Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR (27637 Views)

Fayemi To Speak At UN Climate Change Conference In Dubai / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / President Buhari To Attend Climate Change Conference In Glasgow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Abujason: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
A mistake of a human being, this cow loving terrorist is gallivanting up and down because he is desperately trying to justify arrest of NNAMDI KANU. Just imagine going to Scotland for climate change..?? imagine a useless man that cant tackle deforestation. a man that supports glaring terrorism...etc...spits!!

Its already known in the international arena that his useless government supports "fulani herdsmen" code named bandits.......also be rest assured that your lieutenants and co-conspirators wont go free.

As for the zombies from AFONJANESTERN...and their KOGI BASED zombies ...BIAFRA is a done deal!!!

Why you dey bring Yoruba and Kogi for inside this matter na? Lets be civil with our brothers and friends. Focus on the dunce vegetable in Aso Rock. He is our collective problem.
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by mapet: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
grin
Days ago I made a comment and so. Ediots were lamenting..
Bunch of ishi monkey.

Mapet and , been waiting for both your comments on this thread and I didn't see it..
Have you both suddenly gone handicapped and blind?

1. I do not even know you exist.... just a random stats
2. I don't dignify news from Sahara reporters in any form whatever
3. Let's assume it were true, what are you on about? What's the problem here? That the president went for medical check-up is that what you're having mental ejaculation on? Bros, don't be a waste of my time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by ORIAYO70(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
AntiBMC:
Wetin dem write for am....im done read am finish. If they call him to come and talk now, he has nothing intelligent to say.

Person wey Dem dey ask about climate change

E dey talk about empowerment.. .
I no no who dey invite the dullard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by hope4nigeria(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lovenorth:

You might die before the president, only God knows tomorrow
if my death will make impact to solve Nigeria problem so be it, but in your useless president case, He is the problems, he established the problems, he Mastermind the problems, he's escalating the problem, and he shall die myserable
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by ofiko123(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:
It's time to harass buhari out of london

Are you very sure that this assertion is possible..
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by ofiko123(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Well, he has two more years to be President..
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by naikeboy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
How many Presidential jets Buhari come get self
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Ddokie: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
A mistake of a human being, this cow loving terrorist is gallivanting up and down because he is desperately trying to justify arrest of NNAMDI KANU. Just imagine going to Scotland for climate change..?? imagine a useless man that cant tackle deforestation. a man that supports glaring terrorism...etc...spits!!

Its already known in the international arena that his useless government supports "fulani herdsmen" code named bandits.......also be rest assured that your lieutenants and co-conspirators wont go free.

As for the zombies from AFONJANESTERN...and their KOGI BASED zombies ...BIAFRA is a done deal!!!

Please nobody is a mistake of a human being please. Let’s not allow this mans incompetence and wickedness turn us to what we are not

Buhari is a mistake of a president.
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by kindlyheart: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
someone is preaching climate change while flying private jet that emits carbon...is that not iberibe grin
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by laite: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Abeg make baba go quickly change his battery for youkay before e dey patapata
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Rockride: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
The man keeps going on medical tourism. We the nigerian people are just watching while this baba is wasting our funds. May thunder of heaven roast every supporter of this regime.
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Amudeneogu: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is Nigeria most traveled president. i stand to be corrected
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by themanderon: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
What does Buhari know about climate change that he is going for the conference? He is going to read his prepared speech as usual. It was actually a ploy to visit his doctors. What a country where the President has to go begging others to treat him while leaving his people to die with the rotten health care system we have here.
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by bigcasava1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
They want to adjust his ear and nose
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by bigstan11787(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Conference was just a means
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by bigcasava1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rockride:
The man keeps going on medical tourism. We the nigerian people are just watching while this baba is wasting our funds. May thunder of heaven roast every supporter of this regime.
Amen! This prayer have to work
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by TemmyT002(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Reno Omokri! Come and do that thing.
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by bigcasava1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
hope4nigeria:
if my death will make impact to solve Nigeria problem so be it, but in your useless president case, He is the problems, he established the problems, he Mastermind the problems, he's escalating the problem, and he shall die myserable
he is a curse
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by bigcasava1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Person wey Dem dey ask about climate change

E dey talk about empowerment.. .
I no no who dey invite the dullard
hahaha!
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by adamsmith914: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

Thank You Boris for handing over that useless Senseless Secessionist, my pleasure, anything for Nigeria Mr President, United Kingdom will forever stand with You.

Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by bigcasava1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Abujason:

Why you dey bring Yoruba and Kogi for inside this matter na? Lets be civil with our brothers and friends. Focus on the dunce vegetable in Aso Rock. He is our collective problem.
they are the fulanis foot soliders killing the igbos
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by adamsmith914: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Abujason:

The vegetable that your leaders from Lagos (Tinubu) to Ondo (Akeredolu) are worshiping?
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Rexymania(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
You go die! Idiot
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by ezegenigbonine: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Useless idiot wey no wan die
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by NessFortunate: 1:10am On Nov 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Medical trip is the main reason for the trip. Baba just use the conference as a decoy
we wish him well. God take control, let your will be done. #smh
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Zetty177x: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Lovenorth:

That's why I said while I would want you to live long, I will not be surprised if you die before him.

Zombie spotted....u didn't even read that I am not the person u commented on his mention. U just rush reply me like I was the earlier person wishin ur Cloned Clown death. Even if I don't wish him death, he has lived his life...and ordinarily, an old person dies before a young person. Buhari hasn't got 30 more years on Earth, but most youths have 30 years and more. Get that into your zombie brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Lovenorth: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Zetty177x:

Zombie spotted....u didn't even read that I am not the person u commented on his mention. U just rush reply me like I was the earlier person wishin ur Cloned Clown death. Even if I don't wish him death, he has lived his life...and ordinarily, an old person dies before a young person. Buhari hasn't got 30 more years on Earth, but most youths have 30 years and more. Get that into your zombie brain

My friend you might die before him
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Zetty177x: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Lovenorth:

My friend you might die before him

I return the death to u. Ediot. If na oral death wish de kill person, Buhari for don die since. Ur wish is only going back to u. Wish or swear nor de do nothing...Zombie. .95% of Nigerians today wish Buhari dead...FYI....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Lovenorth: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2021
Zetty177x:

I return the death to u. Ediot. If na oral death wish de kill person, Buhari for don die since. Ur wish is only going back to u. Wish or swear nor de do nothing...Zombie. .95% of Nigerians today wish Buhari dead...FYI....
I am human being I can die any moment when my time comes Buhari and I can all die, I might die before him and it cannot change any thing, the fact is all of us must surely die and the time doesn't matter. Why are you so afraid of death? You might die before him, mark my word
Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Zetty177x: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Lovenorth:

I am human being I can die any moment when my time comes Buhari and I can all die, I might die before him and it cannot change any thing, the fact is all of us must surely die and the time doesn't matter. Why are you so afraid of death? You might die before him, mark my word

U can also die this moment why are u worried about death...point I will make is people don't die because of oral wish. Your oral wish is nothing.if ur oral wish can kill Me, why I'm I still typing ....okay let me wish u death and see if it will happen. U will die within 12 hours....let me see if u will die today. Also Buhari will die today...let's see ...mumu, I de wait u to die today. If u reply, I know you're dead..that it worked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by Zetty177x: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Lovenorth:

Ahhhh...my oral wish worked. A Zombie just died. . minus one Zombie... grin...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR by plaindealer: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2021
See PMB with his London doctors..

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret / Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.