Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah (8472 Views)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat / PDP Planning To Rig Saturday’s Poll- Oshiomole Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by DefHQ: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2021
The Bishop of Sokoto Catholic Diocese, Bishop Mathew Kukah, has urged residents of Anambra State to file out and vote during the Saturday’s governorship election.

Bishop Kukah said there is no threat to the Anambra State governorship election; hence electorates should come out and vote.

He spoke with journalists after a meeting with stakeholders at the Women Development Centre in Awka, the state’s capital.

“From what we have on ground by the security operatives and the Independent National Electoral Commission, I do not see any threat to the election.

“Anybody should come out and vote because there is no security threat at all. The Inspector General of Police has assured us that they are prepared for the election”

“I encourage any electorate with the INEC voters card in the state to feel free and come out for the election.

“We have just signed a peace accord and all the candidates and political parties are going to be part of this peace process,” Bishop Kukah said.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/03/anambra-election-no-threat-to-saturdays-poll-bishop-kukah/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Abdul05: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2021
He kukah should be on the front line grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Praxis758: 4:22am On Nov 04, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
Have you released Mazi Nnamdi Kalu?

Is it a must?

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Momcherry(f): 5:05am On Nov 04, 2021
I feel bad for those that will die on Saturday because of the election. I know someone will surely die... cry
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by bcomputer101: 5:06am On Nov 04, 2021
With the way I'm seeing things, I hope APC plan won't work.

Security are everywhere to scare people away on election day but APC will use that opportunity to mobilize their people to come out and perfect their rigging.

My brothers, make una wake up ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Itgeo: 5:13am On Nov 04, 2021
This is nothing, but the truth

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by bcomputer101: 5:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Hmm.
It's well
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2021
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

Any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

biglizzy:
Let the best man win
Gbamsolutely!!

We Rise!

[b]@[/color]

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

A better country all over is all we want at [b][/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2021
We are patiently waiting.....

What changed below ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:33am On Nov 04, 2021
sad

And he is in Sokoto
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by chigoziri2403(m): 5:38am On Nov 04, 2021
sad
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Mandela89(f): 5:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Yes election must hold

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by SmartPolician: 5:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Why is Bishop Kukah getting into this election madness? He should keep speaking truth to power and leave the IPOB and the Nigerian authorities to settle their scores on Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by free2ryhme: 5:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Dawnofhope: 5:54am On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is Bishop Kukah getting into this election madness? He should keep speaking truth to power and leave the IPOB and the Nigerian authorities to settle their scores on Saturday.
. the fear is that A P C May use the opportunity to Impose the enemy of the people in the state and more lives will be lost again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by mu2sa2: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2021
Whatever! Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu remains with Buhari boys being fed watery beans for breakfast, sour gbegiri + super dark amala for lunch and sandy soaked garri for dinner. Paying the price for being so mumu-ish for Buhari boys to capture him like a fowl using a prostitute (hiv infected?) to lure the slowpoke all the way from UK to Kenya.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Military0001: 6:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by PrinceOfLagos: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2021
I wish Anambra people well as they head to the poll on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2021
He is not a registered voter in Anambra state and he is urging people to come out and risk their lives..Hope he will come out to monitor the situation on that day?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by ogbiwa: 6:26am On Nov 04, 2021
I will state it clearly here. I'm of the opinion that IT IS NOT SAFE to come out on Saturday to vote. Forget what you're reading on paper about police assurances etc. All it takes is commotion to break out and before you know it bullets are flying because the police promising to protect you will do so by returning fire without care as for who the bullet hits. Nigerian security forces are not trained in civilian safety during gun battle. So the innocent are caught in the crossfire as always and then the person is dead. So STAY OFF election grounds. This advice is not affiliated to any political agenda, but simply an advice that will preserve life, because once you're dead, IPOB, Fulani, Buhari, APC, Biafra and all these other things we're fighting for, immediately ceases to matter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by AnanseK(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2021
bcomputer101:

Security are everywhere to scare people away on election day but APC will use that opportunity to mobilize their people to come out and perfect their rigging.

So you mean that IPOB is working for APC abi?
Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2021
bcomputer101:

If APC wanted to rig, they would have rigged in Rivers. People should come out to vote their choice. You can only rig where you are popular.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by okoroemeka(m): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2021
Momcherry:
I feel bad for those that will die on Saturday because of the election. I know someone will surely die... cry
that bishop will be the first one to stand in line and vote,our president is stubborn,not diplomatic and not flexible at all,the whole traditional rulers in southeast and the whole top clergymen (Catholic, Anglican, Methodist,etc) joined hands to beg this man for something and he rubbish and ignored them,not even to allow them to visit him in aso rock so he can talk with them face to face,just by meeting with those people a lot can be achieved,but he choose to use force and domination.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: No Threat To Saturday’s Poll – Bishop Kukah by ecolime(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Sad the devilish APC might win.

The insecurity is to their advantage. Useless party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inflation Surges Again, Hits 17.71% Amid Rising Prices / James Ibori Conviction: Nigerian Judicial System & EFCC Should Be Ashamed? / Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.