Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria (678 Views)

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / VP Osinbajo Commend Youths For Their Desire To Contribute To Nation Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Many who are not vast with history would not know that the North was the first Region to opt for independence under the Araba movement, followed by the West, but Zik Discouraged them citing the lack of access to the Sea, Zik like Kaduna Nzeogwu was more or less an Igbo in theory both men were Northerners at heart.

Like Kaduna Nzeogwu, Zik was raised in the North and all through his politics, despite being an astute Igbo son by entrusting the Igbos with a worthy leader, in the person of MI Okpara, Zik did everything mostly to make sure that the North is not strangulated.

Today, Zik is no longer in the picture, would the North find another Zik, their closest bet is Orji Uzo Kalu don't think that Kalu's corruption case bothers the North, Zik also had a corruption case when he used some aspect of Eastern Region money to finance some NCNC campaign.

If Southern leader that does not give North Confidence energe, they may secede and like Zik always noted, there could be consequences but the North changed their game plan ever since their favourite Man, the Zik of Africa gave them some insight.

Zik was a true Igbo son however despite his romance with the North he did inform them that the East and indeed the Igbo nation can not be subjugated and I guess the North had Systematically avoided any real one on one confrontation with the Igbos ever since.

As for the civil war, it was the West, Middle Belt and other Easterners that fought us but those are slightly in the past now.

The question is that Biafrans are agitating but the North are lying in waiting like scavengers only that this time, they are trying too hard to work on the advice of their man Zik and their allies great Britain.

However in the light of all these, the Confederate State of AlaIgbo (CSA) also Igbo Province of Nigeria is prepared for any eventuality.
Re: The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria by Abdul05: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2021

Re: The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Abdul05:
Has not had abeg some school students are here on NL..
Thanks a lot for the correction, updated,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria by potent5(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Who is stopping them.
Re: The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2021
potent5:
Who is stopping them.
You think secession is a childs play, they are foot dragging cause they know that if they demand an outright secession,majority of the tribes of the middle belt would not want to go with them and they would join forces with the rest of Southen Nigeria to decimate them, cause then core North would be outright minority then the sea concern is still very valid but they are working on all these, they learnt from Biafra
Re: The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria by mmanwuijele: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Taqiya. We will not be fooled. Biafra or nothing. You will not have our lands or enslave us!
Re: The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2021
mmanwuijele:
Taqiya. We will not be fooled. Biafra or nothing. You will not have our lands or enslave us!
I'm a Biafran but I will advise you to shut up, The North would kick you and your Biafra out once they get what they wanted, they never wanted to share a country with us, only the sea keeping us together
Re: The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria by mmanwuijele: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm a Biafran but I will advise you to shut up, The North would kick you and your Biafra out once they get what they wanted, they never wanted to share a country with us, only the sea keeping us together

I won't argue with you bud.
We are not the same. If you're truly Biafran, you'd get a bit of a shocker when the nation comes and attitude like yours gets you sidelined. Enjoy!
Re: The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
mmanwuijele:

I won't argue with you bud.
We are not the same. If you're truly Biafran, you'd get a bit of a shocker when the nation comes and attitude like yours gets you sidelined. Enjoy!
Biafra would come but not until Arewa is confident that they had defeated the West, the future belongs to those who see Tomorrow, you would realise I was right and who more should be in the helm if not the visionary, blind people leading would just be another loose

(1) (Reply)

COVID19 Ravage State House As PMB Aides, Perm Secretary, Minister Contract Virus / Urgent Response To - 9 Soldiers Killed In Abakaliki By Benjamin1997 / Wonders! Corpse Leads Family Members To The House Of His K!ller As He Refuses To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.