Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware (2704 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? / My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life / Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by Supremeboss: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Ritualists are using online fake employment interviews to lure young men and women and eventually kill them. Young ladies are also lured by fake online friends and eventually raped while many of them get killed with no trace of the killers.
Even offline, many young girls are dissapearing without people knowing they have been killed.
To help in fetching these Rapists, criminals and ritualists, a platform called SafetyME has been launched.
Every Nigerian should bookmark this platform and register, anytime you are going on a visit to either a stranger, a strange job interview, a strange meeting, strange get-together or a hotel to see a stranger or someone you don't know too well, simply upload details of the person (s) on http://safetyme.ng/

Nobody else will see the details you have uploaded, should anything goes wrong, the details of the person or people you went to meet will be revealed. Every detail you upload will automatically delete after 3 days, nobody can delete it. Once you register, you will be given a WhatsApp number, if anything happens during the visit, just type 'Alert' and send.
I am in support of this platform because I don't want more innocent people to be killed and I want these evil elements to be exposed.
This is why I am sharing this post to you. Let us save ourselves and others by sharing to at least 50 of our contacts.
I have registered on the platform and I know if everyone registers, these ritualists and Rapists will be caught and others like them will stop for fear of being caught.
I have done my part by sharing to you. Please do the same especially to friends in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Kaduna, Cross Rivers, Ondo, Kogi, etc.
I want you to stay alive that is why I am sending to you, copy this post and send to at least 50 of your contacts. Send to your siblings, colleagues and friends.
Let's unite and protect each other.
Bookmark and store http://safetyme.ng/ on your phone because we all need it.
Encourage everyone around you to have it especially women.

8 Likes

Re: Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by emnite(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2021
We're tired
Re: Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by dudusky007(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2021
WE are not aware... so how do you aware grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by Felimax(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2021
This is a good one.
Re: Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by Boogyman557: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool OGA EVERY BODY KNW HOW E DE GO. WEITIN ME I GO YAN B SEY. MAKE UNA MAKE SURE SEY UNA GET UNA OWN KALA. JUST DOG AM 4 BAG. AS I DE HERE SO I GET LIKE 2 KALA, OLD AND NEW KALA. ABOBI ANY STREET OR MARKET WEY I DE ENTER, I DE CARRY MY KALA. ANY MANCHI WEY JUNZ OR MUMU 4 MY SIDE, I GO 1ST BLAST EM LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is a nice initiative... But you still have to make your platform user friendly, and create an app too.
Re: Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by Naijaopenplaza: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
HenryDion:
This is a nice initiative... But you still have to make your platform user friendly, and create an app too.
The website is user friendly, the app will be ready soon.
Re: Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
If this is legit

I will say more grease to your elbow smiley
Re: Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by Jumbojnr(m): 5:49am On Nov 05, 2021
This should be moved to the front page asap
Re: Something Very Wicked And Terrible Is Happening In Nigeria And We Are Not Aware by Naijaopenplaza: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Crimpsy:
If this is legit

I will say more grease to your elbow smiley
Of course it is legit

(1) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller, As Cult Groups Clash In Oyo(photo) / ‘my Father Had Sex With Me To Confirm My Virginity’ / Efcc Arrests Undergraduates Of Futa For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.