Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah (8478 Views)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat / PDP Planning To Rig Saturday’s Poll- Oshiomole Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by perez100: 6:48am On Nov 04, 2021
Please, let us avoid anything that will make people lose their lives on the election day. The security, unknown gunmen and civilians" lives must be protected in Jesus name. Amen!

We want peace. There are families feeling the pains of these killings. The security agents, unknown gunmen and civilians have families and nobody deserves to be killed. Let unknown gunmen forgive Nigeria for all the atrocities - unnecessary killings during all the peaceful protests in the East.

Nobody chooses where to be born. Lets love ourselves and Buhari should ensure equity, justice and fairness to make this peace a reality. Those in power today are behaving as if things last forever.

Let us remember Pinochet, Gadaffi, Sadam Hussein, Idi Amin, Mugabe and others. They didn't know that one day, it must cone to an end. You cannot play God.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Jolite(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2021
ogbiwa:
I will state it clearly here. I'm of the opinion that IT IS NOT SAFE to come out on Saturday to vote. Forget what you're reading on paper about police assurances etc. All it takes is commotion to break out and before you know it bullets are flying because the police promising to protect you will do so by returning fire without care as for who the bullet hits. Nigerian security forces are not trained in civilian safety during gun battle. So the innocent are caught in the crossfire as always and then the person is dead. So STAY OFF election grounds. This advice is not affiliated to any political agenda, but simply an advice that will preserve life, because once you're dead, IPOB, Fulani, Buhari, APC, Biafra and all these other things we're fighting for, immediately ceases to matter
You're a gift to your generation.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Momcherry:
I feel bad for those that will die on Saturday because of the election. I know someone will surely die... cry
Mom let's hope no one's gonna die..
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Omicron007: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
post=107314503:
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

Any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

Gbamsolutely!!

We Rise!

[b]@[/color]

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

A better country all over is all we want at [b][/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by slimghost(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Take you MOD for deleting the comments from these IPOB urchins here.
Elections will hold in Anambra and that money IPOB collected from Andy Ubah will choke them.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Emmyviva: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2021
The polithievians only need the people during election It's a pity..the cycle continues
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by RPG2020(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Rip in advance cool
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by julaion: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2021
mu2sa2:
Whatever! Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu remains with Buhari boys fed with watery beans for breakfast, sour gbegiri + super dark amala for lunch and sandy soaked garri for dinner. Paying the price for being so mumu-ish for Buhari boys to capture him like a fowl using a prostitute (hiv infected?) to lure the slowpoke all the way from UK to Kenya.
The last time I saw him,he looks more fresh than you and all ur generation yet unborn

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by APCNig: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2021
So Hassan Matthew Kukah has finally joined politics. So, when is he going to officially declare for his party? It's just for formally sake we know who has been flying him in private jets. Politics money is sweeter than Church money
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by DOTian: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2021
mu2sa2:
Whatever! Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu remains with Buhari boys fed with watery beans for breakfast, sour gbegiri + super dark amala for lunch and sandy soaked garri for dinner. Paying the price for being so mumu-ish for Buhari boys to capture him like a fowl using a prostitute (hiv infected?) to lure the slowpoke all the way from UK to Kenya.
Always writing like a baby.
Watery beans bla bla bla. If you see Kanu now, you will freeze. Lol
Everyday, you will be spewing garbage up and down.
Them do naming ceremony when them born this one?
Men fighting with their mouths like women.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Nuelphil: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2021
It is you & ur people dat will die.. Anambra election is already done & dusted.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by olaBanks(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is Bishop Kukah getting into this election madness? He should keep speaking truth to power and leave the IPOB and the Nigerian authorities to settle their scores on Saturday.

The logic is simple. Bishop Kukah is a revered Catholic clergy and since most of the locales (in Anambra State) are presumably Catholic or Anglicans, he is passing as a charismatic leader of the faith. Also, giving the obvious silence of Rev. Fr. Francis Mbaka, there is a need to fill the void.
More so, I presume the Anambra people will take him seriously especially as he has been apolitical for a long time. He said yesterday at the stakeholders meeting 'Anambra people should go out and vote as it is safe to do so. If you refuse to vote, you have also voted and will live with the consequences of those who voted'.

From a standpoint of a religious leader of a popular faith, I strongly believe his assertion is apt and on point.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by cardoctor(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2021
See this one dey for Kaduna dey talk about wetin dey happen for Anambra.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Emeks1212: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2021
grin
Abdul05:
He kukah should be on the front line grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by DeadCountry: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2021
ONE FOOLISH IDIOTIC FULANI BISHOP IS IN SOKOTO AND ENCOURAGING ELECTION IN IGBOLAND. Come down from sokoto to vote in Anambra state, you fulani slave bishop.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Badsod(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2021
Best wishes to them.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by yusluvad(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Abdul05:
He kukah should be on the front line grin
Lol. cheesy cheesy Him no go fit try am. You know people like him nah, leading by word of mouth, and not by example... undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Abdul05: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2021
yusluvad:
Lol. cheesy cheesy Him no go fit try am. You know people like him nah, leading by word of mouth, and not by example... undecided undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Mexicanbreed: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2021
bcomputer101:
With the way I'm seeing things, I hope APC plan won't work.

Security are everywhere to scare people away on election day but APC will use that opportunity to mobilize their people to come out and perfect their rigging.

My brothers, make una wake up ooo
You ppl are just too dumb, why do u guys always try to push ur foolish plans on apc, Fulani, buhari, tinubu. because the plans to undermine the election by ipob terrorist is failing u are now bringing apc to the matter, did apc ask anyone to sit at home on election day?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Polynek(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2021
I no de like all dix Kain Tok,the signs are everywhere yet a bishop is saying no threat WTF undecided
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by mu2sa2: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2021
DOTian:

Always writing like a baby.
Watery beans bla bla bla. If you see Kanu now, you will freeze. Lol
Everyday, you will be spewing garbage up and down.
They them do naming ceremony when them born this one?
Men fighting with their mouths like women.
Hahahaha, I don't have to see Kanu, let him remain in the firm custody of no-nonsense Buhari boys. The violence the mumu was calling for has caught up with him. Buhari's blunder is that he didn't do the needful at the appropriate time by sending the blood thirsty fiend to God for final judgment, and he is wasting time with a useless trial.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Ezewuzie01: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2021
The election will go smoothly. Forget the fear mongers. The election was not even postponed as they hoped initially. Kanu and his minions have lost already.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2021
NDI ANAMBRA NDI NZUZU. IF YU PPL THROW AWAY SOLUDO APGA,THEN NO IGBO PARTY FOR IGBOS WORLDWIDE TO IDENTIFY WITH .
YU PPL HAVE DESTROYED OJUKWU'S LEGACY because OF YA ARROGANCE AND IDOLTRY BEHAVIOUR. angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by LottiOk: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2021
The election was their last bargaining chip that's why they tried everything to intimidate people not to come out & also force the FG 2 shift it but w no avail. They know after the election they won't have any emotional card 2 play against d FG.

Just watch how FG will move fast & start tracing & arresting d online Ipob members/sympathizers spreading fake news & discrediting dem once dey finish wiping out their foot-soilders after d election

Ezewuzie01:
The election will go smoothly. Forget the fear mongers. The election was not even postponed as they hoped initially. Kanu and his minions have lost already.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Ezewuzie01: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2021
LottiOk:
The election was their last bargaining chip that's why they tried everything to intimidate people not to come out & also force the FG 2 shift it but w no avail. They know after the election they won't have any emotional card 2 play against d FG.

Just watch how FG will move fast & start tracing & arresting d online Ipob members/sympathizers spreading fake news & discrediting dem once dey finish wiping out their foot-soilders after d election

Even the sit at home from the beginning was all geared towards sabotaging this election. Everything Ipob has been doing since Kanu's arrest was to sabotage this particular election. By Sunday after the result is announced, and APC doesn't win like they hope, they would have run out of gas and have nothing to hold on to. Begging mode will then be activated.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Freelance363: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Well,if u are ready to be remembered during prayer for the dead,go out and vote.
a man is unjustly in custody because he is fighting to give u and ur kids a better life,a better future,and u want to go and vote for the same people who have made ur life miserable.
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by AnanseK(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
bcomputer101:
With the way I'm seeing things, I hope APC plan won't work.
Security are everywhere to scare people away on election day but APC will use that opportunity to mobilize their people to come out and perfect their rigging.
My brothers, make una wake up ooo

So you think IPOB is working for APC ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP / My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) / Nigerians Ask National Assembly To Probe Obasanjo's $16bn Power Spending, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.