Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition (2796 Views)

Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu / ‘A Case Before A Supreme Court Cannot Be Tried By Lower Court’ – Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by etokhana: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Press Release: 4th November, 2021

Subject: Kenya confirms in Court that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did not undergo extradition proceedings in Kenya

On 2nd November 2021, the Government of Kenya filed its defense to the suit I had earlier filed in Kenya on behalf of my brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

It will be recalled that following my brother’s extraordinary rendition in June this year, the Kenyan Government had publicly issued series of statements, denying its complicity in this abominable act.

In the said defense that it filed in Court, Kenya has not only persisted in its denials, but it went further to confirm that my brother was denied the benefit of the due process of extradition in Kenya or even a lawful arrest.

In particular, the defense the Kenyan Government filed in court stated in major part “That there are no extradition proceedings to justify that the Government of Kenya is responsible for the subject’s extradition”.

It further stated “That there is no OB record from any of the Police station within the Country to indicate that the subject in issue was lawfully arrested and detained for purposes of commencing extradition proceedings”.

It needs to be emphasized that above admissions have officially confirmed our long-held position that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s transfer from Kenya to Nigeria is unlawful, not lawful as was claimed by the Nigerian Government.

This latest revelation, officially made in open Court by Kenya, further solidifies our abiding position that the Nigerian Government cannot benefit from its own wrong by subjecting my brother to trial.

As the the next hearing date unfolds to 7th December 2021, more legal processes will be in view. Our immediate goal is to secure the unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from detention.

Signed:

Kingsley Kanunta Kanu
4th November, 2021.
https://www.facebook.com/105946587412117/posts/595411535132284/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by IduNaOba: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Aha
Okwu aka pụtawa angry

By the time this Nnamdi Kanụ case is over, Nigeria will not remain the same.

By the time the sanctions starts coming in
Even china no go gree lend Nigeria money again

12 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by klonboi: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by tutudesz: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2021
undecided
Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by OBALOLA55(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2021
OVER TO YOU HELINUES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Buhari, Malami and Liar Muhammad will be tried in the Hague after leaving office. The whole world is watching and seeing the atrocities being committed by this evil and wicked govt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by benuejosh: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2021
That terrorist won't end well o because he has led to death, many individuals in the South East.

Buhari will speak in a language all trouble makers will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by Kucoin: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Kidnapping him was unethical. Where is UN and their international community?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by SRAROFDAVID: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Buhari is a Fulani kidnapper

10 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by SRAROFDAVID: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Buhari the babdit

10 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by pedrilo: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by pedrilo: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2021
You cannot legalise an illegality and I think that's what FG is trying to do with kanu's case.
The judge shud first seek clarity from FG as to how kanu was rearrested b4 proceeding with his trial.
FG is going to lose because of deep seated hatred for igbos which drove them to commit an international crime
Alison madueke is also wanted for trial, why didnt FG go n rendition her?
Therein lies the deep seated hatred with so much venom.

6 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by EraseTheDot: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Guy man follow olosho enter Kenyan, until olosho deliver him to Dss. Same frauster was seen in Ghana eating pizza with an olosho, he was was also caught in Lagos hotel with olosho.

I dey reason am to join ipob directorate, ipob pigs suppose dey fund my escapades, na to fck Bianca my milf olosho i dey so. Since after Ojukwu don die, Bianca just dey carry yansh everywhere, na to dey chop her honeypot dey hungry me so.

- erase the dot

2 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by MRDEE01: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2021
ok
Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by Tranquillity360: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Buhari and Osibanjo government are too Dumb to lead even COWS.

6 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by JavaScript90: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2021
This rotten truth is gradually oozing out. Officials of this regime might find themselves handcuffed in the ICC at the end of this administration

2 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by nairalandankrah: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Nigeria govt has therefore OFFICIALLY lost any moral grounds whatsoever to place Kanu on any form of trial whatsoever.

Another banger! grin grin grin
IPOB ARE ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE GAME

4 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by Penguin2: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2021
benuejosh:
That terrorist won't end well o because he has led to death, many individuals in the South East.

Does it mean you have logical reasoning issues or what?

So after reading what is up there, this is what you could come up with?

If you claim I kidnapped your sister for instance, can you go to hire your boys to come and carry me and beat me up?

Isn’t that an illegal act?

Do you think your actions would be excused in court?

Isn’t your best option to report to the police who would then arrest and prosecute me legally?

I wonder where some of you came out of, honestly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by Noel19: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Guy man follow olosho enter Kenyan, until olosho deliver him to Dss. Same frauster was seen in Ghana eating pizza with an olosho, he was was also caught in Lagos hotel with olosho.

I dey reason am to join ipob directorate, ipob pigs suppose dey fund my escapades, na to fck Bianca my milf olosho i dey so. Since after Ojukwu don die, Bianca just dey carry yansh everywhere, na to dey chop her honeypot dey hungry me so.

- erase the dot

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

Lalasticlala, Myndd44, Seun rule 2 and 3.

1 Like

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by nairalandankrah: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2021
EraseTheDot:

- erase the dot

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

1 Like

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by CheGuevara101(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2021
EraseTheDot:

- erase the dot
Lalasticlala, Myndd44, Seun Rule 2 and 3.

2 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by Maxymilliano(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2021
I will be more interested in getting a direct link to the court proceedings for fair reportage, than banking on a reported news by a party to the case. cool
Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by Danjikanbauchi: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2021
benuejosh:

the same south East you and your fellow Yoruba Muslims have been praying for army to kill them all.

Islamist and hate against Christians.
Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by EraseTheDot: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2021
See dem dey qoute rules ontop my head. i no dey break any rule. You contribute money for Kanu to go Kenya go fck olosho. Make una gather contribute for me too, make i carry my olosho Bianca go Ibiza go fck her yellow honeypot.

- erase the dot
Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by kechywillz(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2021
After every lies from malami and co,the truth has finally surfaced,Biafra will come but we don't know when but I pray it comes soon enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by AntiBMC(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Bulhari, the senior patron of terr0rists teaching his bandit cousins how to kidnap internationally.

1 Like

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
EraseTheDot:
See dem dey qoute rules ontop my head. i no dey break any rule. You contribute money for Kanu to go Kanya go fck olosho. Make una gather contribute for me too, make i carry my olosho Bianca go Ibiza go fck her yellow honeypot.

- erase the dot
. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

It's so glaring that the owner and founder of this forum supports and encourages hate and tribalism against a particular tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by Brimstone77: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2021
grin

Watch how the zoo federal government and their hired online urchins will come and spew trash in defense of their terrorist government..

Zombie ohh zombie!!

1 Like

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by techWriter3: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2021
Kidnapping him disciplined unethical. Where is UN and their international neighborhood?

2 Likes

Re: Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition by AntiBMC(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2021
EraseTheDot:
See dem dey qoute rules ontop my head. i no dey break any rule. You contribute money for Kanu to go Kenya go fck olosho. Make una gather contribute for me too, make i carry my olosho Bianca go Ibiza go fck her yellow honeypot.

- erase the dot

For being so sure...e b like na ur maale wey our Odogwu go destroy for Kenya. I'm sure she wasn't sweet at all. Onugbu dey learn for where her gully erosion dey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues / Soludo First Governor To Do April Fool To His Citizens / Peter Obi, Gov Wike, Gov Bala Ganging-up In Alliance To Wrest Power From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.