Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open (16749 Views)

APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open / PDP May Counter Southern Govs On Zoning, Throw Presidential Ticket Open / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
johnmartus:
Vote whoever you want with your 5% while ss will vote southern Nigeria.
[/s]
oga SE/SS will never vote a Yoruba candidate especially Tinubu

deal with the truth

you guys can't eat your cake and have it
you can't fool the better south
when you where busy destroying GEJ you don't remember that there's nothing like Southern or South south
it's pay back time
swaga (SOUTH WEST AGENDA) should be restricted to SW only
SE/SS will never vote for it
it's either SE/SS presidency or the north continues
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
johnmartus:
Of course Atiku will emerge flagbarer but he will randomly defeated by a southern don't think where southeast go same way other tribes will go.if northern return back to aso rock in 2023 note that Nigeria is gone nothing like Nigeria again let me congratulate kanu in advance.
[/s]
trash
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by danilmo: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Hahahahahaha
just like you guys voted out Jonathan a southerner in 2015
we SE/SS is going to repay the favor

even Yorubas won't vote for Tinubu the criminal
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by danilmo: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Masterito:
Lol you must be dreaming. Watch out this time. It is either a SS or SE candidate for VP. North has president already.

U guys talk politics on surface and emotion.

Name the states that will vote against APC Osinbanjo/Tinubu ..

Kano with Ganduje? Kastina with masari ?? Bornu of zulum?? Niger ?? Which north central Nasarawa, kwara, kogi won't support Yoruba asode maybe Benue

U now knwo why news badding APC bus just media while APC keeps winning in reality.. APC plays the politics not the emotion.. that's is called political bargaining power.

Where do u think Tinubu is currently?? He is in Abuja Resident and u think he is there joking with u bah?
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by danilmo: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
oga SE/SS will never vote a Yoruba candidate especially Tinubu

deal with the truth

you guys can't eat your cake and have it
you can't fool the better south
when you where busy destroying GEJ you don't remember that there's nothing like Southern or South south
it's pay back time
swaga (SOUTH WEST AGENDA) should be restricted to SW only
SE/SS will never vote for it
it's either SE/SS presidency or the north continues

What if after the Vote against SW u still end up loosing
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by christistruth01: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You don't know what you're talking about

No southerner can defeat Atiku should PDP make him the flag bearer

If Jonathan was able to beat Buhari in 2011 Atiku can be beaten

If you want to donate your Ancestral Land to the Killer Bandits vote for Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

What if after the Vote against SW u still end up loosing

SE/SS + North cannot loose

even real Yorubas will never vote Tinubu

take that to the bank
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dsalvo:

Keep fooling yourself. It is the collective strength and official political might of a Party, plus the popularity of a candidate, that wins elections. Never one on its own.

You guys keep putting your desperate hope of seeing Yorubas defeated on Atiku's popularity alone without noting that the PDP is going backwards and weakening as a political force.

PDP is a shadow of what it was in 2019 when Atiku put in a decent showing. By next year, with the expected gale of defection away from the PDP towards the APC, the opposition Party will be a skeleton.

That is what will ensure that APC will still be easily victorious even if the Party ran with a lightweight like Fayemi let alone the likes of BAT and Osinbajo who are popular in the North.

The 'anyone but Yoruba' malice flowing in your vein is blinding you to the reality playing out right before our eyes.
Don't mind enemies of the south! how can any reasonable Southerner be thinking of voting for atiku? it's the turn of the south to produce the next president of Nigeria.i am 100% igbo.if igbos can't get the presidency is far better we look in the direction of osinbajo,akeredolu or wike. IT'S THE TURN OF THE SOUTH...AS AN IGBO PERSON, THE WISE THING TO DO IN 2023 IS:IF I CANNOT GET IT I WILL WORK FOR THE YORUBA'S TO GET IT..IF THE YORUBA'S CAN'T GET IT,WE TEAM UP TO WORK FOR SOMEONE FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH...IT MUST BE SOUTH IN 2023!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by Masterito(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
You talk politics like a child. Is it the same Kanduje that almost lost his own election if not for rigging. Goan and sit down. 2023 is not far. You will learn.
danilmo:

U guys talk politics on surface and emotion.

Name the states that will vote against APC Osinbanjo/Tinubu ..

Kano with Ganduje? Kastina with masari ?? Bornu of zulum?? Niger ?? Which north central Nasarawa, kwara, kogi won't support Yoruba asode maybe Benue

U now knwo why news badding APC bus just media while APC keeps winning in reality.. APC plays the politics not the emotion.. that's is called political bargaining power.

Where do u think Tinubu is currently?? He is in Abuja Resident and u think he is there joking with u bah?

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by Masterito(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
I hope shame will allow you. Calling your father's mate small pikin is quite funny though.
Indispensable85:

U be small pikin. I'll mention u in due time. U know nothing.
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by danilmo: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Masterito:
You talk politics like a child. Is it the same Kanduje that almost lost his own election if not for rigging. Goan and sit down. 2023 is not far. You will learn.

Ok nah.. sheybi the rigging has gone..
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by danilmo: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

SE/SS + North cannot loose

even real Yorubas will never vote Tinubu

take that to the bank

List the state Atiku will win first let's check something. grin is it Bornu, Kano, Niger, Kastina or where grin
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by juman(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Next president MUST be a Christian man.
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by NSK4U(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
helinues:
That has been the agreement before.

The new Pdp party chairman who is from North would simply use his position for Northern candidate to emerge at Pdp primary then resign.

With the look of things, Pdp may be considering SS running mate as SE election turnout would be the lowest ever in 2023 election.

The Easterners are not ready to attract undecided voters to their side, you don't want to question their beliefs and ideology, na insult go follow.. Very bad market for winning an election

Focus on your region, leave East to either vote or not. The assignment you now have is to campaign for your Western candidate rather than bothering on the position for the East
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
danilmo:

List the state Atiku will win first let's check something. grin is it Bornu, Kano, Niger, Kastina or where grin
[/s]
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate

swaga is DOA

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by johntolu: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
christistruth01:

If Jonathan was able to beat Buhari in 2011 Atiku can be beaten

If you want to donate your Ancestral Land to the Killer Bandits vote for Atiku

Atiku will definitely retire from politics if he loses in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by Indispensable85(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Masterito:
I hope shame will allow you. Calling your father's mate small pikin is quite funny though.

You're such a big fool.
I'm most likely senior to your father.
It's easy to know a kid. You're one of those ignorant lunatic expressing emptiness in nairaland.
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by danilmo: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate

swaga is DOA

Aside SS and SE, tell me the state gan gan . Even in Adamawa self e fit loose am.. grin

While are u threatening BAT with SS/SE vote self? Has BAT ever campaigned not beg for ur vote ever since he joined Politics no? Even APC in Igbo state he has never come to beg for vote, what made u feel he LL now consider u important to beg for the vote.

Just know BAT is in Abuja residence doing the calculating already.. dey there and be threatening a man who don't care if u exist with ur vote. SW alone go cancel ur bruhaha not to talk of North Central (Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa)..grin

Truth is bitter
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by zigzagluv: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
dem wan chop e money , The ticket is going to the south
Sammy07:
Omo, throwing ticket open is only good for Atiku sad

Wikeeee grin
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by helinues: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
NSK4U:

Focus on your region, leave East to either vote or not. The assignment you now have is to campaign for your Western candidate rather than bothering on the position for the East

As you can see from my write up, SE is not even priority cos they are inconsequential
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by Masterito(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Calling your father's mate a big fool is funny though.
Indispensable85:

You're such a big fool.
I'm most likely senior to your father.
It's easy to know a kid. You're one of those ignorant lunatic expressing emptiness in nairaland.
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
danilmo:

Aside SS and SE, tell me the state gan gan . Even in Adamawa self e fit loose am.. grin

While are u threatening BAT with SS/SE vote self? Has BAT ever campaigned not beg for ur vote ever since he joined Politics no? Even APC in Igbo state he has never come to beg for vote, what made u feel he LL now consider u important to beg for the vote.

Just know BAT is in Abuja residence doing the calculating already.. dey there and be threatening a man who don't care if u exist with ur vote. SW alone go cancel ur bruhaha not to talk of North Central (Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa)..grin

Truth is bitter
[/s]

trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by alizma: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Siwel25:

Anyim Pius Anyim..lolz. Peter Obi will contest if they zone it to the East. The truth is, they are taking the East for granted because they believe they will always vote for the PDP no matter what happens. The East has shown obvious dislike for the APC which reduces their negotiation power.
Oga, no one is taking East for granted, the East is taking itself for granted. This is politics, you don't sit-down and be waiting for someone to hands over a position such as presidency to you, you go for it and as far as I am concerned, I have not seen that zeal from the East.
No one is really coming out to say he/she is interested for now but the moment one of them come out now, you will see many people from the same region, by so doing they would have divide the block of votes from that region before they confront the external forces from other regions.
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by Indispensable85(m): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Masterito:
Calling your father's mate a big fool is funny though.

Your foolishness is legendary
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by NSK4U(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dsalvo:

Keep fooling yourself. It is the collective strength and official political might of a Party, plus the popularity of a candidate, that wins elections. Never one on its own.

You guys keep putting your desperate hope of seeing Yorubas defeated on Atiku's popularity alone without noting that the PDP is going backwards and weakening as a political force.

PDP is a shadow of what it was in 2019 when Atiku put in a decent showing. By next year, with the expected gale of defection away from the PDP towards the APC, the opposition Party will be a skeleton.

That is what will ensure that APC will still be easily victorious even if the Party ran with a lightweight like Fayemi let alone the likes of BAT and Osinbajo who are popular in the North.

The 'anyone but Yoruba' malice flowing in your vein is blinding you to the reality playing out right before our eyes.

I hope you remember this your bedroom analysis after 2023?

Tinubu and Osibanjo popular in the north than northern politicians, hahahaha I laugh in Yoruba language bruh
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by NSK4U(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
alizma:

Oga, no one is taking East for granted, the East is taking itself for granted. This is politics, you don't sit-down and be waiting for someone to hands over a position such as presidency to you, you go for it and as far as I am concerned, I have not seen that zeal from the East.
No one is really coming out to say he/she is interested for now but the moment one of them come out now, you will see many people from the same region, by so doing they would have divide the block of votes from that region before they confront the external forces from other regions.

Go and sit down oga, we have passed this lame propaganda.
So no one contested against Awolowo from South West? No one contested against Obj from South West, etc or how do you think people of this age would take this over used excuse from your elders as reason for always thinking they are smarter than others?
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by NSK4U(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
helinues:

As you can see from my write up, SE is not even priority cos they are inconsequential

I know South West is full of consequential, tell Tinubu to go and collect the president in 2023, daydreamers!
Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by Masterito(m): 12:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Can you say this to your father?
Indispensable85:

Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by Indispensable85(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Masterito:
Can you say this to your father?

Re: 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
NSK4U:

I hope you remember this your bedroom analysis after 2023?

Tinubu and Osibanjo popular in the north than northern politicians, hahahaha I laugh in Yoruba language bruh

Why is even the simplest comprehension task a challenge for you? Did I say Tinubu and Osinbajo are more popular than Northern candidates?

I said they are popular in the North meaning they can do well there. If GEJ can win 7 Northern States against Buhari in 2011 then is it not logical that Tinubu and Osinbajo may do as well as that or better even?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IBB Congratulates Soludo / World Bank Blames FG As High Inflation Worsens Poverty / Arrest Of Judges: Descent Into Fascism – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.