Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Take Your Best Chance To Pass GRE,GMAT,TOEFL Exams At A Glance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Take Your Best Chance To Pass GRE,GMAT,TOEFL Exams At A Glance (118 Views)

This Is The Right Time To Have Your GRE, How To Successfully Pass GRE / Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight / 100% Sure Runs For Gre,gmat,toefl,ielts,sat,cgfns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Best Chance To Pass GRE,GMAT,TOEFL Exams At A Glance by Logiconcept: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Hello my name is Donald Opeyemi from Logic Concepts Educational consultancy. I want to approach everyone who's is having the urgent need to write any of the exams above to earn a scholarship to hurry up now why the offers last. For GRE I can assist u to score 325 and above with 4.0 AWA at least, TOEFL 100 and above out of 120 and GMAT 700 and above out of 800, then SAT 1,400 and above out of 1,600 total score. For further enquiry, send whattssapp message Opeyemi on 08087388544. We have limited spaces for this year, hurry up while these offers last.

(1) (Reply)

Best Career Opportunities For Freshers And Professionals In Workday / 10 Simple Trick To Lose Love Handles And Back Fat Fast / Web Users Praise Lady For Being The Only Female Graduate In Abu's 2020 EE Depart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.