Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow (23696 Views)

Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards / Ambode Offers Fuhad Adetoro Ogunsanya, LASU Best Student N5m, Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Afrogist247(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Ogun State Governor, Gov. Dapo Abiodun has given OAU Best Medical Graduating Student, Miss Joy Oyinlola Adesina, a Five Million Naira Cash price, a Bungalow from the state Housing Scheme and a Residency Scholarship at Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu Ogun State.

At the event were, Oyinlola's parents who couldn't but thank the Governor for the gifts and her Dad prayed for the state while mama dey cry for joy. E no easy abeg. The girl finish them for the faculty this year. She come Beautiful join.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNNBP2ey7QM

This is a cheering news for anyone that appreciates and Value Academic Excellence. No be every time we go dey hear them give Best student 100k HP laptop and in some more laughable ones, you receive Handshake.

Ogun Governor, you do well on this one. This one will be proud to say school no be scam atleast.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by revived: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Abeg E Dun Do

Make him go fix Ota road him dae office dae catch cruise

Yeye governor

E go be

Modified: I go manage am angry
Make everyone go hustle

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by RimiEmma(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wow this is commendable

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Somebody give me her number

I want to propose to her..

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Iamicekid(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nice one from the Governor, but make the girl sha use am well, take am go uk or USA go do masters bag First class then she go come dey choose prices for job, cause Na once in a life time opportunity she don see like this ooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by kaymart: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nice gesture without doubt but man offend.. if you know you know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Olodo24: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Great. Make we dey appreciate brain too

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Ausval: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is good

But then, why is this man always in the news for these kind of reason ..we have so many projects in the state crying for attention .

It is only natural phenomenon for you to go to school and pass ..this is like giving someone money for sleeping and waking up by 7am

I really don't see the need for wasting these kind of money for this reason ,Same goes for what he did with the BBN winners in the past (na that one even worse pass )

Not all recognition are monetary ...wasting tax payers money on unnecessary things is absurb

She did not even school in ogun state University

If you want to encourage education, bring out an initiative that all the masses will benefit ... all these are waste waste waste of money ..that 5m can renovate owode primary school leaking roof or provide new set of comfortable chairs

8 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Hemanwel(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
I am sure he flew in from London cos of this; he's definitely going back to his base where he has been governing Ogun people from.

That's why he is oblivious of the state of the roads in the State he is elected to govern.

Ipinle Ogun oni baje ju bayi lo lòwò Dapo!

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by mamaafrik(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
OAU or OOU,egun buruku.
Supo abiodun,the gorimapa Gomina.
Aside udom of Akwa ibom state all other governors for this contri na waste product.
Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by JavaScript90: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is great and commmendable. Unlike futo that gives 1 thousand naira and a handshake

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Baawaa(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Who borrow our yeye governor brain
We hope the bungalow is not audio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by EXLOVER(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
This girl is beautiful with brain,

I think i like her, if she's here on Nairaland seeing this post she should contact me, let me forward her a token of 1 B.T.C, 5million is too small for her

Wronggee:
Who dash you 1 BTC.... grin grin
if you doubt me, drop your Sol wallet address make i give you 1 Sol as a Thomas wey you be

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by PrinceOfLagos: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Kingv(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
The Only good news from Nigeria in a month… SMH

Congrats dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by promzy555(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wow.. definition of,

She get front
.she get back
She get brain
She come Sabi cook.

Normally she be?

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by valentinenkem: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
She is beautiful, wow

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is very encouraging & should be applauded.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by kenzysmith: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Beauty with brains we done tire to they see yansh and breast
Angel
Mercy
Tacha and the likes what do u have to bring to the table undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by hibeebeeking: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Girl friend. Woman wrapper.
Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by atiku07(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
revived:
Abeg E Dun Do

Make him go fix Ota road him dae office dae catch cruise

Yeye governor

I denounce myself from that state until this man leaves his seat

E go be

Make everyone go hustle
why not call fashola to fix na federal road

3 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Perfecttouchade: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is how it should’ve always been

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Toosure70: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
While some governor dey promote Big Brother Naija

3 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Germi9: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Normally she be wife material
Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by Triangles1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lady with brain, you're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by isaiah4life(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hearty congratulations beauty and brain. May more doors open for you. IJN

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by adelaja70(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
mamaafrik:
OAU or OOU,egun buruku.
Supo abiodun,the gorimapa Gomina.
Aside udom of Akwa ibom state all other governors for this contri na waste product.
And your point is?
Re: Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow by candidbabe(f): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is the way to go
Encouraging the bright students
Kudos to this governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians On Jonathan Govt Scholarship Abandoned Abroad, Resort To Menial Jobs / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.