Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor (38208 Views)

Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State / Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by ebukajay184: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Best-Graduating Student Gets N5m, Bungalow and Scholarship from Ogun State Governor (Photos)

Dr Joy Oyinlola Adesina has been honoured by Ogun State Governor Prince Dr Dapo Abiodun for emerging the best-ever graduating student faculty of clinical sciences, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has produced, IgbereTV reports.

The lady received the gifts during a physical award presentation. Photos of the presentation was shared on Governor Dapo's Facebook page.

She emerged as the best graduating student of the faculty of clinical sciences.

He also gave her a scholarship for her residency programme at the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, OOUTH.

He commended the lady for being a good ambassador of the state and he stated that her feat showed that with commitment, dedication and hardwork one can achieve uncommon success.

The lady broke a 29-year-old record as the best graduating student the faculty of clinical science has ever produced. A state from the school's official website confirms that the university was formed in the year 1961. The faculty of sciences was created in 1992.

Governor Dapo wrote on Facebook;

"Receiving Dr Joy Oyinlola Adesina, Best Graduating Student ever produced in the history of her department in OAU, Ile-Ife, I presented house, cash and scholarship awards on behalf of the Ogun State Government.

Multiple award-winning Dr Adesina, proud indigene of Ogun State, graduated from the Department of Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Obafemi Awolowo University.

In line with the State Government's commitment to hard work portrayed in indigenes within and outside the State, she has been gifted a bungalow, 5million Naira cash prize and residency scholarship at the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, OOUTH.

#BuildingOurFutureTogether #ISEYA #OgunState"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=252210790281261&id=100064770247178

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by SmartPolician: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
I love this news!
That's more like it.

205 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by revived: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Cruise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by aldonio(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
nice one, thats a lady with a brain. I hope she does well aftermath

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Americafighter: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one from the Mr failure.. buh I'm very sure if it was to be a man nothing would have been done

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by popez: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Very very commendable!!

More of this should be encouraged across the country.

Incentivize education as much you do entertainment.

27 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Kicktaker(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wow, Commendable..others should follow suit and not celebrating totobrities as most governors do...this is the best news av heard in NL this week

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Sonnobax15(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
cool
Cool..

I always tend to respect any female student who stood out to make a difference in the midst of her female counterparts who have chosen prostitution over their academics........Like I do tell my guys,no be say na bad thing to born a female child,but it all depends on how you take package am pass....Na wetin really matter pass be that cheesy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Rich man pikin

Padi padi things

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Beckyroman: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by RapistOnBail: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021

In my next life, I’ll come with Pussy.

E get y undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by bigdammyj: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good news
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by mayowascholar(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by KingDash: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
ebukajay184:
Best-Graduating Student Gets N5m, Bungalow and Scholarship from Ogun State Governor (Photos)

Dr Joy Oyinlola Adesina has been honoured by Ogun State Governor Prince Dr Dapo Abiodun for emerging the best-ever graduating student faculty of clinical sciences, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has produced, IgbereTV reports.

The lady received the gifts during a physical award presentation. Photos of the presentation was shared on Governor Dapo's Facebook page.

She emerged as the best graduating student of the faculty of clinical sciences.

He also gave her a scholarship for her residency programme at the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, OOUTH.

He commended the lady for being a good ambassador of the state and he stated that her feat showed that with commitment, dedication and hardwork one can achieve uncommon success.

The lady broke a 29-year-old record as the best graduating student the faculty of clinical science has ever produced. A state from the school's official website confirms that the university was formed in the year 1961. The faculty of sciences was created in 1992.

Governor Dapo wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=252210790281261&id=100064770247178
when I open this I knew it was a woman.. they can never give a man this type of shii... men don suffer for this life.

22 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Mikelarteta(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Probably the best thing this depe Abiodun has done since inception.

7 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Commentor: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one from the Ogun state government.

Kudos to the recipient.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by benuejosh: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lovely.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Boogyman557: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NICE 1. WTF MAN
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Gibsonworld05(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thanks for making us proud. Your act is commendable, Mr. Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by JAMO84: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is the kind of reward I want to be seeing, not reward for nudity and waywardness, aka bbnaija.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by DisLifeSha: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Everybody get brain. Our talents are different. Nobody is a waste except you choose to

aldonio:
nice one, thats a lady with a brain. I hope she does well aftermath

3 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Frank150: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good one..... very encouraging
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Nova1988(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
ok.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Sonnobax15(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Rich man pikin

Padi padi things
undecided you wey be poor man pikin, wetin you don achieve with your poverty?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Penguin2: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Campaign gimmicks!

4 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by mukthar2000(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thanks my excellence, batter than BBNIJA

3 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Aganju849: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
See the way he's looking at her lol grin

Dapo will fùck this girl if her parents lose guard

5 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Guwf: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Beta news, than all this clout angel and Maria asewo online

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns / ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.