Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

NO SECURITY FOR THEIR NORTHERN PEOPLE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SECURI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO SECURITY FOR THEIR NORTHERN PEOPLE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SECURI (201 Views)

I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani / Reno Omokri, Goodluck Jonathan And Their Northern Almajiri Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO SECURITY FOR THEIR NORTHERN PEOPLE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SECURI by DeadCountry: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2021
Visit all northern states, 100% of them, and most especially katsina state where their dumb and daft president comes from. There is not a single nor atom of security there, but all of a sudden, they are promising you security in Anambra state during the election. Why are some of our people so daft and dumb like these northerners? They have brought over 40,000 military and policemen in the name of security for you dumb Igbos. Are you so daft that you can't reason at all?

Have they secured their terrorist-infested lands in the north? Why is your peaceful South East region the most priority for them, when they have no security in their terrorism-infested land? Sit at home on the 6th of November because they will use your life to drink garri on that day, in the name of protection, and once again they will tell the dumb nigerians that IPOB killed you. By then, you are gone and gone into 6 feet. You are warned. Do not come out to vote on the 6th of November because they are going to kill you on that day.

1 Like

Re: NO SECURITY FOR THEIR NORTHERN PEOPLE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SECURI by neonly: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2021
DeadCountry:
Visit all northern states, 100% of them, and most especially katsina state where their dumb and daft president comes from. There is not a single nor atom of security there, but all of a sudden, they are promising you security in Anambra state during the election. Why are some of our people so daft and dumb like these northerners? They have brought over 40,000 military and policemen in the name of security for you dumb Igbos. Are you so daft that you can't reason at all?

Have they secured their terrorist-infested lands in the north? Why is your peaceful South East region the most priority for them, when they have no security in their terrorism-infested land? Sit at home on the 6th of November because they will use your life to drink garri on that day, in the name of protection, and once again they will tell the dumb nigerians that IPOB killed you. By then, you are gone and gone into 6 feet. You are warned. Do not come out to vote on the 6th of November because they are going to kill you on that day.

Re: NO SECURITY FOR THEIR NORTHERN PEOPLE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SECURI by rikithor(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2021
The fear of rigging?
Let them the best rigger take it all
Why?
Its their Nigerian projects ,forget inec with false assurances, inec is APC, npf,DSS,efcc, etc are all under their control.
Don't believe even Matthew kukah's assurances of peaceful rigging
Nigeria is a failed state,AGF malami with some Fulani judiciary members are neck bent to ensure the Fulanisation plans sail through

International organizations are payuny just lips services, empty threats, they wants the Fulanis to emasculate we all,if not,what have they done concerning all petitions sent to ICC, AU,ECOWAS, un,EU USA, these crops of biased organization are just out for their economic interest while the zoo burns
Re: NO SECURITY FOR THEIR NORTHERN PEOPLE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SECURI by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2021
DeadCountry:

don't mind bring your PVC CREW...

They will shoot you, put a gun behind you and claim you attacked them....when your people come out to say you went out to vote that your were not in anyway armed....BMC will laugh and call it PROPAGANDA. then Will even go ahead a laugh your dead son, brother or sister if he went out to buy medicine too for his/her sick mother

1 Like

Re: NO SECURITY FOR THEIR NORTHERN PEOPLE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SECURI by DeadCountry: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
don't mind bring your PVC CREW...

They will shoot you, put a gun behind you and claim you attacked them....when your people come out to say you went out to vote that your were not in anyway armed....BMC will laugh and call it PROPAGANDA. then Will even go ahead a laugh your dead son, brother or sister if he went out to buy medicine too for his/her sick mother
Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NO SECURITY FOR THEIR NORTHERN PEOPLE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SECURI by Coldsperm: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
My new Catch (babe) from the University of Calabar is on her way to Nnewi to visit me now. This is her first time of visiting me though I have known her for months and we do talk on phone and also do video chats. She is from Akwa Ibom but schooling in Unical. The babe set die and my 9 inches gbola can't wait to have a taste of her. She is on transit right now as I dey type. From tomorrow till 10th, na Royal rumble for my room. Na person wey no get sense go comot house in the name of voting next tomorrow. I rather use that time practice better tatatatatata with my new Catch from the beautiful tribe of the Ibibios.
Re: NO SECURITY FOR THEIR NORTHERN PEOPLE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SECURI by DeadCountry: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Coldsperm:
My new Catch (babe) from the University of Calabar is on her way to Nnewi to visit me now. This is her first time of visiting me though I have known her for months and we do talk on phone and also do video chats. She is from Akwa Ibom but schooling in Unical. The babe set die and my 9 inches gbola can't wait to have a taste of her. She is on transit right now as I dey type. From tomorrow till 10th, na Royal rumble for my room. Na person wey no get sense go comot house in the name of voting next tomorrow. I rather use that time practice better tatatatatata with my new Catch from the beautiful tribe of the Ibibios.
Guy, na you biko!!! Enjoy your juicy punana and well-cooked ofe nsala and leave the useful idiots to go and sacrifice their useless lives for the fulanis in the name of election.

(1) (Reply)

Hold FG Responsible If Anything Happens To Justice Odili – Group / Fmr President Jonathan Lauds Governor Emmanuel On Development / Tyrant Buhari = Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.