Yoruba Muslim. Also list 10 Yoruba Muslims you know. Stop talking carelessly especially on things you know nothing about. Just pray that all Southerners should have capacity and the wisdom of moving out of this trapped of a cell call Nigeria. Ibos can't do it alone likewise Yoruba or Middle belt.....They must all come together to fight for their separation. Without togetherness, the terrorists North would always have an upper hands cos we should remember that North is not limited to just Nigeria northern region but Niger Republic, Mali, Chad, Mauritania, Guinea, Gambia etc.....anywhere there is Fulani is a Northern region and that's how the Fulanis sees themselves, their allegiance is to any foreign Fulanis rather to a Nigerian from another region. BUHARI will listen to Niger Republic person or Malian man first before listening to anybody from the Southern region of Nigeria. That's a fact....so southern region should stop hating one another but unite to withstand the common parasitic Terrorists from the Northern Nigeria killing and raping you of your resources and still shamelessly throwing it at your faces.....Enough is Enough

And this is why any sane disintegration would require the greater sanity and neutrality of a dominant global force. I doubt even the Ecomog or African Union forces can serve as sufficient impeding forces here. Sadly...but evidently...you do need the presence of the greater International community including the former colonial powers as well.

Do you know why America will vow to protect Taiwan from any aggressive Chinese invasion? This transcends just democracy. Taiwan positions itself as an attractive place to serve as a counter-balancing bulwark against norms and values that go against sane Western and global interests and it helps they also have a dynamic economy driven by technology too. In the past, that was the threat of communism. Today, it is Islamic Terrorism and all types of Totalitarianism that China represents.

Define the ideological argument in such a way the whole world can clearly understand. There is a section that tolerates Terrorism and uses that against the other sections who those. If it can be proven these terror cells are funded by certain Middle Eastern countries that the West clearly opposes...this helps to stimulate further support and interest from the same Western world who want to limit and obliterate the powers of these shadow wars from the Middle East carried out on majority Christian sections of the country.

[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
We believe in you Honourable Sir and know you can handle the next big chair! smiley

Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Sammerboi: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Terorislam:
Osinbajo na Muslim abi? Stop being an ethnic and religious bigot.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Sammerboi: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
This midget begging for unity again. Nigerians youths are forcing their way to the top with no help from the government.
Re: Osinbajo: Young Nigerians’ Talents Is The Reason I Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

You know what you just spout is nonsense right? You mean Murtala Mohamed who has been documented to carry out known genocides in that time is from the Middle Belt? Please stop this garbage! A few high-ranking Middle Belt officers were killed earlier in a coup--but that did not unleash the type of mass animus and hysteria from the core Sharia North when they considered that their Sardauna and others they look up to were killed. Middle Belt Christians would care less for the Sardauna and other Northern Muslim leaders for sabotaging their efforts with the British to create a separate Middle Belt region prior to Independence.

Gowon never had a scorched earth policy...compared to the crimes Murtala did!
what are we saying,what is one saying?

The progrom that middle belt people carried again Igbos is what I'm talking about here because of those stupid Igbos that always shouting Yoruba Muslims as if Yoruba Muslims are their problems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja / Trial Of Boko Haram Suspects In Detention To Resume March — FG / Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.